• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Favorite Movie Quote of All Time

rheff78

I'm your huckleberry.
I have two
One from The Devil's Advocate (after learning that the devil was his father)
"Call me dad"
and from Monty Python and the Holy Grail (in the legendary fight with the black night:
"It's merely a flesh wound."

Opinions?

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
"Mr. President, I'm not saying we wouldn't get our hair mussed. But I do say no more than ten to twenty million killed, tops. Uh, depending on the breaks. " - Dr. Strangelove

Nessa Nenharma

Goddess of my Domain
What we have here... is a failure to communicate.

Well, it's not the men in your life that counts, its the life in your men.

:bb:

Nessa

Aqualung

Tasty
Airplane! has a lot of great quotes:

[as the plane prepares to take off]
Lady - Nervous?
Striker - Yes.
Lady - First time?
Striker - No, I've been nervous lots of times.

Attndnt - Excuse me sir, there's been a little problem in the cockpit...
Striker - The cockpit?!... what is it?
Attndnt - It's the little room in the front of the plane where the pilots sit, but that's not important now.

Striker - I flew single engine fighters in the Air Force, but this plane has four engines. It's an entirely different kind of flying altogether.
Rumack, Randy - [together] It's an entirely different kind of flying.

From Top Secret

Nick - Are you in some kind of trouble with the police?
Hillary - Some things are better left unsaid.
Nick - Like what?
Hillary - Well, you know, sometime when you blow your nose into a tissue and you put it in your purse, then a little while later you have to reach in there for your lipstick or something and your hand gooshes

From Maybe Baby, this exchange made me laugh:

Lucy - 41% swimming in the wrong direction.
Sam - They're in a plastic pot. How are they supposed to know what the right direction is?
Lucy - Conclusion...
Sam - I've got slack, stupid sperm, that's the bloody conclusion. That stuff's been dawdling back up my dick all these years. Banging into each other, getting their abnormal tails tangled.

And I think it's safe to say that the entirety of V for Vendetta and Fight Club were very good quotes.

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
So many quotes to choose from... See if you can guess the movies (without using Google)

"Have fun storming the castle, kids!"

"Prepare ship, for Ludicrous speed."

"Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!"

"Or did you think I was too stupid to know what a eugoogally was?"

"What is this thing? I mean, it serves no useful purpose for there to be a bunch of chompy, crushy things in the middle of a hallway. No, I mean we shouldn't have to do this, it makes no logical sense, why is it here?"

"I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do."

"Micro changes in air density, my ***."

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
Pete,
The Princess Bride (too easy)
Spaceballs
Blazing Saddles
Zoolander
The rest not sure

"Self-realization. I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said...I drank what?"

Dan Marino: Ace!
Ace Ventura: Yeah, Dan?
Marino: You got any more of that gum?
Ace: That's none of your damn business, and I'll thank you to stay out of my personal affairs.
Marino: You're a weird guy, Ace, weird guy!

"And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you trade all the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they make take our lives, but they'll never take...OUR FREEDOM!"
I still get chills every time I watch that part.

rheff78

I'm your huckleberry.
Man, I forgot how many there are.
What about:
"Hey Blinkin!"
"Did you say Abe Lincoln?"

"Quid pro Quo Mr. Powers"
"Yes, squid pro ro"