• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Drugsdealers meet justice: 8 executed

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
You are still mistaken. We can discuss this in another thread because this one is being taken off topic, but I think you are seriously mistaken if you believe that homosexuality in and of itself causes AIDS.

Yes it's off topic, back then to the evil of drug dealers.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
You certainly no nothing about drug dealers.
And you have certainly swallowed all the anti-drug propaganda hook, line, and sinker. Why would dealers need to force people to buy when they have people, who are risking getting caught themselves, willingly coming to them to buy?

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
And you have certainly swallowed all the anti-drug propaganda hook, line, and sinker. Why would dealers need to force people to buy when they have people, who are risking getting caught themselves, willingly coming to them to buy?
Seems like its a hard question to answer

JayJayDee

Avid JW Bible Student
I wonder what would happen to the whole drug issue if they simply legalized the one drug that causes the least amount of harm....certainly a lot less harm that alcohol, tobacco and prescription drugs put together......that is, cannibis.
I watched a documentary the other night which stated that 60% of all the drugs sold in the world involve cannibis. If it was legalized, 60% of the drug problems would disappear. It is not a drug that causes any real harm....certainly not as much as those who abuse alcohol or who smoke tobacco or abuse prescription drugs....these cost governments millions of dollars every year in health care, yet no one is forcing people to stop drinking or smoking or taking medications. There is not one recorded death from a cannibis overdose....so where is the harm? In the wallets of those making money off the sale of it.

Cannibis can be used medicinally with great effect, but has been demonized by those who don't want it made available to the public. It has been used in medicine for thousands of years. It has no side effects and can be used in the treatment of many conditions....especially in pain management. Imagine how much money the pharmaceutical industry would lose if they made it legal to grow your own? A medicine that cures a multitude of ailments, free to grow in your own backyard.
Those who want to smoke it recreationally have no problem getting it anyway.....yet those who want to use it as a medicine, can get arrested and jailed. How ridiculous!

The execution of the Bali drug smugglers was sad. I do not know about the others, but after 10 years in a Bali prison, the two Australian men were rehabilitated. Surely that is the point of punishment. Their incarceration facilitated a complete change in attitude in these two men who were then instrumental in helping other drug related criminals in their jail. What was accomplished by their deaths? Absolutely nothing! It just proved that one government's pride is more important that the lives of those who have repented. There was no recognition of the good they had accomplished in the intervening years and they were shown no mercy. How many others could have been helped by them if the Indonesian Government had simply commuted their sentences to life in prison, based on their good behavior? They should have paid for their crimes, but not the way they did.

This decision was a travesty. A ridiculous waste of lives that were being used for some good.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I honestly wasn't trying to do that. I wouldn't. What you mean is, I think, that people who sell illegal drugs (weed, heroine, cocaine, opium) should be killed?

If so, I don't see why this shouldn't extend to people selling alcohol. If I've misunderstood, I apologise.
Well of course I am talking about hereon, and all the heavy drugs that make drug attics which have to steal and sell themselves for money to buy this crap, I think your not dumb, you know quite well what I am saying.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
My brother became addicted to his pain pills that he was prescribed by a doctor and given by a pharmacist. This caused a lot of problems, he pushed those around him out of his life, he hurt those close to him, and legally he is still facing the consequences of his actions, actions that were the result of his opioid addiction.
And, what if I say you should die for being so strongly against vaccinations, which puts other people at risk? But no one has even hinted at that.
please give it up about the vaccine, I'm sure your not that stupid that you cannot see what drugs have done to society, Oh yea, the ones who should be stung up are the ones who push vaccines.

Kirran

Premium Member
Well of course I am talking about hereon, and all the heavy drugs that make drug attics which have to steal and sell themselves for money to buy this crap, I think your not dumb, you know quite well what I am saying.

But the fact that these drugs are illegal, and therefore unregulated, makes the situation so much worse.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
But the fact that these drugs are illegal, and therefore unregulated, makes the situation so much worse.
There is a lot of drugs on the street that should never be there, its that simple, also there are a lot of people who would take to and be addicted by theses drugs, if the drugs are not there, then they would never have known about them, but they are there, and its destroying a lot of lives.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It has no side effects
I wouldn't say no side effects. It does decrease lung function, but not by much. And some people have allergic reactions, which can include hives and swelling in the throat (I've only known one person this happens to). But, overall, many things that we allow to be put in our food is far more damaging than pot.
please give it up about the vaccine
I can't give it up knowing that people choosing not to vaccinate willfully puts their child at needless risk. Clearly the benefits have outweighed the risks. Clearly, the needs of the many have outweighed the needs of the few.
I'm sure your not that stupid that you cannot see what drugs have done to society
I do see that drugs do cause problems in some. Just about anything can (I have even known a World of Warcraft addict), but some drugs do come with a heightened risk of addiction. I am very aware that the key is in moderation, which most people do just alright with, except the stuff that is extremely addictive (tobacco, sugar, caffeine). There are actually many things that drive addiction. One of those things is the drug, but problems in life also tend to result in addiction. I see damage caused by doctors who give out opioids like it's Halloween, and a vicious cycle that is created where someone with no prior drug use ends up addicted and dead because they are not well educated on drugs, their body builds a tolerance, they take more for the same effect, tolerance increases, more pills are taken for the same effect, and before too long addiction sets in and there is raging fire of destruction. I see the destruction caused by violent drug cartels, from alcohol, cannabis, cocaine, and just about any other drug, the people who have been killed, the journalists who have been murdered, entire tribes that have been exterminated, and the swathes of people who live under cartel rule.
I see the damage that is caused, and the solution to it all is legalization and regulation. It would even make them harder to get in high school, sorta like high tobacco and alcohol are much harder to get than pot, meth, coke, and just about anything else that isn't regulated.

Oh yea, the ones who should be stung up are the ones who push vaccines.
I don't know what stung up means, but I'm assuming it's supposed to be an insult, but it is an insult that is driven by fear.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I wouldn't say no side effects. It does decrease lung function, but not by much. And some people have allergic reactions, which can include hives and swelling in the throat (I've only known one person this happens to). But, overall, many things that we allow to be put in our food is far more damaging than pot.

I can't give it up knowing that people choosing not to vaccinate willfully puts their child at needless risk. Clearly the benefits have outweighed the risks. Clearly, the needs of the many have outweighed the needs of the few.

I do see that drugs do cause problems in some. Just about anything can (I have even known a World of Warcraft addict), but some drugs do come with a heightened risk of addiction. I am very aware that the key is in moderation, which most people do just alright with, except the stuff that is extremely addictive (tobacco, sugar, caffeine). There are actually many things that drive addiction. One of those things is the drug, but problems in life also tend to result in addiction. I see damage caused by doctors who give out opioids like it's Halloween, and a vicious cycle that is created where someone with no prior drug use ends up addicted and dead because they are not well educated on drugs, their body builds a tolerance, they take more for the same effect, tolerance increases, more pills are taken for the same effect, and before too long addiction sets in and there is raging fire of destruction. I see the destruction caused by violent drug cartels, from alcohol, cannabis, cocaine, and just about any other drug, the people who have been killed, the journalists who have been murdered, entire tribes that have been exterminated, and the swathes of people who live under cartel rule.
I see the damage that is caused, and the solution to it all is legalization and regulation. It would even make them harder to get in high school, sorta like high tobacco and alcohol are much harder to get than pot, meth, coke, and just about anything else that isn't regulated.

I don't know what stung up means, but I'm assuming it's supposed to be an insult, but it is an insult that is driven by fear.
No, no fear whatsoever with me, in fact I see the fear in you, in your reason to want to vaccinate everything in sight, they were even at one stage talking about vaccines for kids so they wont want to become alcoholics, how that's going to work is a mystery, you name it they want to vaccinate it lol.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
No, no fear whatsoever with me, in fact I see the fear in you, in your reason to want to vaccinate everything in sight, they were even at one stage talking about vaccines for kids so they wont want to become alcoholics, how that's going to work is a mystery, you name it they want to vaccinate it lol.
You do realize this isn't the vaccine thread don't you?

Kirran

Premium Member
There is a lot of drugs on the street that should never be there, its that simple, also there are a lot of people who would take to and be addicted by theses drugs, if the drugs are not there, then they would never have known about them, but they are there, and its destroying a lot of lives.

But it's illegal for them to be there, and that hasn't stopped them being there, and has brought on a lot of problems with organised crime etc too.

So we should try something else.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
You do realize this isn't the vaccine thread don't you?
psychoslice said:
You know exactly what I mean, don't try to put words into my mouth, it wont work.
Shadow Wolf My brother became addicted to his pain pills that he was prescribed by a doctor and given by a pharmacist. This caused a lot of problems, he pushed those around him out of his life, he hurt those close to him, and legally he is still facing the consequences of his actions, actions that were the result of his opioid addiction.
And, what if I say you should die for being so strongly against vaccinations, which puts other people at risk? But no one has even hinted at that.