• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Flood Evidences — revised

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
@ Hockeycowboy

SS_43_0815ND_pic1_iStock_000038544528_Large.jpg
Ooh, I take it back. I can see it. I CAN SEE IT!!!

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Lindsey Williams is a proven liar.. and you quote him.
I think I used 1 quote from him. (I'd never heard of him, actually. At first I thought Lindsey was a female.)
At times, I've also quoted Hitler
The importance is really, not who said it, but if *what* they said, was accurate.
If it was wrong, prove it.
To be honest, i am having a hard time verifying it (i.e., that frozen palm wood has been credited up 1200 ft below Prudhoe Bay.)

sooda

Veteran Member
I think I used 1 quote from him. (I'd never heard of him, actually. At first I thought Lindsey was a female.)
At times, I've also quoted Hitler
The importance is really, not who said it, but if *what* they said, was accurate.
If it was wrong, prove it.
To be honest, i am having a hard time verifying it (i.e., that frozen palm wood has been credited up 1200 ft below Prudhoe Bay.)

Lindsey Williams is the only one who claims there is frozen psalm wood beneath Prudhoe Bay. He's a liar who doesn't know anything at all about drilling for oil... He just fooled you.

Audie

Veteran Member
Lindsey Williams is the only one who claims there is frozen psalm wood beneath Prudhoe Bay. He's a liar who doesn't know anything at all about drilling for oil... He just fooled you.

If one is so easily fooled by such a shabby
and obvious cone man, and so reluctant to
just admit that the guy is a fraud...what does
that say about a person?

One after another after another the outlandish
claims, and each from some equally ridiculous
woo woo source.

Is that what it takes to be a JW?

tas8831

@Hockeycowboy wasn’t replying to that, it wasn’t even to you.
Yes, I am aware of that, thank you for nothing.
Why did you take his post out of context?
I didn't.

Do you understand what 'out of context' means? It seems not. I was 'piggy-backing.'
That is dishonest.
Yes, @Hockeycowboy's extensive plagiarism is dishonest, thank you for acknowledging this.
As a follower of Christ, what is your take on plagiarism? Odd how you had nothing to write about that.

I also note that your friend hockey will not acknowledge his dishonesty. What do you make of that? is it OK for Christians like you to be dishonest?
I think he has me on ignore, because - get this - I caught him plagiarizing in the past and called him on it then, too. He didn't like that.

Audie

Veteran Member

You noticed hock was asking you to prove that the frozen
jungle is not there?

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Yes, I am aware of that, thank you for nothing.

I didn't.

Do you understand what 'out of context' means? It seems not. I was 'piggy-backing.'

Yes, @Hockeycowboy's extensive plagiarism is dishonest, thank you for acknowledging this.
As a follower of Christ, what is your take on plagiarism? Odd how you had nothing to write about that.

I also note that your friend hockey will not acknowledge his dishonesty. What do you make of that? is it OK for Christians like you to be dishonest?
I think he has me on ignore, because - get this - I caught him plagiarizing in the past and called him on it then, too. He didn't like that.
Lol.

Discovered (and tested) evidence is evidence, no matter who presents it....sad you can’t understand that.

I don’t have to put you “on” ignore, to ignore.

I found 3 other sources for that information...I did not get it from AiG. Actually, the lead scientist in the study of the Ark’s seaworthiness is Seok-Won Hong. Not Seon.
I’m trying to contact him through ResearchGate.
Maybe you’d like to try? Or would you rather shove the evidence “under the rug”?

Here’s a source for the study:
https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/7d2e/f044f38624f03eaee4cd8e57a82259c7efd9.pdf

Thank you, @swanlake .

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Lol.

Discovered (and tested) evidence is evidence, no matter who presents it....sad you can’t understand that.

I don’t have to put you “on” ignore, to ignore.

I found 3 other sources for that information...I did not get it from AiG. Actually, the lead scientist in the study of the Ark’s seaworthiness is Seok-Won Hong. Not Seon.
Maybe you’d like to try? Or would you rather shove the evidence “under the rug”?

Here’s a source for the study:
https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/7d2e/f044f38624f03eaee4cd8e57a82259c7efd9.pdf

Thank you, @swanlake .
We went through this already. That is a fake peer reviewed article that was written for Ken Hamster. The claimed authority for the lead author disappears when investigated.

Here is a big clue. When someone goes to the trouble to write what looks like a peer reviewed article but it cannot be found in any well respected professional peer reviewed journal it would almost certainly fail to pass peer review. Otherwise why go to all of the bother and not publish? It makes no sense. You have been taken in by charlatans again.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I guess @Hockeycowboy thought that there was little hope that he could approach his claims properly since I hoped that he could.

Once again, have you forgotten that we went through that garbage once before? Why would anyone go to all of the trouble of making an article so that it looks as if it were published in a peer reviewed journal and yet you cannot find a valid source for it? That tells you that it is a fake and you were fooled by it.

You are listening to liars and fools and as a result you do not look to good when you buy their bill of goods.

tas8831

I found 3 other sources for that information...I did not get it from AiG.
And yet, your post was VERBATIM what I found on AiG.

So you plagiarized it from somewhere - probably some other YEC site that also plagiarized it.

Is it your position that since I did not identify the specific site that you plagiarized from, what you did is OK?

Actually, the lead scientist in the study of the Ark’s seaworthiness is Seok-Won Hong. Not Seon.
Weird - I copied YOUR quote and googled it. Your plagiarized quote.
What evidence? That the ark could have floated?

Do you think that proves the Noah story? Really?

I am tall, I guess that means I definitely DID play in the NBA.

Great "study".

"Little is known about the shape and the form of the Ark's hull. However, several explorers have each claimed
that they have discovered the remains of the Ark at some sites on Mt Ararat. Based on their arguments and references, we estimated the form of the Ark's hull as that of a barge-type ship."

Cool - I wonder if they used Jammal's story?

Anyway, nothing there about internal structure, how 8 people could have cared for and stored food and water for the MILLIONS of animals that had to have been on there (and please do not try to back out of that figure - you have implied that evolution cannot account for the diversity of species alive today, that evolution does not happen, so all of the animal diversity we see had to have been created , and thus had to have been on the ark (depending on their specific criteria - were apatosaurs clean or unclean?).

Yeah cool - plagiarism apologist swanlake.