• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fictional Crushes

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
The only movie I thought Megan Fox was hot in:
20131112164424imageResize.ashx.jpg

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
:yes: x1000!!!

My friend loves Louis, but I tell her it's Armand who is the hottie. :D

Lol. I love them both. ;)

The Armand in the movie and the Armand in the books are almost completely different, though. In the books, he's a temperamental Devil worshipping Slavic child, but they made him a sexy Spanish adult man in the movies. Lol. Louis and Lestat were pretty much the same in the movies as how they are in the books.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
th

James Darcy - Pride and Prejudice

It's the character, specifically, though Matthew Macfadyen made a great Mr. Darcy.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Same goes for the Beasts from X-men and Disney. They just seem so big, cuddly, and fluffy. :D

And on that note, I'll stop talking. :run:

No, don't stop. Go on. :)

They are very cute. Beauty and the Beast was the first movie I saw in theaters. My mom said I was scared of the Beast at first but when he changed, I got upset and wanted him back. I started crying, got up, went into the aisle and kept say "where's the Beast?". Lol.

Erebus

VampireBloodlinesJeanette.jpg

I'm the finger down your spine when all the lights are out. I'm the name on all the men's room walls. When I pout, the whole world tries to make me smile. And everyone always wants to know, who... is... that girl? - Jeanette Voerman

iyrkpnacgnkfdsolas3b.jpg

I'm not yours to save! - Snow

Morrigan_profile.jpg

We now have a dog and Alistair is still the dumbest one in the party. - Morrigan

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
VampireBloodlinesJeanette.jpg

I'm the finger down your spine when all the lights are out. I'm the name on all the men's room walls. When I pout, the whole world tries to make me smile. And everyone always wants to know, who... is... that girl? - Jeanette Voerman

iyrkpnacgnkfdsolas3b.jpg

I'm not yours to save! - Snow

Morrigan_profile.jpg

We now have a dog and Alistair is still the dumbest one in the party. - Morrigan

Are you my boyfriend ?

You have THE EXACT SAME CRUSHES as him x'D