• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fictional Crushes

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian
Is Lady Gaga a real person?

gaga-getty_1968481a.jpg

I'm still trying to figure that out myself. :p

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I don't know what it is, but Captain Hook is the dreamiest character from a bad show.

once-upon-a-time-captain-hook-hook.jpg

(I think it's the guyliner.)

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't know what it is, but Captain Hook is the dreamiest character from a bad show.

once-upon-a-time-captain-hook-hook.jpg

(I think it's the guyliner.)

You want guyliner? This guy wrote the book! :D

Khal Drogo, Game of Thrones. Without the make up Jason Momoa is :drool:

tumblr_static_drogo-e1344188322390.jpg

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Oh don't misunderstand... I wouldn't throw his clothes at him and tell him to gtfo. :D

CynthiaCypher

I can't help it but I am still deeply in love with this fictional character. And I think he is crazy enough for us to make it work.

jack__sparrow_by_yrastilo-d5cbims.jpg

Last edited:

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
I never cared much for blondes. They've always seemed somehow underdone, like pink chicken.
Hey, if they have the mind to make up for the lack of melatonin, I'm happy. :drool:

(Hopefully that happens as our hair turns gray, but not always)

Amechania

Daimona of the Helpless
Hey, if they have the mind to make up for the lack of melatonin, I'm happy. :drool:

(Hopefully that happens as our hair turns gray, but not always)

It's just a physical thing with me. MacGyver is a genius and Legolas is noble but I'm not attracted to either of them in any way that involves the removal of clothing.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
It's just a physical thing with me. MacGyver is a genius and Legolas is noble but I'm not attracted to either of them in any way that involves the removal of clothing.

Does a crush require that?

Amechania

Daimona of the Helpless
Does a crush require that?

I don't guess so. Usually when a person has a crush it implies some physical attraction but the fun of the crush is that you know it will never go beyond admiration from afar. I can't imagine how I might react if I actually met Orlando Bloom. :thud: