• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

EVOLUTION is FALSIFIED!!!!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Evolution is a status revolve.

A man as just a human imposes any belief says it's teaching. Has to gain human group support for its belief.

Was a warning the behaviour of humans who destroy.

One man the lead thinker other men a man understand his thinking then agree.

Yet compared to consensus the rest don't.

Was the bible warning men as baby son man who would not heed natural history man advice. Natural life.

Owning basic self identified reasons about human survival.

Men teach life reviews O earth revolves around the sun. Evolved it heavens by passing by star groups hot or cold.

Affects earths gas heavens in space void vacuum.

So we can lose our DNA human genesis health or increase its health. A pattern human machine sciences introduced regarding human genetic de evolution. Heavens gas mass change.

As evolution by science denotes tabling hierarchy of elements in order of position. By their manipulative order only.

As men tabled elements to allow science to manipulate and change their status.

As we don't gain higher than natural biology minerals...science lies when it discusses biological evolution as they research based on want.

Not based on I identify as the research. Unless it's about human health aids the thesis owns no purpose when you live and own human dominion.

And life for thousands of years as a human is by human sex.

Yet when men study a living ape they infer just not long ago a human looked like an ape making the comparison as a human.

They try to imply so many thousands of years ago no human only apes were living.

Apes don't know thesis...science..build react machines or live with the technology in human life.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You've failed the genius test.
You've failed the genius test.
Drat! I did once have a young lady swoon under me. It was finally going to happen. I had been after this girl for a while. She was in my bed and the activities were about to commence and she passed out. She was okay. She had over indulged. That was it for that night's activities. Not to worry. A happy ending occurred eventually.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Well, again, you must compare reality to evolution, and just say the obvious.

The obvious is evolution is wrong on its basis, its exclusivity explanation, its limited explanation and methodology.

And then, replace evolution to interrelation.

EVOLUTION HAS BEEN FALSIFIED!
How so? I compared reality to evolution and it was confirmed to be true. Tell us how you tested the concepts and came to that conclusion.

And did you miss my link? It refuted your link.

MrIntelligentDesign

How so? I compared reality to evolution and it was confirmed to be true. Tell us how you tested the concepts and came to that conclusion.

And did you miss my link? It refuted your link.
These are the four major errors of ToE. How did you compare them to reality?
The obvious is evolution is wrong on its basis, its exclusivity explanation, its limited explanation and methodology.

Compare with my explanation in here: EVOLUTION HAS BEEN FALSIFIED!

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
The basis of ToE is non-intelligence or non-intentional, which means ToE cannot produce good, beneficial inheritable traits, thus, no new species...

EVOLUTION HAS BEEN FALSIFIED!

You are only making unsupported claims and spamming your link. I've read your paper, watched your videos, the least you can do is have an intelligent conversation on them. And here is some free advice, don't record videos next to a busy railway line.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You are only making unsupported claims and spamming your link. I've read your paper, watched your videos, the least you can do is have an intelligent conversation on them. And here is some free advice, don't record videos next to a busy railway line.
You have watched his videos? That is a sacrifice.

Did you see his debate with Aron Ra. He got his donkey handed to him.

MrIntelligentDesign

No handwaving. Give us the evidence. That is what one needs in a debate. And check out my link. It beat the heck out of yours.
Biological cell has 7 repair/defense mechanisms, which means, cell is an intelligently designed object (intellen). Intelligence always produce good, favorable, helpful and beneficial traits. But ToE never uses intelligence, thus, ToE is falsified. That is reality. Is that hard to get? That is why, read my link and see why I am correct.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Biological cell has 7 repair/defense mechanisms, which means, cell is an intelligently designed object (intellen). Intelligence always produce good, favorable, helpful and beneficial traits. But ToE never uses intelligence, thus, ToE is falsified. That is reality. Is that hard to get? That is why, read my link and see why I am correct.
Nope. That is merely an assumption on your part. You need to prove that. You don't get to say it had to be intelligence without evidence.

Here is why you lost so badly to Aron Ra. You do not appear to even understand the concept of evidence. Without evidence you lose the debate.

EDIT: And once again, your link was refuted by my link. I can tell that you have not read it at all.

MrIntelligentDesign

Nope. That is merely an assumption on your part. You need to prove that. You don't get to say it had to be intelligence without evidence.

Here is why you lost so badly to Aron Ra. You do not appear to even understand the concept of evidence. Without evidence you lose the debate.

EDIT: And once again, your link was refuted by my link. I can tell that you have not read it at all.
You do not know intelligence, thus, you do not know reality.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A man as a baby first.

Babies don't have sex says your own memory. I'm innocent.

You become an adult. One father first you're just a baby.

His memory says I did not Invent the human thesis science.

A choice of the baby man adult. Mr egotist. I'm.special.

You own no argument against yourself. Mr I think I'm special. A long time paid supported to be told youre special. You make the man rich.

Says consciousness of man.

My father baby man father. The spirit memory that assisted me origin real father not you.

Baby man thinking of his father then is a man. I create babies. Human. Same thinker says I invent Ai machines.

Egotism only.

Is my daughter father mother's natural teaching. You lie. You know you are not AI.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
You have watched his videos? That is a sacrifice.

Yes, you haven't truly lived until you've been to the Scientific Science Youtube channel. I blame the weather and my wife being gone for an extended period.

Did you see his debate with Aron Ra. He got his donkey handed to him.

Yes, it was painful to watch. None of these young earth creationists ever answer a question, MrID was no different, his answer would be "that's a very good question" then go off to something totally irrelevant. There must be some sort of class that teaches that skill.