• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Errors in the theory of evolution

logician

"Evolution" is not a stand alone theory, but a collection of a number of sub-theories of how life evolved of earth. There certainly is some disagreement among evolutionists about the exact mechanics of evolution, but that it occurred is not questioned.

Yerda

Veteran Member
IHNIWYTA...
Eh?

Divine Spear said:
Maybe YOU should pic up a good dictionary that has the difference between evolution and mutation as thought to me in by A.P. Biology class.
Listen, I am just trying to help. You aren't obligated to inform yourself, but it would help.

For the record I have a higher national diploma in biomedical science and a bachelor's degree in biochemistry and immunology. You can go ahead and assume that I know what I'm talking about now, Chuckles.

Hugs and kisses.

Luminous

non-existential luminary
Eh?

Listen, I am just trying to help. You aren't obligated to inform yourself, but it would help.

For the record I have a higher national diploma in biomedical science and a bachelor's degree in biochemistry and immunology. You can go ahead and assume that I know what I'm talking about now, Chuckles.

Hugs and kisses.
God da*ed f***ing school. They need to start teaching me those absolute truths.
Thank you for enlightening me,:bow: You have all changed my mind like a clock changes time.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
No one here can change your mind... that's your job.

I just wanted to point you to reliable information to study. If you want to use it and learn from it that is your choice not mine.

wa:do

Renazure

Silent Wind
I asked my christian freind at school "how the donosaur fossils got there" and she said "god put them there to test our faith"

Thats kinda dumb. If he exists and truely is all-knowing and wise then why not just never put the bones there in the first place (and so save himself all of this doubt and controversy)

Luminous

non-existential luminary
I asked my christian freind at school "how the donosaur fossils got there" and she said "god put them there to test our faith"

Thats kinda dumb. If he exists and truely is all-knowing and wise then why not just never put the bones there in the first place (and so save himself all of this doubt and controversy)
cuz. the christian 'god' is sadistic; he likes putting traps and then watching us burn in hell for not being idol worshipers. The Book:

It tells yet cannot remember
It speaks yet cannot think
It has a spine yet cannot bend
Has a back yet cannot stand
Has skin yet cannot feel
It has a front yet cannot turn
It may have ears but cannot hear
--- Yes, infact evolutionists are more evolved. Remember this: monkeys still don’t understand that they evolved.