• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Extremely recent increase in terrorism precedes End-Times and is solely my fault

selfie319

God came to me through direct revelation.. God exists and is pure energy (fire). The material world is energy in an unrefined state and a manifestation of an infinite spirit, like a pyramid with God at the top. The enlightened mind is an entire planet (the gem in the lotus flower) and the Universe itself is conscious.

Now, there are mechanical, but extremely vulgar steps to becoming a Messiah. Of which, I have only been able to get 2/3 of the way through before becoming burnt out and filled with extreme fear.

I know for fact, if I cannot make it through these trials, Earth will see nuclear war.

If you would like further information or can lend me advice, please message me privately as I cannot post most information here due to the vulgarity and inappropriate nature.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I will put on my aluminum hat with antenna, glow in the dark batman decoder ring, and dust off my fortune telling deck of cards.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I don't doubt your sincerity, @selfie319 .

But you really ought not to let the uncertainties of existence weight on you like that.

It is not your fault.

selfie319

I don't doubt your sincerity, @selfie319 .

But you really ought not to let the uncertainties of existence weight on you like that.

It is not your fault.

Thank you for your response. I would love to, but everyday remains agonizing. It's difficult when God told you directly you will cause billions of deaths and direct the world away from peace, unless you do something brutal (which I did, but didn't go far enough).

DavidFirth

Thank you for your response. I would love to, but everyday remains agonizing. It's difficult when God told you directly you will cause billions of deaths and direct the world away from peace, unless you do something brutal (which I did, but didn't go far enough).

You mean you were serious in the OP?

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
The question is: is this more likely the result of too much attention from Mommy, or not enough? Something for the philosophers to ponder.