• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Frubal Orgy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn... I got everybody on page one and I got a message saying "You have given out too many frubals in 24 hours... please try again later" :(
Too many frubals?!?! Is that even possible??? LOL
Don't worry though... I will be back spreading the love tomorrow!!!!!

Klaufi_Wodensson

Vinlandic Warrior
Damn... I got everybody on page one and I got a message saying "You have given out too many frubals in 24 hours... please try again later" :(
Too many frubals?!?! Is that even possible??? LOL
Don't worry though... I will be back spreading the love tomorrow!!!!!

That is actually really funny, since we can only give out one frubal now. People used to give out millions with a single click, and they got that message after clicking on a few posts. So you must have been really going at it :D

Faithfreedom

i gotta change my avatar
pleeeeeeeeeeease? pretty pretty please with rainbow sprinkles on top???? :p
i did, i did. I gave you one before i posted. Press the "User CP" and check the "received frubal". Its there. I'm sure it is. (i think..)
Also your frubal count on your posts right hand corner increased didn't it? (i think..)

Status
Not open for further replies.