• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ends in 50 Years

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
And the anti-Christ is already here and living at Mar-a-Lago.
In the Bible anyone who is against Christ is anti-Christ. ( No one person )
However, false clergy often seat themselves in the 'temple' (houses of worship) as if they are God when in reality they are anti-God.
- 2nd Thess. 2:3-12

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
funny (sad) part is, the christians are who voted him into office.
Glad part is: Like Jesus and the apostles they voted for No one.
So, genuine Christians follow in Jesus footsteps in being neutral in world affairs.
They did Not even become involved in the issues of the day between the Jews verses the Romans.

Bthoth

*banned*
In the Bible anyone who is against Christ is anti-Christ. ( No one person )
However, false clergy often seat themselves in the 'temple' (houses of worship) as if they are God when in reality they are anti-God.
- 2nd Thess. 2:3-12
Is that why peter was called adversary? Not because he was satan but that church many consider as christian?

Bthoth

*banned*
Glad part is: Like Jesus and the apostles they voted for No one.
How do you know? Guestimating because voting was not an option?
So, genuine Christians follow in Jesus footsteps in being neutral in world affairs.
Any person that truly cared about what jesus said would keep the commandments before using letters between church and/or religion.
They did Not even become involved in the issues of the day between the Jews verses the Romans.
How do you know? Were you there?

Perhaps the christians were the same kind as ww2 germany and italy?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Peter is not my favorite. 23 Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”
Simon he apparently liked, but peter is one of the very few called 'satan' Adversary. The rock (church)
Simon Peter is: Peter.
Please see John 21:15-17
Satan means resister ( Not a personal name . We don't know Satan the Devil's name )
Jesus was merely making reference a rebuke that what Simon Peter was saying was a resisting to what Jesus needed to do.
Jesus is the Rock

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
How do you know? Guestimating because voting was not an option?
Any person that truly cared about what jesus said would keep the commandments before using letters between church and/or religion.
How do you know? Were you there?
Perhaps the christians were the same kind as ww2 germany and italy?
When the people wanted to make Jesus as their king - Jesus ran away - John 6:15
Jesus was never involved with the world - John 17:14
Why were 1st-century Christians executed but for being neutral in world affairs.
Because Jesus would Not get involved he was executed for trumpted-up charges of: treason, sedition, injured majesty.
There were many Christians in German WWII camps - please see www.jw.org Purple Triangles

Heyo

Veteran Member
Not experts in Bible chronology concluded.
Because the question is: "if there ever was a real, historical Jesus, when was he born?". You need historians to answer that question.
If the question were "when was the literary figure "Jesus" from the NT born?", you'd ask a literature expert.
Non-biblical testimony :
Julian
Celcus
Porphyry
Hierocles
Those are names, not citations.

Bthoth

*banned*
When the people wanted to make Jesus as their king - Jesus ran away - John 6:15
I have no doubt
Jesus was never involved with the world - John 17:14
No internet access and cell phone was dead
Why were 1st-century Christians executed but for being neutral in world affairs.
Maybe for making crazy claims,

I Could ... Shoot Somebody, And I Wouldn't Lose Any Voters'​

Because Jesus would Not get involved he was executed for trumpted-up charges of: treason, sedition, injured majesty.
Is that the witch hunt for having to show up and account
There were many Christians in German WWII camps - please see www.jw.org Purple Triangles
Yep, the guards

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
The World as we know it ends in 50 years. Complete and total annihilation.
Or so some say.
If that's true, what do we/you do?
Give up? Go with the flow? Create Chaos?
Jesus said to do as he instructed at Matthew 24:14; Acts 1:8 tell others about the good news (gospel) of God's kingdom.
Jesus instructed for all to pray for God's Kingdom aka government to come ( thy kingdom come........)
Not pray to be ' taken away ' to the kingdom, nor pray to be ' taken up ' to the kingdom.
So, we are asking for God's government (Daniel 2:44) to come an govern over Earth with Jesus as King/ President.
Jesus to govern over Earth for a thousand years - 1st Corinthians 15:24-26.
So, Not 'give up', Not 'go with the flow ', Not 'Create Chaos' but simply tell others about God's kingdom in the hands of Christ Jesus.