• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Give me your FREE advice.

wandering peacefully

Which way to the woods?
There are several free advice theads at the moment and i thought I'd jump on the bandwagon.

Doesn't matter what, just advise me, so long as its free and preferably humerous i would love to hear from you.
Don't get too excited while eating fresh cherries from the northwest. It could end in a broken tooth.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
There are several free advice theads at the moment and i thought I'd jump on the bandwagon.

Doesn't matter what, just advise me, so long as its free and preferably humerous i would love to hear from you.

Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.

The words of a very wise man...

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Put the cheese ON TOP OF the meat.

Anyone that puts cheese on the bottom of a cheeseburger is a lizard person.