• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Earth and God

leov

God established Natural Law. There is a set of Laws for material world, soul and spiritual world still have different laws. Human consists of all three substances. Consciousness is above physical world, that is why one needs communicate with God in spirit, God's Own dimension, which is accessible to humans since we have spirit.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
God established Natural Law. There is a set of Laws for material world, soul and spiritual world still have different laws. Human consists of all three substances. Consciousness is above physical world, that is why one needs communicate with God in spirit, God's Own dimension, which is accessible to humans since we have spirit.

John 1:3

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

so you believe the above equates god separate, or outside of this creation?

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Gnostics called it 'density'.

that is what separates believers from knowers.

gnostics know god and non-gnostics have negative and positive beliefs.

John 5:42
But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

1 John 4:8
He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

leov

that is what separates believers from knowers.

gnostics know god and non-gnostics have negative and positive beliefs.

John 5:42
But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.

1 John 4:8
He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
To know God is just a method of receiving information in 'spirit an truth', which stands for' being in spiritual reality'. Jesus was a Gnostic. Nothing's really special about it.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
To know God is just a method of receiving information in 'spirit an truth', which stands for' being in spiritual reality'. Jesus was a Gnostic. Nothing's really special about it.

to know god is only possible through self.

this is why immersion, baptism in the name is necessary.

this is why paul mentions 1 Corinthians 6:19

this is why jesus mentions the self being a mansion within god. it is a physical place. this is why jesus mentions in revelation as self being a pillar forever in the temple

Rev 3:12

this why the city in revelation 21 and 22 are as Jesus said. "You are the light of the world!!! a city set on a hill cannot be hid!!!".

revelation is the uncovering of what self is as the name instills.

this is why those 144,000 stand on mt sion and having that name in their foreheads. they are that city on a hill

Last edited:

Neutral Name

who removed god from the earth?

God hasn't been removed. Some people removed themselves from God. God is here for those who call on God. I do. God can go between worlds. God is actually everywhere but will not force himself/herself on people if they don't want him/her.

Neutral Name

God is here for those who call on God but God gives free will to all. People choose whether to invite God into their lives. Miracles show the evidence of God's presence. Because of free will, man has chosen to do evil in this world. God allows that because people are given freedom. Yet, those of us who want a change for the better can call on God to make changes to this world, the earth. Changes for the better do happen. It takes people calling on God to ask for change for the better not turning away from God, deciding that God is not present here on earth.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member

The Abrahamic religions did, at least in Western culture. Prior to those new kids on the block, it was pretty much the default to see the sacred within the world, not transcending it.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
He prayed for spiritual kingdom like in heaven to come to earth,
I agree with this part. Let the will of God be done on earth as it is in heaven.

so flesh is no more, e.g human enlightenment.
Whoa there. You just derailed for some reason. God's will being done on earth, is Enlightenment, yes. But how does that mean that flesh is no more? You have to have a body to be on earth! :)

Worship in Spirit.
Sure. While you are in your body here on earth. Didn't Jesus do that while in his flesh?

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
God is Spirit. By definition God is not present in physical word.
Is God Infinite or finite? If God is Infinite, is it possible there can be anything "outside" that which is Infinite? If so, then God is not Infinite, but finite, "a god", and not God with a capital G. He stops at a certain point; has holes in it like a block of swiss cheese, has a boundary around itself, etc. All of which make God limited, or finite.

If that's what you believe, then yes, it's possible God is in "outer-outer space", in some "place" beyond this universe. I personally cannot believe that however. I believe there is no place, or time, or dimension of Absolute Reality which is God itself, where God is not. It's not possible.

leov

I agree with this part. Let the will of God be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Whoa there. You just derailed for some reason. God's will being done on earth, is Enlightenment, yes. But how does that mean that flesh is no more? You have to have a body to be on earth! :)

Sure. While you are in your body here on earth. Didn't Jesus do that while in his flesh?
Your consciousness, as individuality is not in physical world as our physical body is, Jesus is not in flesh now as those “dwellings” He went to prepare for his followers.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Your consciousness, as individuality is not in physical world as our physical body is
Then why am I experiencing, or rather being that, in this body? I am quite well aware of my own being through my consciousness. If you are talking Consciousness, with a capital C as the Ultimate Reality that we call God, then yes, that too is in the world because I am. Jesus was God incarnate, yes? That's Spirit in the flesh.

, Jesus is not in flesh now as those “dwellings” He went to prepare for his followers.
Jesus was in the flesh, just like we are now. He was not separated from God because of being in the flesh or the physical world, and neither are we. The flesh or the physical world has nothing to do with that. It didn't for Jesus, and it need not for us either.

BTW, can you address my points about God either being finite or Infinite? I'd like to hear your explanation.

leov

Is God Infinite or finite? If God is Infinite, is it possible there can be anything "outside" that which is Infinite? If so, then God is not Infinite, but finite, "a god", and not God with a capital G. He stops at a certain point; has holes in it like a block of swiss cheese, has a boundary around itself, etc. All of which make God limited, or finite.

If that's what you believe, then yes, it's possible God is in "outer-outer space", in some "place" beyond this universe. I personally cannot believe that however. I believe there is no place, or time, or dimension of Absolute Reality which is God itself, where God is not. It's not possible.
God is One, emanations
Then why am I experiencing, or rather being that, in this body? I am quite well aware of my own being through my consciousness. If you are talking Consciousness, with a capital C as the Ultimate Reality that we call God, then yes, that too is in the world because I am. Jesus was God incarnate, yes? That's Spirit in the flesh.

Jesus was in the flesh, just like we are now. He was not separated from God because of being in the flesh or the physical world, and neither are we. The flesh or the physical world has nothing to do with that. It didn't for Jesus, and it need not for us either.

BTW, can you address my points about God either being finite or Infinite? I'd like to hear your explanation.
God is One, Infinite, God may have emanations that are finite or at least seems so to observers, IMO.

leov

Flesh is only useful for being in material world, just a translation device.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
God is One, emanations

God is One, Infinite, God may have emanations that are finite or at least seems so to observers, IMO.
Then God cannot be outside the physical world, or the physical world outside God. Agreed?

Flesh is only useful for being in material world, just a translation device.
It is how we experience God, or Divine Reality as humans. We aren't outside of God. We don't have to leave the body, to experience the Divine. Agreed?

leov

Then God cannot be outside the physical world, or the physical world outside God. Agreed?

It is how we experience God, or Divine Reality as humans. We aren't outside of God. We don't have to leave the body, to experience the Divine. Agreed?
we are human soul - Spirit encased in physical body to interact with each other - bitten up phrase. But it makes sense. I had a dream some time ago, like interview with my own individuality.