• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

EVOLUTION is FALSIFIED!!!!

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Scientific Falsification of the Theory of Evolution (ToE) and Introducing ToE's Replacement

In science, a wrong theory or explanation must be falsified and replaced. In here, I falsified Evolution because Evolution is wrong. Science must talk and explain reality, but Evolution is not discussing reality for the following reasons:

1, Wrong basis of reality. Non-intentional change is wrong since biological cell is intellen;

2. Limited Scope of reality in biology. Biological living organisms are dealing with reality in broader scope, then expected;

3. No exclusive explanation. There are no exclusive explanations when the change is non-intentional since those changes could also be seen in intentional change;

4. Natural Methodological inconsistency. If there are two or more competing scenarios, they must be settled first before concluding which is the best scenario as seen in reality. Evolution has nothing on this.

The method or tool used in falsification and replacement is from the new Intelligent Design <id> and all of discoveries. And the replacement is called Biological Interrelation Theory that is broader and wider in scope than Evolution. Thus, Evolution is not only falsified but replaced.

EVOLUTION IS FALSIFIED!
You never falsified evolution. I do not think that you know how.

Tell us how do you think that you falsified evolution?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The theme science is exact. A man's thinking thesis about earths mass by cosmic caused change. Ideas.

Cosmic to earth mass from earth mass to machine building from machine building to earth mass begins again second time.

Dusts direct to machine.

In the preaching. Human parents existed. Humans not parents until sex gives them a human pregnancy.

So the theme first two humans existed were brother sister first. First two humans ever.

Their thesis themed said when earths immaculate spirit was set alight...the pushing expanding cooling dense gas regained its own..... going back in time by gas heavens that density pushed upon the eternal body owning spirit.

Life spirit by gods heavens was forced to leave by oooooOoO pulses out of the eternal. Walked out flew out.

Spirit eternal body converted instantly. Each body type self owned.

We came direct said the teacher human pushing arm by thought teaching just through here. As a side motion. On the other side of gas water oxygen heavens is the eternal body.

Theist for science machine reaction said light exists. I'm a human knowing it by experience light and not alight gas inside heavens.

I want a reaction to shift by time back to origin non burning heavens. Hence he had to get rid of light gases. Why his thesis was nothing a space dark hole equalled nothing an earth sin hole.

Sink holes.

Men on earth in science invented nothing new sin holes. Gases can exist without light. Earth loses natural biologies light for living healthy.

Man says in psyche aware I am successful. Knowing he was.

Doesn't equal number two machine gaining electricity. As one science from one earth mass is already inventing getting electricity by Invetion.

As earth science is by invention as science is a human only chosen practice.

He does destroy a huge amount of energy just to get a small amount of electricity.

He invented earth losing gas mass as light. Ice colder cools gas so gas will lose light. As earths heavens gas was without light originally.

Men thesis I want the pole conditions that own balances that causes magnetism. As he theories by what I personally want for science.

Dark cold no light just separated streaming cold gases.

Position observation as a science is exact placement first only. Hence thinking about it is not a theory for a machine in I want.

If a scientist places a thesis first about earths heavens the thesis means I impose I will cause it to change as it's exact.

As his machine does not exist first.

gnostic

The Lost One
I told you, it is an ANALOGY...
Using "analogy" don't falsified Evolution.

You need actual physical EVIDENCE or DATA obtained from the evidence to debunk Evolution.

And you have provided neither.

Analogies don't equate as evidence, MrIntelligentDesign. Your uses of analogies are just claims. You are trying to mix physics and astronomy sciences with biology (Evolution). They are completely different fields of studies, where gravity and shape of the planet have nothing to do with Evolution of organisms.

So all your analogies are doing, is providing false arguments against Evolution.

You cannot use gravity to debunk Evolution. And you cannot use the shape of Earth to debunk Evolution. To debunk Evolution, you would need biological evidence, not some stupid analogies.

You would know that if your argument even have any common sense.

MrIntelligentDesign

Using "analogy" don't falsified Evolution.

You need actual physical EVIDENCE or DATA obtained from the evidence to debunk Evolution.

And you have provided neither.

Analogies don't equate as evidence, MrIntelligentDesign. Your uses of analogies are just claims. You are trying to mix physics and astronomy sciences with biology (Evolution). They are completely different fields of studies, where gravity and shape of the planet have nothing to do with Evolution of organisms.

So all your analogies are doing, is providing false arguments against Evolution.

You cannot use gravity to debunk Evolution. And you cannot use the shape of Earth to debunk Evolution. To debunk Evolution, you would need biological evidence, not some stupid analogies.

You would know that if your argument even have any common sense.
Did you read the whole FALSIFICATION Article before you commented?

See here: EVOLUTION IS NOT SCIENCE!

gnostic

The Lost One
Did you read the whole FALSIFICATION Article before you commented?

See here: EVOLUTION IS NOT SCIENCE!
I know that your only qualification is that in civil engineering, not in biology or physics, so what you have to say in your books, articles, blogs and webpages don't count much, especially since Zenodo isn't peer review publication, so your Evolution Is Not Science is not peer reviewed.

Plus, this forum is not peer-review place, but we can discuss and debate in any matters.

But if you are going to make this claim about Evolution or that claim about Intelligent Design, then we a lot more than your words and you silly uses of unrelated analogies, if you are serious about debunk Evolution.

If you want to debunk Evolution, then WHERE are your evidence and data, because you haven't present any in this thread, nor the other thread you had created (Scientific Falsification of Theory of Evolution thread). We keep asking you for them, and you continued to ignore any request, which make me think you don't even know what "EVIDENCE" mean.

And when people ask of you to present some actual evidence or data, you keep pointing to some stupid analogies that have nothing to do with Evolution.

Present evidence or data here, and don't use more pointless unrelated analogies.

As to your paper, you still haven't presented any evidence.

Try again.

Last edited:

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
With such an early failure on your part there was no need for me to do so.

Once again, I doubt if you even understand how to refute a scientific theory.. Please tell us how you did so.

He peer reviewed it himself because nobody else is intelligent enough to understand it so it must be correct :shrug:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
He peer reviewed it himself because nobody else is intelligent enough to understand it so it must be correct :shrug:
Sounds good. I did my own with my refutation as well. And that is only the beginning.

Let me quote just a short passage from mine for you. As you will be able to see refuting the refutation will be totally beyond him:

"God BELIEF succumbs to
The Cubic Law of Nature.
Opposite burrito organs prove
male & female to be binary
opposites equal zero value,
and nothing as unified one.
You are educated ENTITY
STUPID for all Creation is
composed of Opposites ----
which equate to Zero value
existence - and cancels out
to nothing if unified as one."

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Sounds good. I did my own with my refutation as well. And that is only the beginning.

Let me quote just a short passage from mine for you. As you will be able to see refuting the refutation will be totally beyond him:

"God BELIEF succumbs to
The Cubic Law of Nature.
Opposite burrito organs prove
male & female to be binary
opposites equal zero value,
and nothing as unified one.
You are educated ENTITY
STUPID for all Creation is
composed of Opposites ----
which equate to Zero value
existence - and cancels out
to nothing if unified as one."

Do you have any slides?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Do you have any slides?
timecubeflierimg.gif

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I'll need to know if you scored 100% in a high school test before I can believe you. If you did, did all the girls swoon over you?
Not in a high school test, but in my final exam of differential equations at university. There were two hours to take the final. I finished it in less than half that time. There was an extra credit question too. Finished that. Double checked all of my work. And turned my test in. I got the dirtiest looks from the rest of the class. Even the female ones:( So no females swooned over me.

Oh and yes, I got everything right. The sad thing is that since I have not used that that knowledge is gone. Use it or lose it.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Not in a high school test, but in my final exam of differential equations at university. There were two hours to take the final. I finished it in less than half that time. There was an extra credit question too. Finished that. Double checked all of my work. And turned my test in. I got the dirtiest looks from the rest of the class. Even the female ones:( So no females swooned over me.

Oh and yes, I got everything right. The sad thing is that since I have not used that that knowledge is gone. Use it or lose it.

You've failed the genius test.