• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Frubal Orgy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klaufi_Wodensson

Vinlandic Warrior
We were too much for the theoretical home to hold. RF was the house that we held the orgy in. Maybe we'll have to move it too the woods. We broke all the windows and ate all the food. And made all the couches and carpets dirty. We trashed the place. Now we can barely frubal anymore!

I just think that it's kind of funny that us orgy-ers ruined the frubal system for everyone else on RF LOL

Faithfreedom

i gotta change my avatar
I read it on RF that the mods have re-adjusted it so that now we can only give one frubal at a time.
Also u can't give a second frubal to the same person till u have given some to others. Frubals have now become a scarce commodity.

Cheers

Renji

I don't understand how you get 335 milliion frubals. I only get one frubal added to my tiny score every time someone frubals me. How is that even possible?

It will be possible once the frubal problem has been resolved. It's not impossible;)

Status
Not open for further replies.