• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Earth and God

leov

Then God cannot be outside the physical world, or the physical world outside God. Agreed?

It is how we experience God, or Divine Reality as humans. We aren't outside of God. We don't have to leave the body, to experience the Divine. Agreed?
Actually in mysteries leaving your body is only way to m meet Divine, your have other bodies that leave you physical skin.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
we are human soul - Spirit encased in physical body to interact with each other - bitten up phrase. But it makes sense. I had a dream some time ago, like interview with my own individuality.
the spirit is encased in a form, that transforms over time.

E = m(c*c)

and

in-form-ation, consciousness, is neither created, nor destroyed, it's simply transferred, trans-formed.

https://phys.org/news/2011-03-quantum-no-hiding-theorem-experimentally.html

The Naasseni.

The Naasseni went even further, and the retention of the Hebrew name shows that their belief represents the oldest stage of the heresy. "Whoever says that the All proceeded from the One, errs; but whoever says, from Three, speaks truth and can explain the All. The first of these three is the blessed nature of the sainted higher man, Adamas [strangely explained as "diamond"]; the second is the death below; the third is the unruled race that had its origin above, and to which belong Mariam, 'the sought one' (ἡ ζητσυμένη), Jothar (Jethro), the great sage, Sepphora, the seeing one, and Moses." The three words "Kavlakav," "Savlasav," and "Zeer Sham" (taken from Isa. xxviii. 10), they declare, indicate Adamas above, death below, and the Jordan flowing upward (Hippolytus, "Philosophumena," v. 8), and present the threefold division of the realm of blessedness or immortality which forms a part of all Gnostic heresies—the world of spirits, the corporeal world, and redemption. The "Naas" is the primal being and the source of all beauty (ib.v. 9)—the spiritual principle. Side by side with it exists chaos, or matter. The human soul leads a troubled existence between chaos and spirit until redeemed by Jesus.

David T

Premium Member
"the spirit is encased in a form, that transforms over time."
Spirit is Quality and what we see is quntifiable?

David T

Premium Member
Those who dumbed down religion to make it more accessible?
Yes. They didnt mean to it happens.

Thsre are multiple verses in the bible that when we read we automatically respond to. Dominion of the earth is a good example. How we umderstand ourselves determines how we read that text. Like a stick bug. The hard work is here but the "i" or "eye" becomes the issue.

4 billion years of evolutionary history the brain and over here wind huge gap as i ealk across the room the (eye i)..separated from the brain interpersonally.

I would say we have a vision problem here. I bet 4 billion years is greater than one life time me.

But we look at that lump and say my brain!!!!! We do that automatically. Convient no hard work involved lazy! I read about my brain i know its a stupid lump of flesh lucky it has objective me over here i am amazing lucky brain!

Just a simple analogy the
at bs eye doesnt realize 4 billion years determines it not the other way around. I just say god thats god to the (eye I) and god is that close call it a simple fact of science for petes sake. Wont go further at that point. One step at a time!

. Science cannot deal with anything i said. Lazy if you think so!!!! I dont do lazy well wind, hard work to grow! By sliver removal! Hurts sometimes. Understand what i said and the eucharist starts to make sense. It closes the gap.

Last edited:

David T

Premium Member
At some point this was a common fate of about all of religions.
Yep and then steps in authenticity and viola.. A single through time as a multuplicity. Oh lookie there i just pointed out something visibly invisible. See that and the kingdom of god is near!!!! Love poetry! The truth hidden from the (eye I). Whats a visibly invisible you may ask?

Leaves lovely leaves!!!
leaf-tailed-gecko.jpg

The greatest musician in his head ever!! My conclusion is he is insane by all my observations over here. He has discarded the intellect and now he is loving playing music. We cant allow this to occur or others will join and over throw the empire of work is god and replace it with play is our expression of god!!! Horrible cannot be allowed. They will begin to be CREATORS!!!! And it might destroy our psychology of CONSUMER.
signal-2019-06-26-162928.jpg

Last edited:

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
At some point this was a common fate of about all of religions.
It has to do with group dynamics, settling down from the highest levels, to the main center of gravity of the group and who best fits that as leadership. This is how a radical spiritual or social movement becomes a religion.