• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Electricity ?

james blunt

It can't compete with the real thing though.

Throughout my life I have been a ''scientist'', many different skills gained. Most of everyday life uses is science one way or another. We practice science all the time, many of us do not realise this. I am not a fool when it comes to working with science.

P.s I have experimented before as well with some things.

Yes, I do know how to make basic holographs!

Last edited by a moderator:

sealchan

I have some Tesla in me, my mother in her later years even looked a bit like Tesla in his older years. I do no ''work'' until my ideas are thought through properly.

Does a magnetic field get affected by electricity?

Can electricity bend/curve magnetic field lines?

Electric charge in motion (current) produces a magnetic field and a magnetic field causes a current. Basic relationship between electricity and magnetism...hence electromagnetism.

You should pick up a high school physics textbook and work through your ideas that way. Doing the math may help you to understand the concepts.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Seriously, I can be all that I can be, that means I can be anybody I want to be. Now if you want to tell me about the demons that haunt you and your irrational fear of death. I am here for you and will listen in where I can help you with psychological fears.
Now you will deny these problems in an automotive whim, however I can feel your torment.

I have a rational fear of death. You on the other hand appear to have an irrational fear to learning. Why don't you start with a little math, geometry and algebra would be a good place to being. Then you might want to learn the basics of science. One lesson that you should learn are the importance of units of measurement, usually shortened to "units" in the sciences. When your equations have no units they are merely nonsense. You can start here:

Units of measurement - Wikipedia

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Yes. An electric current produces a magnetic field.

Also, a changing magnetic field, produces an electric field.

Basic E&M.

See above. The magnetic field lines will 'bend' in a way similar to what happens if they are exposed to another magnet. Because they are.

Ever hear of an electromagnet?

May add, that is how speakers and microphone work.

james blunt

Your talking rubbish

dont talk rubish.jpg

james blunt

No we're not.
Don't worry. You don't.
Really?

E = (- ∇Φ) + ( + ∇Φ) = 0 ∇Φ

Where the n-field Electric field is representative by E + vector arrow and - ∇Φ = -0.5 negative energy elctrical potential and + ∇Φ = 0.5 positive energy electrical potential the null result 0 being the binary summation.

Δ 0 ∇Φ = Δ +0.5 ∇Φ (ZpE)

= 0.5 ∇Φ + 0.5 ∇Φ = 1

+1e = Δ 0,0,0, to 1,1,1

Because let us say 0 = 0,0,0 and 0 = 1,1,1

Now if we relocate 0.5 ∇Φ positioned 0,0,0 to +1,+1+1 where 0.5 ∇Φ also occupies

0.5 ∇Φ + 0.5 ∇Φ = +1

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Really?

E = (- ∇Φ) + ( + ∇Φ) = 0 ∇Φ

Where the n-field Electric field is representative by E + vector arrow and - ∇Φ = -0.5 negative energy elctrical potential and + ∇Φ = 0.5 positive energy electrical potential the null result 0 being the binary summation.

Δ 0 ∇Φ = Δ +0.5 ∇Φ (ZpE)

= 0.5 ∇Φ + 0.5 ∇Φ = 1

+1e = Δ 0,0,0, to 1,1,1

Because let us say 0 = 0,0,0 and 0 = 1,1,1

Now if we relocate 0.5 ∇Φ positioned 0,0,0 to +1,+1+1 where 0.5 ∇Φ also occupies

0.5 ∇Φ + 0.5 ∇Φ = +1

Yes, really.

james blunt

Nonsense. That's all.

Your answers are making very little sense sir, to call something nonsense without giving valid reason why it is nonsense would in itself not make sense and be nonsense.

Does it fail to equate?

Or do you perhaps not understand it ?

My logic is telling me you would of said you do not understand it if you didn't , rather than it is nonsense. If you declared it nonsense then logically sir you could understand it and it actually made sense.
Contradicting yourself sir.

sealchan

I have a rational fear of death. You on the other hand appear to have an irrational fear to learning. Why don't you start with a little math, geometry and algebra would be a good place to being. Then you might want to learn the basics of science. One lesson that you should learn are the importance of units of measurement, usually shortened to "units" in the sciences. When your equations have no units they are merely nonsense. You can start here:

Units of measurement - Wikipedia

Yes, honestly, if you don't understand the math (and the units) you won't understand the science. Then you can thought experiment your way much more quickly through the wonderful world of reality according to physics.

sealchan

Yes, really.

Ouch...I remember reading a little book called Div, Grad, Curl...or something like that. Didn't quite commit that to my intuitive understanding...would have been next if I had continued my studies in undergraduate mathematics.