• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Don't Pity Atheist

JJ50

It is taught in the King James Bible, if you know the religion, that atheist are not allowed to believe in God. I assume that God does not pity atheist, and neither should you, they are really not worth any kind of effort on your part to convince them that God exists. There are many great proofs in the Bible that prove that God is, the atheist do not know them, neither do the preachers.

There is no evidence that god exists, the Bible certainly is NO proof of anything. If it does exist why doesn't it make its existence clear to all, so no one can disbelieve, instead of hiding away?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
There is no evidence that god exists, the Bible certainly is NO proof of anything. If it does exist why doesn't it make its existence clear to all, so no one can disbelieve, instead of hiding away?
As a strong atheist, it's not that there is no evidence that god exists but rather it is a case of the evidence being almost exclusively anecdotal. Likewise, I have no difficulty saying the I KNOW god exists... ... in the minds of the believers, it's just that no one has been able to peg down the illusive beast outside of those confines.