• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God is disproven by science? Really?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
You continue to confirm your own lack of knowledge. You are the one making the "intelligence" claim. The burden of proof is upon you. You also need to properly define your terms. You are not fooling anyone here, well you might be fooling the other members that are also scientifically illiterate.

Guess what? There is good news. You can still try to lean the basics of science.

He'll be gone for a couple of months now then return and start a new thread. We may as well continue on with the evolution of cutlery. I'd like to suggest the butter knife as 3rd on the useless list behind the splayd and spork.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
He'll be gone for a couple of months now then return and start a new thread. We may as well continue on with the evolution of cutlery. I'd like to suggest the butter knife as 3rd on the useless list behind the splayd and spork.
The trick is to buy a serrated butter knife. A serrated butter knife will cut through any fairly edible steak. And it will still spread butter.

MrIntelligentDesign

You continue to confirm your own lack of knowledge. You are the one making the "intelligence" claim. The burden of proof is upon you. You also need to properly define your terms. You are not fooling anyone here, well you might be fooling the other members that are also scientifically illiterate.

Guess what? There is good news. You can still try to lean the basics of science.
You do not know science and reality since you cannot tell us here if the change in Evolution is smartly controlled or not!

I will use another term, tell us here: do you really claim and conclude that the change of frequency alleles in biological world is uncontrolled manipulately or non-intentional change? How do you know?

Now, I am not using intelligence here. I am just using some of its variants. I am using words that you could easily define and explain.

If you cannot answer these simple questions, you are simply ignorance of reality, lack intellectual ability and had no understanding of basic of science.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You do not know science and reality since you cannot tell us here if the change in Evolution is smartly controlled or not!

I will use another term, tell us here: do you really claim and conclude that the change of frequency alleles in biological world is uncontrolled manipulately or non-intentional change? How do you know?

Now, I am not using intelligence here. I am just using some of its variants. I am using words that you could easily define and explain.

If you cannot answer these simple questions, you are simply ignorance of reality, lack intellectual ability and had no understanding of basic of science.
Now please, you need to quit making false claims about others. The Bible even tells you not to do that.

You know that you are the ignorant one here. You are afraid to even discuss the basics of science. I am not afraid. I am more than willing to go over the basics with you.

And once again, the person proposing an idea is the one that must properly define the terms that that person is using. You are the one that needs to define your terms.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What I had been advocating and claiming is that before any scientists could make any explanations in science, that scientists must first know the topic of intelligence and non-intelligence, especially in the topic of change in Biology, as change of frequency alleles. Did you get it?[/qutoe] That depends on what you ─ not anyone else, relevantly ─ mean when you say "intelligence".

However, that appears to be a dark secret.

Or else you don't know, of course, but you can readily dispel that idea.

Dan From Smithville

Monsters! Monsters from the id!
Staff member
Premium Member
Intelligence predicts a duality of an Agent, at the very least.
Is there any chance you will explain this? I'm guessing not based on your history of avoiding explanation.

Intelligence is a quality that emerges from cognition and not some entity that makes predictions.

Duality? What is that supposed to mean in the context? Are you saying that an intelligent agent predicts that an agent will be both intelligent and unintelligent at the same time?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I had been answering question here and showing you my basis that: I discovered intelligence and non-intelligence, and when you apply that two in science, like Biology, Evolution had been falsified. So what is your question beyond that?

First, you must rediscover intelligence
Where have you done that in any way that actually explains what you are claiming and that it has some factual basis? I haven't seen it and I read your posts. I've read your essays. I've seen the videos. They all pretty much look like the same unexplained and unsupported claims repeated.

Some cryptic claim that people must discover and now rediscover intelligence isn't an answer to questions. It is another empty claim with no meaning.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
1. Evolution is and can never be an useful concept. Evolution cannot answer if the change is intelligently guided or not, that is stupidity. If Evolution thinks that the change is intelligence = non-intelligence, then, that is stupidity! Thus, answer me: is the change guided or not? Why do you
say/claim that? Test?

2. In science, we need to have empirical and numerical evidences. Since Evolution claims about gradual change, how many percentage should a non-intelligently guided gradual change occur? What is the limit for falsification? For example, if 0-10%, Evolution...if 15-35% intelligence, if 60-100% intentional? Where is that and why you use that limit? Test and evidences, where?

3. I knew both Gravity of Newton and Einstein's, in fact, I sent article for that in NATURE Journal. I will do it. The reviewer was stupid. But Evolution is different, From the beginning of its basis, Evolution is wrong! Do you know the basis of Evolution?
I can answer this for you and maybe it will end this, but I doubt it.

There is no evidence of the actions or presence of an intelligence guiding any natural biological process including evolution. No one AND I MEAN NO ONE has ever shown any evidence for the presence or actions of an intelligent agent guiding nature.

Sure. It is the problem of the reviewer that was the fault for your essay not being published. Isn't that always the case? Good grief. Those guys should just recognize unsupported claims as sound science and run with that in their science publications.

How many percentage of what exactly? The theory of evolution doesn't say anything for or against the actions of an intelligent agency. That is strictly the product of theists who don't have the evidence either. As a theist, I am well aware of this and am surprised that you are not.

If you are claiming intelligence, then you have to provide the evidence and explanation of how it is evidence and what it says that convinces you it is evidence.

I am completely convinced, based on what you claim, that you do not understand the theory of evolution or the basis of the observed fact of evolution.

Given that you don't understand this or even appear to understand what you are claiming, I don't really see any value in further response to your failed claims.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
This is something that we can review based on actual evidence. Just a point of clarification. What you refer to as the butter knife, is that what I have also known by the name of table knife? See the attached image for what I know as either the butter knife or table knife. If you mean that, then I agree.

B1318001M_1_1.jpg

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
What I had been advocating and claiming is that before any scientists could make any explanations in science, that scientists must first know the topic of intelligence and non-intelligence, especially in the topic of change in Biology, as change of frequency alleles. Did you get it?
I have yet to see anyone that understands what this word salad means.

There is no evidence that changes in allele frequency are the result of external intent by any intelligence except human intelligence in breeding programs for crops, farm animals and pets. In natural populations, there isn't even that.
But the good news is that I am the one who discovered the topic of intelligence and non-, and their variants. So, I am the only qualified person or scientist who could correctly explain reality, like in Biology. Asa result, Evolution wrong.
I am aware that the topic of intelligence was known prior to 1966 and thus you cannot be the discover of the topic.

I not seen anything that would convince anyone that you are a scientists, have such qualifications, or any such explanations.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
That may be the more rational course of action and much more interesting too.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
This is something that we can review based on actual evidence. Just a point of clarification. What you refer to as the butter knife, is that what I have also known by the name of table knife? See the attached image for what I know as either the butter knife or table knife. If you mean that, then I agree.

B1318001M_1_1.jpg

This is what I'd call a butter knife. My mother would drag it out when we had company. Everyone avoided bread and butter because no one knew what to do with butter knife.

Butter-spreader-1.jpg

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Perfect means you don't make mistakes, like falling for a ruse. Perfect means you are wise. Yes, they had free will meaning they could chose poorly, but as noted, wise people don't make foolish mistakes

So a perfect baby would have…wisdom?

Wisdom comes from what you learn. But even a perfect adult wouldn’t have “all” knowledge.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

B1318001M_1_1.jpg

This is what I'd call a butter knife. My mother would drag it out when we had company. Everyone avoided bread and butter because no one knew what to do with butter knife.

View attachment 64415

Dang! I forgot about the silly knife dedicated to just buttering bread. When I read Dan's post I remember what a "butter knife" is like here:

stainless-butter-knife.jpg

And yes, that is a singularly useless knife.