• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Fictional Crushes

Fireside_Hindu

Jai Lakshmi Maa
Pippin from LOTR
He's just so cute...and Scottish:
1258120614257.jpg
pippin.jpg

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Nothing wrong with a revive:

Let's see.... Liara T'Soni from Mass Effect (Love the cute nerdy girl), and then definitely the Vampire Lestat from the book of the same title by Anne Rice (Not the movie version of him). ^_^

Fromper

In honor of today being the 50th anniversary of the show's debut, I'll put in a vote for Samantha from Bewitched.

And while we're on that genre and time period, I actually preferred Barbara Eden's Jeannie from I Dream of Jeannie over Samantha, and not just because of the skimpy outfit. They were both beautiful women, but Jeannie had a certain naive charm as a character that I always found cute.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
When I was 10 years old, I had the biggest crush on this man:

Attachments

• 8cb76bb80b96fbc280e1df6f8fb77a3d.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 146

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
This is going to really tell my age (hell, I'll tell it myself - I'm 52). When I was a little girl, I had a crush on these four characters:

Jack Lord in Hawaii 5-0
JL07.jpg

Robert Conrad in Wild Wild West
ddb7f7c50bed26ffab7a139c77cd8e8f.jpg

Yul Brynner in The King and I (and anything else)
brynner52.jpg

Christopher Plummer in The Sound of Music
tumblr_lqrrncxKRc1qakh43o1_500.gif

Last edited:

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I can't remember any cartoon characters, but there were real actresses who drove me nuts as a teen, in particular roles.

One example was Darla from the Buffy and Angel TV Series (particularly in the latter)

darla2.jpg

Good choice.

Also from Buffy: the character of Anya. Andrew was right when he called her the perfect woman in one of the final episodes.

Earlier than that, I always liked Supergirl. I would say Wonder Woman, too, but that was more about Lynda Carter in the TV show outfit than the actual character.
I always had a thing for Willow.

Yes Buffy, and Cordelia, and Anya were hot, but something about that sweet spunky dangerous little redhead always made my heart flutter.

alyson_hannigan_buffy_the_vampire_slayer_willow_rosenberg_desktop_1045x1440_hd-wallpaper-643848.jpg

WillowMeetsBuffy.jpg

buffy-1003120-dark-willow.jpg

Even when she tried a different look.

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian
fantôme profane;3946160 said:
I always had a thing for Willow.

Yes Buffy, and Cordelia, and Anya were hot, but something about that sweet spunky dangerous little redhead always made my heart flutter.

alyson_hannigan_buffy_the_vampire_slayer_willow_rosenberg_desktop_1045x1440_hd-wallpaper-643848.jpg

WillowMeetsBuffy.jpg

buffy-1003120-dark-willow.jpg

Even when she tried a different look.

Unffff. Buffy was always one of my biggest crushes of all time! I mean. Those puppy dog eyes! :hearts:

Buffy_the_Vampire_Slayer_Sarah_Michelle_Gellar_01.jpg