• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Frubal Injustice

AmbiguousGuy

Lately I've been studying the frubal situation and trying to make sense of it.

First, there are folks with twice my message count but half my frubals. Obviously these folks are not nearly so cool or smart as I am and must pay for that with their frubal hunger.

But then there are people with half my message count but twice my frubals. These are slightly harder to understand, but I've come to the conclusion that they must be *** kissers, collecting all those frubals by agreeing with everyone else and then standing there begging for frubal handouts. Poor inferior debaters. They make me sad.

All of life is easy to figure out if we only know our true selves for who we really are.

Can anyone think of other reasons for this seemingly cruel and unfair frubal distribution?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
***-kissing isn't enough. I chapped my lips to no good purpose for too long.
It's all about WHICH ***** you kiss.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
I'll tell you the real problem with frubals. While a big chunk of the forum is busy quibbling over these meaningless virtual dots as if they were prime horse manure of the best quality, the more savvy members... well we've been busy with trafficking and exchange of the real goods. This on line shrine and meeting place of the world's pantheons, called Religious Forums has been a loyal meeting ground for us. :D
While people jump on every frubal as swine on mud, us few deal with apples of discord, Olympian amphorae filled with Nectar and Ambrosia, power charged Phurba from the Himalayas and other sacred ritual daggers, old Mjölnirs from burials long forgotten and rare manuscripts.

So, keeping the masses believing that frubals matter is a chief interest. :yes:

outhouse

Atheistically

First, there are folks with twice my message count but half my frubals. Obviously these folks are not nearly so cool or smart as I am and must pay for that with their frubal hunger.

But then there are people with half my message count but twice my frubals. These are slightly harder to understand, but I've come to the conclusion that they must be *** kissers, collecting all those frubals by agreeing with everyone else and then standing there begging for frubal handouts. Poor inferior debaters. They make me sad.

All of life is easy to figure out if we only know our true selves for who we really are.

Can anyone think of other reasons for this seemingly cruel and unfair frubal distribution?

My guess.

The upper ups used to hand them out freely or with multipliers.

The rest of the shields are also done with popularity in mind. If one is more kind and ignorant, they will receive awards faster then someone who sticks to his or her guns about knowledge known to be correct.

But you can throw this out the window because one certain individual receives high awards and is let loose to be as rude as he wants to everyone just because he has knowledge.

What it may come down to is kindness spreads knowledge faster then correctness in their eyes.

The mission statement, explains it the best.

AmbiguousGuy

While people jump on every frubal as swine on mud, us few deal with apples of discord, Olympian amphorae filled with Nectar and Ambrosia, power charged Phurba from the Himalayas and other sacred ritual daggers, old Mjölnirs from burials long forgotten and rare manuscripts.

I like that. My frubal paucity is a badge of honor. That's good.

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member

I frubal for $$$

Draka

Wonder Woman
My guess.

The upper ups used to hand them out freely or with multipliers.

The rest of the shields are also done with popularity in mind. If one is more kind and ignorant, they will receive awards faster then someone who sticks to his or her guns about knowledge known to be correct.

But you can throw this out the window because one certain individual receives high awards and is let loose to be as rude as he wants to everyone just because he has knowledge.

What it may come down to is kindness spreads knowledge faster then correctness in their eyes.

The mission statement, explains it the best.

All this reads like it's coming from someone who has very heavy shoulder issues...due to the size and weight of the chip bearing down on it.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Imagine my crushing disappointment when i discovered that you in fact cannot redeem your frubal points in exchange for coffee mugs, key chains or t-shirts. :( Infraction points, neither.

no-body

If you're not getting enough frubals then you're not putting enough into the system. Pass them around and you shall receive.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Imagine my crushing disappointment when i discovered that you in fact cannot redeem your frubal points in exchange for coffee mugs, key chains or t-shirts. :( Infraction points, neither.

You mean you didn't get to turn in your first 500 for your RF bumper sticker? I got mine. I also got my coffee mug that says "World's Best Poster" for 1000 frubals. You obviously haven't been shopping at the Frubal Store. Infractions get you "naughty" things like handcuffs and blindfolds and other things that that might interest you. For those contact Mama Mystic directly. ;) :p

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
You mean you didn't get to turn in your first 500 for your RF bumper sticker? I got mine. I also got my coffee mug that says "World's Best Poster" for 1000 frubals. You obviously haven't been shopping at the Frubal Store. Infractions get you "naughty" things like handcuffs and blindfolds and other things that that might interest you. For those contact Mama Mystic directly. ;) :p

I'm still bitter about being robbed of the Shields of Peace, Love, and Tolerance so many times. :mad:;)

Or the very least, my 10k infraction shield.

Last edited: