• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evolution is Fiction Theory

darkpenguin

Charismatic Enigma
Quoth_The _Raven said:
Surely you realise that fossils are the 'Fruets of the Devil', Penguin.:sarcastic

wow they should sell for a high price on ebay then lol, better get digging me thinks,
would it be counted as false advertising though?

I have not read the evolution "bible" the scientists created; but I can tell you, and I bet you I am right one hundred percents. You can agrue all you want, but please be nice and chose your words correctly before you post reply, to avoid the war of words regard the facts of how human physical bodies created.

----
[FONT=&quot]Through a very long process of animals transformation, the human prospect living creatures slowly changes, from one kinds to another kinds, then to monkeys, monkeys into bears, and finally to the human physical bodies. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](The theory of monkeys to human natural bodies is incorrect, because monkeys have long arms and long tails then bears; therefore, in order for species evolutes into human natural bodies, God changed the souls creations formulas, for the long arms and tails to shorter arms and tails shorted, by changed from monkeys’ souls to bears’ souls before transformed to human’s souls, and the bears transform to human natural bodies. In addition, the theory of sea’s living creatures transformed to human natural bodies was total incorrect, sea living creatures must remain in water.)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]God created human souls by changing the supernatural substance for creating bears souls and sent it into monkey wombs, for bears do not grow long tails, long arms and legs like a monkey. God then changes the supernatural substance for creating human souls, and removed short tails, hairs, and shape of bear faces etc, and sent it into bear wombs. At this stage, after the birth, the natural bodies have not wholly human yet; but during the process of growing up, the natural bodies are changing, that led to human on earth.
[/FONT]

P.S. Sources from the forthcoming book entitled The Almighty Is Healing that will release in December 2006, by Kingdom of Heaven World Divine Mission, http://www.wdcic.org

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

YamiB.

divinemission said:
I have not read the evolution "bible" the scientists created; but I can tell you, and I bet you I am right one hundred percents. You can agrue all you want, but please be nice and chose your words correctly before you post reply, to avoid the war of words regard the facts of how human physical bodies created.

----
[FONT=&quot]Through a very long process of animals transformation, the human prospect living creatures slowly changes, from one kinds to another kinds, then to monkeys, monkeys into bears, and finally to the human physical bodies. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot](The theory of monkeys to human natural bodies is incorrect, because monkeys have long arms and long tails then bears; therefore, in order for species evolutes into human natural bodies, God changed the souls creations formulas, for the long arms and tails to shorter arms and tails shorted, by changed from monkeys’ souls to bears’ souls before transformed to human’s souls, and the bears transform to human natural bodies. In addition, the theory of sea’s living creatures transformed to human natural bodies was total incorrect, sea living creatures must remain in water.)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]God created human souls by changing the supernatural substance for creating bears souls and sent it into monkey wombs, for bears do not grow long tails, long arms and legs like a monkey. God then changes thesupernatural substance for creating human souls, and removed short tails, hairs, and shape of bear faces etc, and sent it into bear wombs. At this stage, after the birth, the natural bodies have not wholly human yet; but during the process of growing up, the natural bodies are changing, that led to human on earth.
[/FONT]

P.S. Sources from the forthcoming book entitled The Almighty Is Healing that will release in December 2006, by Kingdom of Heaven World Divine Mission, http://www.wdcic.org

Since when does Evolution say that bears where involved between our ape-like ancestors and current humans?

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
YamiB. said:
Since when does Evolution say that bears where involved between our ape-like ancestors and current humans?
This isn't normal evolution YamiB, this is the special sort where god's been doing cross species embryo implantation.:sarcastic
Throw everything you know out the window...there's a book coming out, so being in print, it must be true.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
divinemission said:

Ahh...I see, so essentially what you are saying is:

"Even though I have done no research whatsoever, and don't plan to do any at any point in the future, I know I am right and everyone just has to take my word on it because I know better than everyone else"

Or, to put it more succcinctly: :ignore:

Now, can you give me a reason why I should believe your idea that is founded on nothing over evolution which is founded on years and years of research? I think I already know what the answer is, but I figured it couldn't hut to try.

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
Real Sorceror said:
DM is officially the most ignorant person I've ever met on the internet. Thats not an insult, its an honour.
Check out her website http://www.wdcic.org/default.htm
Her name is Mariette Do-Nguyen - sounds like an Asian name, Korean, Thai, maybe Vietnamese. But now, as far as i can tell, she lives in San Diego.

From her website, she's given herself the titles of Divine Queen and Advocatess amongst others.
The website also gives you the oppotunity to give God a gift of $25 to $500 as a kind of bribe to make him look more kindly towards you.

Oh, and the US government has stolen $26 million from her.

mostly harmless

Endlessly amused
Holy crap!! I went to the website.

I am at a loss for words. That doesn't happen often. She should get an award.
<in shock>
How presumptuous!!! Did God actually promote you to "fully Divine Queen" or "Worldwide Divine Commander-in-Chief"?

<stunned into silence by website.>

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Mostly Harmless said:
She should get an award.

I agree she should get an award for being the first deity to visit the Forums in person. However, to offset the cost of issuing the award, I think Todd should get $100,000.00 US from her. After all, a deity should be able to cough up that much without any problem.

Simon Gnosis

divinemission said:
The so call big bang theory created the earth.

Explosion result loud sound from gas tank, gas plant, and bombs of natural power; result from these sounds destroyed things not created.

Take a giant hammer and bang on liberty bell caused big bang, result the bell cracked or destroyed the bell.

The big bang theory created the earth is devil supernatural power imagination in human minds; devil intends for people focus on him as atheists, only know themselves, themselves are only one; turned their backs to Master of universe and His creations. It is devil attempted be equal power to God through atheists. The “Big Bang” is fiction theory not how the Almighty create the earth.:run:

So how did God create the universe then?
Got a better explanation?
Until then....I will spread the devils message....lol

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Sunstone said:
I agree she should get an award for being the first deity to visit the Forums in person. However, to offset the cost of issuing the award, I think Todd should get $100,000.00 US from her. After all, a deity should be able to cough up that much without any problem.
Silly Sunstone! :hug: The gods and goddesses or RF are all apparent in our posters! Tehy visit us every day!

Of course they don't tend to ask for money so much as simply be, for the most part, kind and emotionally generous people. I think I prefer our form of Deity. Thanks, Halcyon, for pointing us to this informational site.

Editted to add: And I'm stealing the Divine Queen title!

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
FeathersinHair said:
Editted to add: And I'm stealing the Divine Queen title!

I’m sorry guys, but there is only one true "Divine Queen":flirt: .

divine_orig1.jpg