• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evolution is Fiction Theory

The so call big bang theory created the earth.

Explosion result loud sound from gas tank, gas plant, and bombs of natural power; result from these sounds destroyed things not created.

Take a giant hammer and bang on liberty bell caused big bang, result the bell cracked or destroyed the bell.

The big bang theory created the earth is devil supernatural power imagination in human minds; devil intends for people focus on him as atheists, only know themselves, themselves are only one; turned their backs to Master of universe and His creations. It is devil attempted be equal power to God through atheists. The “Big Bang” is fiction theory not how the Almighty create the earth.:run:

drekmed

The theory created nothing. The big bang didn't actually create anything, it converted some of the existing energy at the time into matter. I don't have the best grasp on the whole thing, since I have never really studied it beyond just the surface of it.

Explosion result loud sound from gas tank, gas plant, and bombs of natural power; result from these sounds destroyed things not created.
Sound waves don't carry in the vacuum of space, and before you say "but how can the astronauts talk to NASA?" its because they take the atmosphere with them and have radios. If they were to step outside the shuttle without space suits on and started talking, not only would they die, but the person next to them wouldn't be able to hear a thing they said.

The big bang wasn't a bang at all, it was more of a big flash.

Take a giant hammer and bang on liberty bell caused big bang, result the bell cracked or destroyed the bell.
This just proves bad craftmanship on the bell, since there are millions of bells in the world that don't crack under the same force of impact.

The big bang theory created the earth is devil supernatural power imagination in human minds; devil intends for people focus on him as atheists, only know themselves, themselves are only one; turned their backs to Master of universe and His creations. It is devil attempted be equal power to God through atheists.
Now you're just being plain mean:sad4: athiests don't focus on the devil, or your god, because in our(meaning those that believe like me) view neither exist.

The “Big Bang” is fiction theory not how the Almighty create the earth.
Where does it say that the big bang created the earth? The earth was formed quite some time after that event, and by quite some time I mean about 9 billion years.

So, you're a bible literalist. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, but please, please, PLEASE, actually know a little bit about the subject you wish to put down before you come and spew the crap that you just did. Oh and as a side note, it usually doesn't bother me, but your post was one that I found hard to read. Take a second grade grammer course before you write your next post, that way you'll at least know how to use some semi-correct sentence structure and people might actually take you seriously.

Drekmed
p.s.: Yes my grammer sucks too, but then I don't expect to be taken seriously by the serious people.

Nevertheless, the term "God, Almighty" and "devil, satan" are man made words for the "Amighty Eternal Supernature Power."

The things I wrote and posted on internet are too above and beyond human can understand them, because I am not an author of them; but I am just only a messenger and intepreter. Sorry guy, you need to speak to the Almighty Eternal Supernatural Power.

And be cool to one another as well, because your grammar is not perfect!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Utter nonsense! It is well known that the Devil is not behind the Big Bang Theory, but rather that the Illuminati are behind the Big Bang Theory. Get your facts straight, please.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
divinemisfit said:
Nevertheless, the term "God, Almighty" and "devil, satan" are man made words for the "Amighty Eternal Supernature Power."

The things I wrote and posted on internet are too above and beyond human can understand them, because I am not an author of them; but I am just only a messenger and intepreter. Sorry guy, you need to speak to the Almighty Eternal Supernatural Power.

Kewl, where do I join up? I'm not very smart though. Do you accept stupid people?

and and... is the Almighty Eternal Supernatural Power sort of like, ya know, Nuclear Power, like, ya know, on like, steriods? Can I keep my crystals or no? How are you with sheep? They are so.... "Hot!"

so, am I in, or what?

lamplighter

Almighty Tallest
The big bang was an implosion from what I understand. It's from when all the matter in the galaxy was one big ball and collapsed on its self. Some time later when all that energy spread the matter all over the place gravity came into the picture and matter started clumping up again creating stars and other bodies of mass. though I fail to see knowing about the universe as being satanic.

stemann

Time Bandit
divinemission said:

The big bang theory created the earth is devil supernatural power imagination in human minds; devil intends for people focus on him as atheists, only know themselves, themselves are only one; turned their backs to Master of universe and His creations. It is devil attempted be equal power to God through atheists. The “Big Bang” is fiction theory not how the Almighty create the earth.

Are you saying that gravity does not cause matter to clump together?

I shall recapitulate drekmed, but in bold caps: LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE CRITICIZING BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE IT!

divinemission said:
The things I wrote and posted on internet are too above and beyond human can understand them,

I am willing to bet cash money that you only think people don't 'understand' them because they disagree with you.

Sunstone said:
Utter nonsense! It is well known that the Devil is not behind the Big Bang Theory, but rather that the Illuminati are behind the Big Bang Theory. Get your facts straight, please.

The Big Devil is behind the Illuminati theory.

lamplighter said:
OH YEAH! what does evolution have to do with the big bang theory?

It has to do with the fact that divinemission has less than a basic understanding of the scientific view of the universe yet still chooses to come on here and waste everybody's time with illogical posts like his/hers. Actually, it was my choice to reply to this thread, so it's my own time that I'm wasting. I'm my own worst enemy.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
divinemission said:

Ah, so you admit that both god and satan are "stuff we humans just made up". Good, I'm really glad we're all on the same page here.
Is the "almighty eternal superpower" anything like the Justice League? Because, Wonder Woman is really awesome.

The things I wrote and posted on internet are too above and beyond human can understand them, because I am not an author of them; but I am just only a messenger and intepreter.

First, if you believe nobody can understand you, then why bother trying to make a point at all. Second, I think the reason nobody understands you is either that your sentence structure is atrocious, or that nobody agrees with what you have to say, so you assume we're the dumb ones.
Read this for a start, and then come back and talk to us about it. I have a problem debating a subject with someone who is completely unarmed.

Sorry guy, you need to speak to the Almighty Eternal Supernatural Power.

Really? Wonder Woman is here?! Is she signing autographs?

So, pot, have you met kettle?

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
stemann said:
Actually, it was my choice to reply to this thread, so it's my own time that I'm wasting. I'm my own worst enemy.

But, it is nice to start the day out with a laugh. ;)

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
divinemission said:

The big bang theory created the earth is devil supernatural power imagination in human minds; devil intends for people focus on him as atheists, only know themselves, themselves are only one; turned their backs to Master of universe and His creations. It is devil attempted be equal power to God through atheists. The “Big Bang” is fiction theory not how the Almighty create the earth.
The subtle distinction between debate and inchoherent drivel is obviously beyond some folks ... :rolleyes:

Super Universe

Defender of God
divinemission said:

The big bang theory created the earth is devil supernatural power imagination in human minds; devil intends for people focus on him as atheists, only know themselves, themselves are only one; turned their backs to Master of universe and His creations. It is devil attempted be equal power to God through atheists. The “Big Bang” is fiction theory not how the Almighty create the earth.:run:

Are you going to argue next that humans are not made up of atoms?

Don't see science as being against God, that is impossible. God made the universe but He did it His way, not the way some ignorant religious leader thinks it should be.

Why wouldn't He start it off with a bang?

Random

divinemission said:

I accept the Big Bang and Evolution as very credible theories to explain many things. But, as far as I'm concerned, nothing happens independent of causation so for want of a better word for him/her/it, God wrote the programs and created the particles involved.

I doubt the Devil had anything to do with it. The "Illuminati", however, well...if you believe in them you'd probably be half-right in saying a common Atheistic worldview would suit their plans perfectly. But that's slightly off topic...

Ryan2065

Come on guys... a realistic scientific argument was made and you are just dismissing it like all those scientists dismiss all the evidence in the Bible that goes against the Big Bang!

Super Universe

Defender of God
Ryan2065 said:
Come on guys... a realistic scientific argument was made and you are just dismissing it like all those scientists dismiss all the evidence in the Bible that goes against the Big Bang!

Ahh, can you explain what evidence in the bible goes against the big bang?

What's the first thing you would see if you were watching the big bang happen?

Genesis 1: 1- :yes: In the beginning, when God created the heavens and the earth, the earth was a formless wasteland, and darkness covered the abyss, while a mighty windo swept over the waters.

Genesis 1:3 - Then God said, "Let there be a light," and there was light, and there was light. God saw how good the light was. God then separated the light from the darkless. God called the light "day" and the darkness he called "night" (What kinds of light and night?)

Genesis 1:14-15 - Then God said: "Let there be lights in the dome of the sky, to separate day from night. Let them mark the fixed times, the days and the years, and serve as luminaries in the dome of the sky, to shed light upon the earth. (What kind of light and night?)

Ryan2065

Super Universe said:
Ahh, can you explain what evidence in the bible goes against the big bang?

What's the first thing you would see if you were watching the big bang happen?
Anything I wanted... I would be God! All would bow down before me!

If you are talking physically... Er... I'd say probably a huge white light... then of course I would be vaporized.