• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Drugsdealers meet justice: 8 executed

MD

qualiaphile
Have you two never met a dealer?

I grew up with dealers in my area. They had guns, gangs and glory, or the glory a ****ty ghetto can give. Some of them had links to organized crime and rebel groups in their home countries. They had cars, the rims, hip hop blasting and the best clothes. I got into a scuffle with one guy who was selling near my building, and he threatened to kill me. He said it will happen when I least expect it. Had to look over my shoulder for years, out of fear. You ever done that?

I was friends with a drug kingpin later on in my college years. The true definition of a psychopath. Always found ways to dodge the liberal legal system which let him destroy lives. Always so charming, well dressed. I didn't even know he was a drug kingpin until I read about it in the news, after which point I feared for my own life. My family left the area soon after.

The question is, have YOU ever met a drug lord? Not the pot dealing kid, a real drug Kingpin?

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
What crimes did they do?
The drugs that doctors prescribe and pharmacist give out cause many health problems, wicked addictions, destructive behavior, and lots of death. Tobacco and alcohol executives promote products that are very addictive, very destructive, and very deadly. Dole and Chiquita played a role in the political and economic instability of Central and South America. Nestle has a long rep sheet that includes murder, abetting slavery, price manipulation, and unjust resource acquisition.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I grew up with dealers in my area. They had guns, gangs and glory, or the glory a ****ty ghetto can give. Some of them had links to organized crime and rebel groups in their home countries. They had cars, the rims, hip hop blasting and the best clothes. I got into a scuffle with one guy who was selling near my building, and he threatened to kill me. He said it will happen when I least expect it. Had to look over my shoulder for years, out of fear. You ever done that?
That sounds like a terrible environment, in which there will be more bad people than just dealers. What you describe is very rare here. Not that there aren't any bad ones here, but there is no real ghetto around here. And what does "hip hop blasting and the best clothes" have to do with anything? Especially the hip hop part?
I was friends with a drug kingpin later on in my college years. The true definition of a psychopath. Always found ways to dodge the liberal legal system which let him destroy lives. Always so charming, well dressed. I didn't even know he was a drug kingpin until I read about it in the news, after which point I feared for my own life. My family left the area soon after.
Psychopaths in general have the potential to be very manipulative, very charismatic, excellent talkers, and not feel any remorse or guilty for trampling on others and destroying them.

MD

qualiaphile
That sounds like a terrible environment, in which there will be more bad people than just dealers. What you describe is very rare here. Not that there aren't any bad ones here, but there is no real ghetto around here. And what does "hip hop blasting and the best clothes" have to do with anything? Especially the hip hop part?

Psychopaths in general have the potential to be very manipulative, very charismatic, excellent talkers, and not feel any remorse or guilty for trampling on others and destroying them.

That was in Toronto, inner city ghetto immigrant area. Most inner cities in U.S. have environments like that, lol. A lot of hip hop glorifies drug dealing and other psychopathic behavior, and it is a genre of music which glorifies capitalism.

That's the reality. Either we destroy the drugs or they destroy us.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
A lot of hip hop glorifies drug dealing and other psychopathic behavior,
Just as much as death metal glorifies violence. Which it doesn't, BTW.
That's the reality. Either we destroy the drugs or they destroy us.
We can't destroy drugs. What we must do is destroy the conditions that make them so profitable for gangs, cartels, and others. When you buy illegal drugs, a big part of what you are paying for is the risk involved with production, shipping, and distribution. Without the risk, the cost goes down. If drugs were legal, most people would go to legal stores for them, rather than going to dealers, which means even less money for gangs and cartels. Crime lords were born with alcohol prohibition and the died when it was ended. Modern day cartels and gangs are no different. They are funded by illegal substances that are profitable to them only because they are illegal.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
If you are a drug dealer, then execution is the best thing for you.
As I said, it's nice to know when someone thinks you should die.
I haven't in years, but there was a time in which I was selling my lortabs to supplement my income so I would have money to cover my bills and put food on my table.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
As I said, it's nice to know when someone thinks you should die.
I haven't in years, but there was a time in which I was selling my lortabs to supplement my income so I would have money to cover my bills and put food on my table.
Well if you were into drugs, then die, because all your doing is stuffing up other peoples life's, die baby.

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
Well if you were into drugs, then die, because all your doing is stuffing up other peoples life's, die baby.
No, other people decide what they want to do with their life. A drug dealer doesn't put a gun ti your head and force you to buy drugs.​

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
It's also pretty condescending to assume someone deserves death for selling drugs. Some do it because they have to.

So much blame on Hip hop itself. But hip hop is a reflection of "inner city life".

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Something came to mind, though: you did imply in some of your posts that you believe the correct thing to do concerning homosexuality is to severely punish those who engage in it. This means that you consider homosexuality to be a crime comparable to drug-dealing. I think that is quite a disgusting and warped way to view the world.

It's as stupid as saying, how you think rapists and murderers are criminals while you think that homosexuals deserve punishment.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
news.sky.com/story/1473963/eight-drug-prisoners-executed-by-firing-squad

Indonesia made the best decision in centuries.

I hope the world will be clean from these evils, many families in the world have suffered and the dealers don't care but to collect more money and i wonder that some have sympathy toward those criminals and even making excuses for them.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
It's as stupid as saying, how you think rapists and murderers are criminals while you think that homosexuals deserve punishment.

The idea that homosexuality is a crime deserving of severe punishment is quite stupid and harmful because it effectively puts homosexuality in the same category as rape and murder. No sane person could compare a harmless act to rape or murder and say that they are similarly punishable.

Reactions: gsa