• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

EVOLUTION is FALSIFIED!!!!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
I'm trying to understand his reasoning on the probability of intelligence which he claims proves the existence of a trinitarian God.

If there's a less than 100% chance it's not intelligent (you might be asking yourself less than what, so am I because it's not mentioned).
If there's a less than 149% chance it's instinct.
If there's a less than 300% chance it's intelligence.
If there's a greater than a 300% chance it's God did it.

My first problem is how can you have a probability of greater than 100%?

gnostic

The Lost One
If you are really serious and honest in science, and knew that I am wrong, write the rebuttal, submit to science journals, then, fight intellectually in science. DO IT! (That is what I am doing.)
No, MrIntelligentDesign, you are the one who claimed that you have falsified Evolution.

You, MrIntelligentDesign...repeatedly made such claim, over and over again, and yet not once have you shown a single shred of evidence or evidence + data, that could support your claim.

Which mean, you haven’t falsified Evolution. You only say you have, and you keep demanding everyone to watch the idiotic video that also have no evidence and no data to support your claims.

You also keep tell us that Intelligent Design is true, but again, there are no evidence and no data to support your claims.

If you have evidence and data, why do you have none, and shown none.

Making more claims when you haven’t even support your original claim, are just more unsupported “your say so”.

You have also claimed that you are “genius”, and yet you have shown no understanding as to what “falsification” actually is, because you are a science illiterate, you used words that you don’t understand.

That’s a sign that are opposite to “genius”, and you’re just another creationist braggart filled with empty air and empty knowledge.

Last edited:

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Probability was starting to damage me so I moved on to his explanation of Biblical kinds. There are 3 types of kinds... land, water and air. He divides these up further but it's very confusing, so confusing he doesn't understand it, he can't decide where to put apes because he's not sure if they have 4 feet or 2 feet and 2 arms. Interestingly apes are also both land and water kinds because they sometimes take a bath.

Anyway.... kinds can interbreed so a bat can interbreed with a mosquito because they are both flying kinds but they don't because they don't want to. Therefore evolution is falsified because it says they can't interbreed where as in reality they can but they don't want too.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Here's an interesting quote from @MrIntelligentDesign in his paper, ALL ABOUT BIBLICAL KINDS (AronRa's Phylogeny Challenged Accepted). "You Are Stupid and Moron if You Think Humans Did Not Live With Dinosaurs."

His reasoning is that it would be stupid to think the universe is only a few planets and distant stars and no comets or galaxies. Therefore his God would never, not design humans and big dinosaurs at the same time.

Last edited:

tas8831

Here's an interesting quote from @MrIntelligentDesign in his paper, ALL ABOUT BIBLICAL KINDS (AronRa's Phylogeny Challenged Accepted). "You Are Stupid and Moron if You Think Humans Did Not Live With Dinosaurs."

His reasoning is that it would be stupid to think the universe is only a few planets and distant stars and no comets or galaxies. Therefore his God would not design humans and big dinosaurs at the same time.
Incredible stuff... That Nobel is waiting around the corner for him...

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
The most recent show... I won't be held responsible if you are damaged by watching this.

MrIntelligentDesign

I'm trying to understand his reasoning on the probability of intelligence which he claims proves the existence of a trinitarian God.

If there's a less than 100% chance it's not intelligent (you might be asking yourself less than what, so am I because it's not mentioned).
If there's a less than 149% chance it's instinct.
If there's a less than 300% chance it's intelligence.
If there's a greater than a 300% chance it's God did it.

My first problem is how can you have a probability of greater than 100%?
What is the probability of both intelligent persons that they will make the chair intelligently, if you give them the criteria? I think that is the new advanced Probability. Let me develop it, and I will submit that to science journals in Math.

MrIntelligentDesign

No, MrIntelligentDesign, you are the one who claimed that you have falsified Evolution.

You, MrIntelligentDesign...repeatedly made such claim, over and over again, and yet not once have you shown a single shred of evidence or evidence + data, that could support your claim.

Which mean, you haven’t falsified Evolution. You only say you have, and you keep demanding everyone to watch the idiotic video that also have no evidence and no data to support your claims.

You also keep tell us that Intelligent Design is true, but again, there are no evidence and no data to support your claims.

If you have evidence and data, why do you have none, and shown none.

Making more claims when you haven’t even support your original claim, are just more unsupported “your say so”.

You have also claimed that you are “genius”, and yet you have shown no understanding as to what “falsification” actually is, because you are a science illiterate, you used words that you don’t understand.

That’s a sign that are opposite to “genius”, and you’re just another creationist braggart filled with empty air and empty knowledge.
The article is too long, but there are four reasons why Evolution is falsified.

The root is wrong.
No exclusivity

These two are so strong enough to uproot Evolution.

gnostic

The Lost One
but there are four reasons why Evolution is falsified.

Here, I am not just referring to Evolution, but to any models in physical sciences or natural sciences:

There are only one way to falsify any theory or hypothesis (as I said about , not just referring to Evolution), and that PHYSICAL EVIDENCE (“evidence” that include observable that are “testable”.

“Reasons”, by themselves, are not evidence, and reason without evidence is just unsubstantiated and unsupported conjecture.

As to Evolution:

You still haven’t seen you present any evidence, any experiment, or any data, or any scientific sources, to support your claims or your “reasoning”.

You haven’t yet presented any such evidence or/and data (or even peer-reviewed scientific sources), to support your claims.

All you do is just make repeated or more unsubstantiated claims that Evolution “is wrong” or “is falsified”.

These “unsubstantiated claims” means you have no evidence and no data. You have posted 65 posts, and in these 65 posts, you haven’t falsified anything; you are just making incoherent noises.

Reasons, I will repeat, are just words, they are not evidence that falsified Evolution.

If you are civil engineer as you claim, you would know what constitute as physical evidence and data.

YOU DON’T HAVE ANY!

Last edited: