• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evolution - a very bad joke...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
THIS IS PROOF Creationist!! believe anything due to their lack of education and ignornace in history and science.
Hey, if yer gonna call'm ignorant, at least spell the word correctly!
But it isn't necessarily ignornace [sic] which drives them. I know some smart & educated fundies, but they just don't believe as much
in the scientific method. Theirs is a very different philosophy & way of seeing the world. I say it's bunk, but it's not all ignorance.

outhouse

Atheistically
Hey, if yer gonna call'm ignorant, at least spell the word correctly!
But it isn't necessarily ignornace [sic] which drives them. I know some smart & educated fundies, but they just don't believe as much
in the scientific method. Theirs is a very different philosophy & way of seeing the world. I say it's bunk, but it's not all ignorance.

sorry typing to fast is always a killer for me and spelling :)

I agree with your point, some creationist are very intellegent and educated, just not in proper science. My brother is a biology professor but isnt sure about ID due to where he lives and the culture there.

In this case, I smell youth and lack of education. Everything he posted is explainable and most of us that have been around a while know whats up.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
In this case, I smell youth and lack of education. Everything he posted is explainable and most of us that have been around a while know whats up.
It's our job to help them become as sophisticated as we are....well....as you are.

BIG D

My biggest gripe against evolution is pretty much the same as all my gripes against science.

We believe that we are so smart. We can influence evolution. No other creatures have the abilities that we have. They never were or are smart enough to influence evolutionary changes. If it happened with other creatures or plants it must of been natural and because of evolution not intelligence for they don't have the required intelligence.

We as a evolutional product have been given much to big an ego.
if you don't believe in evolution, then did a fully developed human just 'appear'?????

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
As I said I believe evolution is currently the best story but it has some big flaws that I tried to point out.

My shark story.
Killer whales learn special attack to kill great whites (real story)
200 years from now great whites develop a gene that allows them to defend against the attack. Evolution (I'll say yes)

Killer whales are smart animals and mix it up so great whites in the area never defend against it and instead go extinct. Evolution (I say no, It would be because of Killer whale intelligence or artificial evolution) but you could say yes.

Now man does the same thing to the great whites and in both cases it is because of artificial evolution no discussion.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
As I said I believe evolution is currently the best story but it has some big flaws that I tried to point out.
My shark story.
Killer whales learn special attack to kill great whites (real story)
200 years from now great whites develop a gene that allows them to defend against the attack. Evolution (I'll say yes)
Killer whales are smart animals and mix it up so great whites in the area never defend against it and instead go extinct. Evolution (I say no, It would be because of Killer whale intelligence or artificial evolution) but you could say yes.
Now man does the same thing to the great whites and in both cases it is because of artificial evolution no discussion.
I can't figure out how this post shows flaws in the TOE.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
I can't figure out how this post shows flaws in the TOE.

Why should it matter whether a killer whales or men cause the extinction of the Great white sharks.

Why should it matter if killer whales or men cause sharks to evolve differently.

If man does it, it is artificial evolution. If killer whales(very intelligent animals) cause something it is natural evolution.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Intelligence messes with evolution. Evolution takes time with intelligence you can specifically breed a trait rather quickly. Problem is the only intelligence we recognise is our own. No evolutionist has ever said that this berry was specifically bred by the bears of the area. It always evolves into its current form.

Long before we knew about evolution we were specifically breeding animals and plants but no other animals that ever existed have been able to do this.

Enoughie

The evidence of prehistoric civilizations are just massive and they were way more tech advanced than our civilization...

So this is your "evidence" that the theory of evolution is "completely flawed," and that it is a joke? Because your myths don't conform with evolution?

What prehistoric civilization was more technologically advanced than ours? Where are their satellites? Where are their artifacts? Where are their vast stores of knowledge? All magically disappeared?

You prefer to live in a fantasy world over reality. This is not even a bad joke. This is just depressing.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Intelligence messes with evolution. Evolution takes time with intelligence you can specifically breed a trait rather quickly. Problem is the only intelligence we recognise is our own. No evolutionist has ever said that this berry was specifically bred by the bears of the area. It always evolves into its current form.

Long before we knew about evolution we were specifically breeding animals and plants but no other animals that ever existed have been able to do this.

Um...
And this 'proves' what, exactly?

Gauss

ONCE AGAIN I ask:
What happened to them?

Ever heard of Atlantis?? The submerged cities?... Whatever you say it is established by science that these submerged cities belong to prehistoric civilizations and nobody could carve such buildings by hand...

Anyway, let´s go several HUNDRED MILLIONS YEARS BACK:

Archaeologists have found in the world a kind of organism called "three-leaves insect", which came into being between 600 million and 260 million years ago, and became extinct thereafter. An American scientist found a fossil of "three-leaves insect", on which there was also a human footprint, left by a shoe he was wearing, and clearly printed on the fossil. Aren't they joking with the historians? How could there possibly have been human beings 260 million years ago according to Darwin's theory of evolution?

Footprints on Trilobite Fossil | Pureinsight

Resultat av Googles bildsökning efter http://photo.minghui.org/images/u_science_related/life_research/images/2002-4-25-20020418footprint01.jpg

Fossilized Human Footprints

Epoch Times | The History Before History, Part I

Sandwalk: The Three Fatal Flaws in the Theory of Evolution

Dear atheists, are you not stubborn beyond common sense? Do you not blindly believe in the new religion called science? It never occurred to you that this onedimensional science can be controlled by people or other beings in power with a hidden agenda?

Have not science become the only religion of the west? And it has spread like wildfire in a short time and it includes nothing about moral or ethics. It is an alien culture and atheists believe in it - for a specific reason...

You believe that man could stay isolated and unaffected by extraterrestrials for a few million years while slowly evolving? And some species of the apes were coincidentally left behind in the process...

What are the mathematical stats of aliens being non-existing, all gods being non-existing while mother earth is showing us archaelogical ancient cities, giant skeletons, ancient footprints and engravements showing hightech? Plus we find ancient nuclear reactors 500 million years old...

I tell you that evolution is statistically impossible to ever have existed. There is no mathematical formula for evolution and it has no scientific basis at all. It was invented by people with ulterior motives and we have all heard about the cover ups from archaelogists finding strange stuff....

All the time while we have a sinus curve representing the natural oscillation in nature indicating mankind should go up and down in an eternal cycle of civilizations. Annihilation, creation, annihilation etc....

And then we have the Veda:

Ancient Sanskrit from India tell of UFO visit in 4,000 B.C. -
Secrets of the Vimana - UFO Evidence
http://paranormal.about.com/od/ancientanomalies/Ancient_Anomalies.htm

If the aliens are so superior to us, why don´t they kill us all and take over immediately?

There is a reason for everything, someone up there protects mankind as long as he is good and humble...

Last edited:

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
ONCE AGAIN I ask:
What happened to them?
Ever heard of Atlantis?? The submerged cities?... Whatever you say it is established by science that these submerged cities belong to prehistoric civilizations and nobody could carve such buildings by hand...

Anyway, let´s go several HUNDRED MILLIONS YEARS BACK:

Archaeologists have found in the world a kind of organism called "three-leaves insect", which came into being between 600 million and 260 million years ago, and became extinct thereafter. An American scientist found a fossil of "three-leaves insect", on which there was also a human footprint, left by a shoe he was wearing, and clearly printed on the fossil. Aren't they joking with the historians? How could there possibly have been human beings 260 million years ago according to Darwin's theory of evolution?

Footprints on Trilobite Fossil | Pureinsight

Resultat av Googles bildsökning efter http://photo.minghui.org/images/u_science_related/life_research/images/2002-4-25-20020418footprint01.jpg

Fossilized Human Footprints

Epoch Times | The History Before History, Part I

Sandwalk: The Three Fatal Flaws in the Theory of Evolution

Dear atheists, are you not stubborn beyond common sense? Do you not blindly believe in the new religion called science? It never occurred to you that this onedimensional science can be controlled by people or other beings in power with a hidden agenda?

Have not science become the only religion of the west? And it has spread like wildfire in a short time and it includes nothing about moral or ethics. It is an alien culture and atheists believe in it - for a specific reason...

You believe that man could stay isolated and unaffected by extraterrestrials for a few million years while slowly evolving? And some species of the apes were coincidentally left behind in the process...

What are the mathematical stats of aliens being non-existing, all gods being non-existing while mother earth is showing us archaelogical ancient cities, giant skeletons, ancient footprints and engravements showing hightech? Plus we find ancient nuclear reactors 500 million years old...

I tell you that evolution is statistically impossible to ever have existed. There is no mathematical formula for evolution and it has no scientific basis at all. It was invented by people with ulterior motives and we have all heard about the cover ups from archaelogists finding strange stuff....

All the time while we have a sinus curve representing the natural oscillation in nature indicating mankind should go up and down in an eternal cycle of civilizations. Annihilation, creation, annihilation etc....

And then we have the Veda:

Ancient Sanskrit from India tell of UFO visit in 4,000 B.C. -
Secrets of the Vimana - UFO Evidence
Ancient Anomalies

If the aliens are so superior to us, why don´t they kill us all and take over immediately?

There is a reason for everything, someone up there protects mankind as long as he is good and humble...

Perhaps if you were to stop preaching, you could answer the question..?

Care to try again?
Remember, the question you are trying to answer is what happened to the ancient civilizations that were more tech than us.

There is a reason for everything...
What is the reason behind your inability to answer a direct question?

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Um...
And this 'proves' what, exactly?

Ants and the aphids. How did ants learn to farm aphids. When they started to farm the aphids did they intentionally breed them for better farming.

It seems weird but is very much possible. Ants have intelligence. Breeding for better farming is simple stuff.

If any animals used their intelligence to breed certain plants say. Now lets look at the area they live it it has 1000's of red berrys. 20000 years ago there were red and blue berries the animals of the area didn't like the blue berry and systematically destroyed them so the red berry can flurish.

Would an evolutionist be able to determine this or even try. He would have a story for the evolutionary success of the red berry for sure, but could he mention the blue berry.

All I'm saying and I'm done is there are holes in the theory of evolution. 1 It gives humans to much credit, 2 it discounts interspecies breeding and selective breeding, 3 Only evolutionists can verify evolutional paths and lastly other than giving us a way to view things it really doesn't do all that much.