• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evolution is Fiction Theory

Scriptures reveal in spiritual realm, or invisible, the realm full with supernatural power, that everything must exist before come on earth - - -> science.

Science in spiritual realm, the realm can see with natural eyes.

Therefore, athiests eyes and mins are close to spiritual realm; they only know natural realm. While thiests eyes and minds open to both realms, natural and spiritual realms!

Scriptures reveal in spiritual realm, or invisible, the realm full with supernatural power, that everything must exist before come on earth - - -> science.

Science in natural realm, the realm can see with natural eyes.

Therefore, athiests eyes and mins are close to spiritual realm; they only know natural realm. While thiests eyes and minds open to both realms, natural and spiritual realms!

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
divinemission said:
Genesis 1: 1- In the beginning, when God created the heavens and the earth, the earth was a formless wasteland, and darkness covered the abyss, while a mighty windo swept over the waters.
Prior to the initial phase of Big Bang nucleosynthesis there was no wateland nor, for that matter, was their any other land. It is very clear that Genesis paints creation as a 1-time process, i.e., there is no suggestion that our system is the result of generations of stellar evolution.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
divinemission said:
Whose scriptures.

Preach elsewhere. You're becoming exceedingly tiresome.

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
divinemission said:
Genesis 1: 1- :yes: In the beginning, when God created the heavens and the earth, the earth was a formless wasteland, and darkness covered the abyss, while a mighty windo swept over the waters.
If i were a creationist, i could read this as a poetic description of God floating across the surface of a p-brane prior to the big bang.
How come i haven't seen a creationist use that argument yet?

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Halcyon said:
If i were a creationist, i could read this as a poetic description of God floating across the surface of a p-brane prior to the big bang. How come i haven't seen a creationist use that argument yet?
Creationism is ubiquitously braneless.

A

angellous_evangellous

divinemission said:

So why the strawman?

strawman.jpg

Who better to explain natural phenomena than one who is unclouded by theistic presuppositions?

Theistic claims cannot inform natural observation.

Munky

I concur completely with drekmed, good on you mate for putting people straight.

I don't understand how anyone can believe in anything but the big bang, evolution is the only feasible way that we could have evolved into the advanced race that we are now. If creation is the way things happened then why is there no mention to dinosaurs and also no mention of primative man? There are endless irrefutable facts and findings that prove that both existed.

I personally believe that Jesus did exist, but I also believe that he was the David Blaine of his time, he was a magician nothing more, but at the time this was so extaordinary that people wrote about his life and the tricks that he performed. I also think that he may have been hung on a cross, but again I believe that this is more likely to have been for witchcraft rather than claiming to be the son of god.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
divinemission said:

Umm, but see the problem is that when you're talking about science, that is the natural realm. And, you cannot use spiritual ideas to prove the reality of natural ones.

You say atheists are closed to one side while theists are open to both. However, by not accepting the validity of scientific theory (and instead saying science is wrong because it must be God), you are, in fact, closed to the ideas of the natural realm. So, really you're no better than you assume atheists are.

Super Universe

Defender of God
Ryan2065 said:
If you are talking physically... Er... I'd say probably a huge white light... then of course I would be vaporized.

Light as the first thing you would see from the big bang?

Hmm, I wonder what the bible says came first?

Super Universe

Defender of God
Munky said:
I personally believe that Jesus did exist, but I also believe that he was the David Blaine of his time, he was a magician nothing more, but at the time this was so extaordinary that people wrote about his life and the tricks that he performed. I also think that he may have been hung on a cross, but again I believe that this is more likely to have been for witchcraft rather than claiming to be the son of god.

A magician? What great prophetic words has David Blaine or any other magician ever spoken?

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Just for the record, David Blane is not a magician. He's a two-bit hack magician and not much better than a con artist.

If you're going to compare Jesus to a modern magician, you can at least have the decency to compare him to Copperfield.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
MaddLlama said:
Just for the record, David Blane is not a magician. He's a two-bit hack magician and not much better than a con artist. If you're going to compare Jesus to a modern magician, you can at least have the decency to compare him to Copperfield.
On what evidence?

drekmed

Munky said:
I concur completely with drekmed, good on you mate for putting people straight.

I don't understand how anyone can believe in anything but the big bang, evolution is the only feasible way that we could have evolved into the advanced race that we are now. If creation is the way things happened then why is there no mention to dinosaurs and also no mention of primative man? There are endless irrefutable facts and findings that prove that both existed.
Thanks, and welcome to the forums.

To be honest though I don't believe in the Big Bang, I feel it is the best scientific theory currently available to explain the beginning of the our current universe. My personal, and completely non-scientific, opinion is that the universe recycles itself, changing everytime a big bang event occurs. Also there might be multiple big bang events throughout different parts of the universe, kinda like how the galaxies are, and with each of these big bang events there are different laws of physics and nuclear cohesion and different all those other big scientific words.

But its all cool, and once again welcome to RF hope you enjoy your stay.

Super Universe

Defender of God
Jayhawker Soule said:
What "great prophetic words" is Jesus known to have said?

"Love your neighbor as yourself".
"Forgive others for their sins for you are also forgiven".
"Let he without sin cast the first stone".
"Do for others what you would like them to do for you".
"Honor your father and mother".

What tree ever said anything prophetic?

Ody

Super Universe said:
"Love your neighbor as yourself".
"Forgive others for their sins for you are also forgiven".
"Let he without sin cast the first stone".
"Do for others what you would like them to do for you".
"Honor your father and mother".

What tree ever said anything prophetic?

Whoever said a religious text was a factual source?