• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Electricity ?

james blunt

Running a current flow of electricity through a metal plate.

Can we keep that plate neutral in charge ?

If not will a dielectric medium remain neutral in charge? i.e water.

If we traversed electricity through water, will the water gain mass or lose mass?

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Running a current flow of electricity through a metal plate.

Can we keep that plate neutral in charge ?

The plate can be neutral while maintaining a charge, although it is common for a slight charge to be built up at the terminals.

If not will a dielectric medium remain neutral in charge? i.e water.

Yes. The charges move within the molecules, and the edges tend to build up a charge, but the dielectric will overall be neutral.

If we traversed electricity through water, will the water gain mass or lose mass?

Pure water is a poor conductor of electricity anyway. But if you add an electrolyte, you can increase the conductivity.

The mass will not change in any measurable way, partly because electrons (even relativistic ones) have such a small mass and there are as many leaving as coming in.

james blunt

The plate can be neutral while maintaining a charge, although it is common for a slight charge to be built up at the terminals.

Yes. The charges move within the molecules, and the edges tend to build up a charge, but the dielectric will overall be neutral.

Pure water is a poor conductor of electricity anyway. But if you add an electrolyte, you can increase the conductivity.

The mass will not change in any measurable way, partly because electrons (even relativistic ones) have such a small mass and there are as many leaving as coming in.
Thank you very much sir, I believe my experimental idea may work , thanks.

james blunt

I thought I would also share this perpetual motion and perpetual energy device with you all as well.

What do you think ?

ac.jpg

james blunt

Nope. Eddy currents tend to just produce heat. That is where the entropy loss is.

The system is an ebb and flow system, surely the timing gap between point charges are enough time apart to allow either entropy of the coils to disperse any heat or magnetised points of the coils?

Loss and gain ratio being at an equilibrium state?

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
The system is an ebb and flow system, surely the timing gap between point charges are enough time apart to allow either entropy of the coils to disperse any heat or magnetised points of the coils?

Loss and gain ratio being at an equilibrium state?

Go ahead and try.....you will see.

james blunt

Go ahead and try.....you will see.
I have some Tesla in me, my mother in her later years even looked a bit like Tesla in his older years. I do no ''work'' until my ideas are thought through properly.

Does a magnetic field get affected by electricity?

Can electricity bend/curve magnetic field lines?