• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Give me your FREE advice.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
A lawyer told me this joke;

A guy receives a bill from his lawyer. Ticking off the various items, and their related hefty charges, he comes across the following entry -

“Spotting you in the street, crossing the road to say hello, then realising it wasn’t you: £250”

We had some building work done. One item on the invoice was only small but it raised a big red flag.

Electricity... £14.25

The builders used our electricity then tried to charge us for it

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If you are going to heed my advice, pick a FIRE Pokemon for first choice. They always the best.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
There are several free advice theads at the moment and i thought I'd jump on the bandwagon.

Doesn't matter what, just advise me, so long as its free and preferably humerous i would love to hear from you.
The spelling is just a pronunciation guess.
Advice once given to me by an experienced engineer from Malaysia...
Pak prak komu or ang bee jee cup ellair!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Hi Christine

Just opened this thread around 2 am after some incredibly vivid dreams.

Advice?

This is the best I can come up with - sorry it's not humorous - it is hard to be humorous at these hours :)

"Be kind & gentle & patient with yourself & with everybody else!"

Wishing you all the best and have enjoyed this thread so far ...

:)

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
If you are going to heed my advice, pick a FIRE Pokemon for first choice. They always the best.
I agree. I played with the earth turtle. When the going got tough I stopped playing, because the turtle kept losing.

I don't remember which enemy it was, but the turtle could not make a dent. I also had a useless fish.

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
tumblr_pp1veaUapQ1u3g5wzo1_1280.jpg