• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Electricity ?

james blunt

Perhaps it wasn't God who told you, but your own self that was speaking to you.
Quite possible, but in ''knowing'' Tesla, I also think thoughts may come from somewhere other than ourselves. I have had an ''upload'' of information of the electrical universe, I have no idea where this come from although I suspect it may be Tesla screaming at me from beyond .

Sounds crazy I totally agree, but if anyone can tell me where my thoughts are coming from then I am all ears.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Quite possible, but in ''knowing'' Tesla, I also think thoughts may come from somewhere other than ourselves. I have had an ''upload'' of information of the electrical universe, I have no idea where this come from although I suspect it may be Tesla screaming at me from beyond .

Sounds crazy I totally agree, but if anyone can tell me where my thoughts are coming from then I am all ears.
Tesla did not break the Laws of Thermodynamics. No amount of crazy will make that possible.

james blunt

Tesla did not break the Laws of Thermodynamics. No amount of crazy will make that possible.

The laws of the Universe like anything can be manipulated. Perhaps I can bend the laws , that is not explicitly breaking them .
Laws on limited understandings are not absolute.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The laws of the Universe like anything can be manipulated. Perhaps I can bend the laws , that is not explicitly breaking them .
Laws on limited understandings are not absolute.
You really need to look into the Dunning Kruger Effect:

1*t2sx5h0UF-kljgC2sj2msw.jpeg

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
I have some Tesla in me, my mother in her later years even looked a bit like Tesla in his older years. I do no ''work'' until my ideas are thought through properly.

Does a magnetic field get affected by electricity?

Yes. An electric current produces a magnetic field.

Also, a changing magnetic field, produces an electric field.

Basic E&M.

Can electricity bend/curve magnetic field lines?

See above. The magnetic field lines will 'bend' in a way similar to what happens if they are exposed to another magnet. Because they are.

Ever hear of an electromagnet?

Jumi

Well I'm a "mystic", so getting downloads from God isn't too crazy to me by itself... but as for scientific knowledge, you're not getting that from God. It's just that even if what you're experiencing has a real component to it, you may be thinking too much into what your experiencing and you're making things difficult for yourself.

Your thoughts come from you. Even when someone tells you something, you're the interpreter. Tesla knew the theory at the time, he had a secure foundation in it. Yours isn't at a level like that. You can't be a "mad scientist" without solid training in modern science. It's probably something that needs a decade of work, much of it fulltime. You'd probably be served better by studying traditional methods of meditation and having a science hobby. Buy an Arduino and learn to use it, I think you can do much more than try make new theories at this point.

james blunt

Well I'm a "mystic", so getting downloads from God isn't too crazy to me by itself... but as for scientific knowledge, you're not getting that from God. It's just that even if what you're experiencing has a real component to it, you may be thinking too much into what your experiencing and you're making things difficult for yourself.

Your thoughts come from you. Even when someone tells you something, you're the interpreter. Tesla knew the theory at the time, he had a secure foundation in it. Yours isn't at a level like that. You can't be a "mad scientist" without solid training in modern science. It's probably something that needs a decade of work, much of it fulltime. You'd probably be served better by studying traditional methods of meditation and having a science hobby. Buy an Arduino and learn to use it, I think you can do much more than try make new theories at this point.
I am becoming Maxwell, I am not that clever. I shouldn't be able to produce maths.

james blunt

Just be careful that you don't inadvertently zap yourself into some alternate dimension.

An impossibility, an alternative dimension only exists has a different observable Universe in the infinite Universe. If we could surpass the distant problem with speed, leaving our observable Universe, then we could enter a different time and space and have a new dimension of time and space to map.

james blunt

Seriously you could not. If you ever produce something then you might be able to. Until then we recognize your shortcomings.

Seriously, I can be all that I can be, that means I can be anybody I want to be. Now if you want to tell me about the demons that haunt you and your irrational fear of death. I am here for you and will listen in where I can help you with psychological fears.
Now you will deny these problems in an automotive whim, however I can feel your torment.

David1967

Premium Member
An impossibility, an alternative dimension only exists has a different observable Universe in the infinite Universe. If we could surpass the distant problem with speed, leaving our observable Universe, then we could enter a different time and space and have a new dimension of time and space to map.

Just don't electrocute yourself.