• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Drugsdealers meet justice: 8 executed

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
psychoslice said:
You know exactly what I mean, don't try to put words into my mouth, it wont work.
Shadow Wolf My brother became addicted to his pain pills that he was prescribed by a doctor and given by a pharmacist. This caused a lot of problems, he pushed those around him out of his life, he hurt those close to him, and legally he is still facing the consequences of his actions, actions that were the result of his opioid addiction.
And, what if I say you should die for being so strongly against vaccinations, which puts other people at risk? But no one has even hinted at that.
You are still the one who brought it up, not me.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Sorry but you were the one, why would I bring it up here in this thread ?, come on now apologise lol.
No, I brought that up because you mentioned I should die for some lame reason, so I suggested that you should die for some lame reason. The actual discussion of vaccinations in this thread is on you.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
No, I brought that up because you mentioned I should die for some lame reason, so I suggested that you should die for some lame reason. The actual discussion of vaccinations in this thread is on you.
So its like that, well I'll take the blame for you, just so you will sleep well tonight.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
And from animals to gays.

Uhh, no. The first case of HIV in humans is thought to be from 1959 based on blood samples taken from a man in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo. That's a whole decade before the supposed flight attendant who transmitted it to the gay population. Or is said to have, though the story is rather dubious. Even if the first man who had HIV was gay, that's merely a coincidence at best not a causation.

Sorry to get off topic. It just irks me when people blame only gay people for HIV. I mean what of the other hundred or so STIs that were transmitted largely through heterosexual sex beforehand? Or other such facts about the spread of HIV amongst heterosexuals. Or............
There I go again. My bad.

Mycroft

Ministry of Serendipity
As long as this isn't a situation like in the movie Maria Full of Grace with a person basically being enslaved by a drug cartel and forced to act as a drug mule, I don't really care that they were put to death.

But the enslavement had little to do with drugs, and more to do with making money.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
But the enslavement had little to do with drugs, and more to do with making money.
It puzzles me as to how people can be so against the problems drugs "cause," but they don't want to realize that the vast majority of those problems stem from the fact that drugs are illegal.
We know, for a fact, beyond any shadow of a doubt, that alcohol prohibition was a disaster. Why did we not learn? Why did we make other drugs illegal after that, even though less than a century has a past (only a few decades when this started happening) since violent crime lords thrived and flourished because alcohol was illegal. Those gangsters went away once people could legally purchase alcohol.
Legal drugs will nearly always put money into legal markets. Illegal drugs come with a very good chance of the money going to gangs, cartels, and other "bad" people. Why are we ok with giving them money, when it is so easy to take that money from them and bring their income down to a trickle?