• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

favorite food

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
My favorite foods are things I don't get to eat very often: King crab legs and lobster tail. I always love Red Lobster restaurant.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Wow, so many great foods. I guess if I had to choose a favorite, it would be this:

sushi1.jpg

kachori.jpg

Mmm.... Kachoris!! A kachori is an Indian pastry deep-fried and stuffed with flavoured lentils and veggies, served with a sweet and cooling chutney... sooo good!!

I have only eaten them three times in my life, but they combine my love for Indian food, pastries, and deep-fried food all in one go! :eat:

Primordial Annihilator

kachori.jpg

Mmm.... Kachoris!! A kachori is an Indian pastry deep-fried and stuffed with flavoured lentils and veggies, served with a sweet and cooling chutney... sooo good!!

I have only eaten them three times in my life, but they combine my love for Indian food, pastries, and deep-fried food all in one go! :eat:

They look delish.
Gimme gimme... :drool:

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Clementines, I guess. My tofu/veggie stir fry is up there too.

One is a good dessert while the other is a good dinner. Really though, I don't like very many foods or have a very strong taste for things in general.

Last edited:

Perry456

I'm going to go with crab legs...yummm! But I also love sushi and that picture looks amazing.
I'm not opposed to any foods-love trying new ones.