• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evolution is Fiction Theory

You people are going nut here. I hope at the end all visitors come to the same conclusion.

By the way, religious forums needs to pay its bill, please stop by and make a donation. I will do myself when the donation number one hundred made. Thanks!

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Super Universe said:
"Love your neighbor as yourself".
"Forgive others for their sins for you are also forgiven".
"Let he without sin cast the first stone".
"Do for others what you would like them to do for you".
"Honor your father and mother".

What tree ever said anything prophetic?
Um, none of that is prophetic...however, thank you for playing.;)
Of course, I prefer the Bill and Ted Readers Digest version of all that.
'Be excellent to one another.':D

Super Universe

Defender of God
Quoth_The _Raven said:
Um, none of that is prophetic...however, thank you for playing.;)
Of course, I prefer the Bill and Ted Readers Digest version of all that.
'Be excellent to one another.':D

Webster's online dictionary says the meaning of the word "Prophetic" relating to, or characteristic of a prophet or prophecy.

If you care to debate whether Christ was a prophet then perhaps you could start your own thread on that.

Ryan2065

Super Universe said:
Are you seriously suggesting that Moses never existed?
I'll bite... Moses never existed!

Super Universe said:
Webster's online dictionary says the meaning of the word "Prophetic" relating to, or characteristic of a prophet or prophecy.
Giving good advice makes you a prophet? Excellent!

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Ryan2065 said:
I'll bite... Moses never existed!
Then who floated down the river in a basket and liberated the Jews from their pyramid building servitude?? :eek:
Giving good advice makes you a prophet? Excellent!
Isn't it? Means we're all in with a chance...I shall be off immediately to find some suitable sandals for my new career.I hear sandals are all the rage in the prophecy business.

Super Universe said:
If you care to debate whether Christ was a prophet then perhaps you could start your own thread on that.
A capital idea...perhaps you might consider the same, seeing as Jesus being a nice bloke with some good ideas has bugger all to do with the original topic of the thread.

'Let he who has not posted off topic make the first snippy remark.'

For more natty words of advice, be sure to line up at the bookstore for your very own copy of 'QTR's Prophetic Words of Human Niceness'...remember people, there's only 15 weeks til Christmas.:D

Yerda

Veteran Member
Quoth_The _Raven said:
Then who floated down the river in a basket and liberated the Jews from their pyramid building servitude?? :eek:
The Beatles?

QTR said:
'Let he who has not posted off topic make the first snippy remark.'
LMAO.

QTR said:
For more natty words of advice, be sure to line up at the bookstore for your very own copy of 'QTR's Prophetic Words of Human Niceness'...remember people, there's only 15 weeks til Christmas.:D
And at one A4 page it fits in yer wallet in case of emergency! :p

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Jayhawker Soule said:
On what evidence?

How do I know he's not a magician worth his salt in anything? Because I happen to know him, and what an $%^ he is. And, I know a good number of other magicians, most of them quite famous, and they don't have a single kind word to say about him. I believe he was banned from the IMB (international brotherhood of magicians) for stealing tricks.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
divinemission said:
You people are going nut here. I hope at the end all visitors come to the same conclusion.

By the way, religious forums needs to pay its bill, please stop by and make a donation. I will do myself when the donation number one hundred made. Thanks!

Please take the time to study the subtle nuances of grammar in the Engligh language before you begin another debate. I can't understand what you're saying.

Yerda

Veteran Member
Quoth_The _Raven said:
No, they had a yellow submarine, ya skirt wearing twit.:p
Right. That theory's dead in the water then.

QTR said:
And comes with a free magnifying glass, so you can read the tiny print.:D
Free magnifying glass? At least you get something useful for your money. Woof!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The things I wrote and posted on internet are too above and beyond human can understand them, because I am not an author of them; but I am just only a messenger and intepreter. Sorry guy, you need to speak to the Almighty Eternal Supernatural Power.
I'm also going to assume the "Almighty Eternal Supernatural Power" is the Goddess, since she fits all of those descriptions. (God would also fit these, but I don't do business with him, except when a ritual needs both Light and Dark energies.) I do speak to her, on occasion, so perhaps we will understand each other?

A

angellous_evangellous

What didn't start off as an intelligent question did not turn into intelligent conversation.

I suppose we reap what we sow.

uumckk16

Man, it's hard to follow who's being sarcastic and who's not. :cover:

BTW, it was the FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER who made the Big Bang happen. Illuminati Shilluminati. Sheesh. Get your facts straight.

sandy whitelinger

Veteran Member
angellous_evangellous said:
What didn't start off as an intelligent question did not turn into intelligent conversation.

I suppose we reap what we sow.

Thanks for clarifying that since we're all to stoopit to grasp the higher meaning.