• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fulfilled Prophesy

may

Kungfuzed said:
Suppose another two thousand years goes by, and the JW's are still around, and there's still no paradise on earth. At what point will someone step up and say that the prophesy is wrong? Or will they still be staring at the clock saying "any minuet now...". Surely there's some sort of time frame this prophesy must occur in.
its already being fullfilled, 1914 was the START of the last days , not the end of the planet but the end of man ruling himself independant of God,we are right now living in a conclusion of a system of things ,and the great crowd that will come through the Great tribulation is now being gathered, revelation 7;9-10 and these ones are all willing to be taught by Jehovah and Jesus christ, and when people are taught by Jehovah and Jesus christ the paradise conditions will be in abundance, even now these ones are being taught by Jehovah. even though the whole world is under the POWER of the wicked one (satanthe devil)1 John 5;19 and when the wicked one is put in the abyss or prison like state , the kingdom spoken of in Daniel 2;44 can get on with ruling with no influence from the opposer. the attitudes of people around right now (this generation )with its attitudes and ways is only negative they are a
faithless and twisted generation, the time is now very close when the great tribulation will break out ,and the great tribulation is the end of all false religion bible prophecy is now well along in this time of the end.

Pah

Uber all member
may said:
its already being fullfilled, 1914 was the START of the last days , not the end of the planet but the end of man ruling himself independant of God,we are right now living in a conclusion of a system of things ,and the great crowd that will come through the Great tribulation is now being gathered, revelation 7;9-10 and these ones are all willing to be taught by Jehovah and Jesus christ, and when people are taught by Jehovah and Jesus christ the paradise conditions will be in abundance, even now these ones are being taught by Jehovah. even though the whole world is under the POWER of the wicked one (satanthe devil)1 John 5;19 and when the wicked one is put in the abyss or prison like state , the kingdom spoken of in Daniel 2;44 can get on with ruling with no influence from the opposer. the attitudes of people around right now (this generation )with its attitudes and ways is only negative they are a
faithless and twisted generation, the time is now very close when the great tribulation will break out ,and the great tribulation is the end of all false religion bible prophecy is now well along in this time of the end.
Some Christians belive the end of days started when the Temple was destroyed. How does this harmonize with 1914?

may

Pah said:
Some Christians belive the end of days started when the Temple was destroyed. How does this harmonize with 1914?
yes ,as you say there was a litral fullfillment in 70;C.E. but the prophecy has a major fullfillment for our day. 1914 was the end of( the appointed times of the nations)or the end of the gentile times.
After discussing the destruction due to come upon the city of Jerusalem, Jesus made the statement: "And Jerusalem will be trampled on by the nations, until the appointed times of the nations ["times of the Gentiles," KJ, RS] are fulfilled." (Lu 21:24) The period indicated by the expression "appointed times of the nations [Gr., kai·roi´ e·thnon´]" has occasioned considerable discussion as to its meaning and implication. but in this time of the end great understanding and insight has been given . and 1914 was the end of the appointed times . this was the time that the kingship was given to the one with the legal right to it. Daniel 7;13-14.
Ezekiel 21:25-27, yes Gods heavenly kingdom goverment is well and truely established with the rightful king . DANIEL 2;44even though this heavenly kingdom goverment is in heaven ,many things are going on to bring paradise conditions back to the earth, a great crowd is being gathered to get through the GREAT TRIBULATION revelation 7;9-10 its all happening in this the last days

Pah

Uber all member
may said:
yes ,as you say there was a litral fullfillment in 70;C.E. but the prophecy has a major fullfillment for our day. 1914 was the end of( the appointed times of the nations)or the end of the gentile times.
After discussing the destruction due to come upon the city of Jerusalem, Jesus made the statement: "And Jerusalem will be trampled on by the nations, until the appointed times of the nations ["times of the Gentiles," KJ, RS] are fulfilled." (Lu 21:24) The period indicated by the expression "appointed times of the nations [Gr., kai·roi´ e·thnon´]" has occasioned considerable discussion as to its meaning and implication. but in this time of the end great understanding and insight has been given . and 1914 was the end of the appointed times . this was the time that the kingship was given to the one with the legal right to it. Daniel 7;13-14.
Ezekiel 21:25-27, yes Gods heavenly kingdom goverment is well and truely established with the rightful king . DANIEL 2;44even though this heavenly kingdom goverment is in heaven ,many things are going on to bring paradise conditions back to the earth, a great crowd is being gathered to get through the GREAT TRIBULATION revelation 7;9-10 its all happening in this the last days
The last days are almost 2000 years and still going on? God's "heavenly government" wasn't established at Christ's ascension? What are the "many things"? Are they specified so we can really know when they are completed??

Kungfuzed

Student Nurse
This is cool. Usually the JW's just hand me a tract and then move on to the next house but here on the internet I can ask all kinds of questions. I'm so addicted to this website. My wife rolls her eyes when I tell her I'm in the forum. She just doesn't get it.

may

Pah said:
The last days are almost 2000 years and still going on? God's "heavenly government" wasn't established at Christ's ascension? What are the "many things"? Are they specified so we can really know when they are completed??
Gods heavenly kingdom goverment was established in 1914 Daniel 2;44 then Jesus was given the rulership of it Daniel 7;13-14 that was the start of the last days .you are right to say that the heavenly kingdom goverment wasnt established at the ascension of Jesus to heaven , the heavenly kingdom goverment wasnt born untill 1914 and it tells us about the birth of this kingdom in the last book of the bible in revelation 12;5
And she gave birth to a son, a male, who is to shepherd all the nations with an iron rod. And her child was caught away to God and to his throne...............
this male child is the kingdom and no one can harm that child as it has Gods protection.

SB Habakuk

1000 yrs before Christ was crucified David wrote in his psaltry- MY lord my Lord why have though forsaken me- 1000 yrs later Christ would utter those words on the cross before he gasped his last

Hidden within the Psalms is the exact words of the High priest to him (Christ)
and phrases concerning Crruxifiction-They have pierced my hands and feet they divide my clothing by lots among other things which happened at his Cruxifiction-

Most Interestingly he also said
STrong Bulls of Bashan surround me(Let the reader Understand)

may

painted wolf said:
what makes 1914 so great?
what bit of prophesy was it that made 1914 the big year?

wa:do

1914—A​
Significant Year in Bible Prophecy

DECADES in advance, Bible students proclaimed that there would be significant developments in 1914. What were these, and what evidence points to 1914 as such an important year?
As recorded at Luke 21:24, Jesus said: "Jerusalem will be trampled on by the nations, until the appointed times of the nations ["the times of the Gentiles," King James Version] are fulfilled." Jerusalem had been the capital city of the Jewish nation—the seat of rulership of the line of kings from the house of King David. (Psalm 48:1, 2) However, these kings were unique among national leaders. They sat on "Jehovah’s throne" as representatives of God himself. (1 Chronicles 29:23) Jerusalem was thus a symbol of Jehovah’s rulership.
How and when, though, did God’s rulership begin to be "trampled on by the nations"? This happened in 607 B.C.E. when Jerusalem was conquered by the Babylonians. "Jehovah’s throne" became vacant, and the line of kings who descended from David was interrupted. (2 Kings 25:1-26) Would this ‘trampling’ go on forever? No, for the prophecy of Ezekiel said regarding Jerusalem’s last king, Zedekiah: "Remove the turban, and lift off the crown. . . . It will certainly become no one’s until he comes who has the legal right, and I must give it to him." (Ezekiel 21:26, 27) The one who has "the legal right" to the Davidic crown is Christ Jesus. (Luke 1:32, 33) So the ‘trampling’ would end when Jesus became King.
When would that grand event occur? Jesus showed that the Gentiles would rule for a fixed period of time. The account in Daniel chapter 4 holds the key to knowing how long that period would last. It relates a prophetic dream experienced by King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon. He saw an immense tree that was chopped down. Its stump could not grow because it was banded with iron and copper. An angel declared: "Let seven times pass over it."—Daniel 4:10-16.
In the Bible, trees are sometimes used to represent rulership. (Ezekiel 17:22-24; 31:2-5) So the chopping down of the symbolic tree represents how God’s rulership, as expressed through the kings at Jerusalem, would be interrupted. However, the vision served notice that this ‘trampling of Jerusalem’ would be temporary—a period of "seven times." How long a period is that?
Revelation 12:6, 14 indicates that three and a half times equal "a thousand two hundred and sixty days." "Seven times" would therefore last twice as long, or 2,520 days. But the Gentile nations did not stop ‘trampling’ on God’s rulership a mere 2,520 days after Jerusalem’s fall. Evidently, then, this prophecy covers a much longer period of time. On the basis of Numbers 14:34 and Ezekiel 4:6, which speak of "a day for a year," the "seven times" would cover 2,520 years.
The 2,520 years began in October 607 B.C.E., when Jerusalem fell to the Babylonians and the Davidic king was taken off his throne. The period ended in October 1914. At that time, "the appointed times of the nations" ended, and Jesus Christ was installed as God’s heavenly King.—Psalm 2:1-6; Daniel 7:13, 14.​
Just as Jesus predicted, his "presence" as heavenly King has been marked by dramatic world developments—war, famine, earthquakes, pestilences. (Matthew 24:3-8; Luke 21:11) Such developments bear powerful testimony to the fact that 1914 indeed marked the birth of God’s heavenly Kingdom and the beginning of "the last days" of this present wicked system of things.—2 Timothy 3:1-5.

may

SB Habakuk said:
1000 yrs before Christ was crucified David wrote in his psaltry- MY lord my Lord why have though forsaken me- 1000 yrs later Christ would utter those words on the cross before he gasped his last

Hidden within the Psalms is the exact words of the High priest to him (Christ)
and phrases concerning Crruxifiction-They have pierced my hands and feet they divide my clothing by lots among other things which happened at his Cruxifiction-

Most Interestingly he also said
STrong Bulls of Bashan surround me(Let the reader Understand)
yes many prophecies were fullfilled in Jesus, and it all came true.

may

Kungfuzed said:
This is cool. Usually the JW's just hand me a tract and then move on to the next house but here on the internet I can ask all kinds of questions. I'm so addicted to this website. My wife rolls her eyes when I tell her I'm in the forum. She just doesn't get it.
why dont you ask them for a personal bible study and then you can ask lots more questions.
This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ. John 17;3

Kungfuzed

Student Nurse
may said:
why dont you ask them for a personal bible study and then you can ask lots more questions.
This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ. John 17;3

I don't think my wife would approve. I'm pretty whipped and she wants me to eventually go back to the LDS church, even though she hasn't been to church since she was 14. Besides, it would only be for fun and education and I really shouldn't invite them unless my intentions were more serious.

may

Kungfuzed said:
I don't think my wife would approve. I'm pretty whipped and she wants me to eventually go back to the LDS church, even though she hasn't been to church since she was 14. Besides, it would only be for fun and education and I really shouldn't invite them unless my intentions were more serious.
you would be surprised at the number of JW who started off having bible studies with JW for a bit of fun and to prove them wrong ,and they are now JW LOL. yes that is what i did .
This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ. John 17;3 yes its all in the bible.