• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Donald Trump is digging his own grave

Cooky

Veteran Member
What part of Trump had put a hold on Ukrainian military assistance and told his aides to lie to Congress about why he did it, Don’t you understand?

I understand that, as a concept, I just didn't see it in the link you provided. It's just not there! :shrug:

...It's not anywhere within any credible, reputable sources I've seen.

Prometheus85

I understand that, as a concept, I just didn't see it in the link you provided. It's just not there! :shrug:

...It's not anywhere within any credible, reputable sources I've seen.

The whistleblower told us:

- Trump pressured Ukraine to manufacture dirt on Biden. Confirmed.

- Military aid to Ukraine was held up for unknown reasons. Also right.

- Call records were hidden away in a classified system. Yup.

You can look this up yourself. Google is your friend...but you’d rather be a troll and continue to argue form ignorance

Cooky

Veteran Member
The whistleblower told us:

- Trump pressured Ukraine to manufacture dirt on Biden. Confirmed.

- Military aid to Ukraine was held up for unknown reasons. Also right.

- Call records were hidden away in a classified system. Yup.

You can look this up yourself. Google is your friend...but you’d rather be a troll and continue to argue form ignorance

I'll just let you have the win on this, because I'm afraid to rebuke you... You might call me names again.

Bear Wild

But those other things he's said about individuals and groups were all legal.
They may be legal in a society but completely inappropriate and intolerable for his position. He can say whatever he wants as a civilian and not be convicted but in his role a the representative of a country his inappropriate statements of fear and hate along with statements which are so clearly intended to mislead the public can not be tolerated. When he incites people to do illegal actions he must take the responsibility of his actions. The country cannot tolerate a president that divides the nation and incites hate and fear.

Cooky

Veteran Member
They may be legal in a society but completely inappropriate and intolerable for his position. He can say whatever he wants as a civilian and not be convicted but in his role a the representative of a country his inappropriate statements of fear and hate along with statements which are so clearly intended to mislead the public can not be tolerated. When he incites people to do illegal actions he must take the responsibility of his actions. The country cannot tolerate a president that divides the nation and incites hate and fear.

...I don't want to upset anyone. I surrender.

Prometheus85

I'll just let you have the win on this, because I'm afraid to rebuke you... You might call me names again.

upload_2019-10-4_21-56-11.gif

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
But the video was about "hearsay", which had nothing to do with charging Trump with the criminal *act* of election tampering prior to him actually doing it... Based solely on the assumption that he probably was going to.

...You say that merely asking for foreign information is illegal. Now I'd like to read the exact language of that law.
The specific laws that Trump broke are also gone over in that video.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You do understand that the texts speak about setting up a visit to the White House after promising to do the requested research...

...Extortions involve holding money and assets in a threatening manner, not setting up friendly trips to the white house.

Extortion | Definition of Extortion by Lexico
Which Trump did. He put a hold on funding that Ukraine needed for its defense. He released the funding at the last minute, the president of Ukraine probably did not even know that it had happened.

Trump has been a stain on our country for the last three years. He has consistently flaunted Congressional oversight.

Im not interested in discussing this "consistent flaunt of oversight". Im just interested in discussing this Ukraine case.

Now that Congress is doing its Constitutional job of checking his exertions of power, you claim *they* are the ones abusing power??? If anything, they should have brought these proceedings a year ago.

Congress or any powers are only doing there job when they correct real crime, not fake crime. Correcting fake crime, thats the real crime.

BTW, being a Democrat does NOT make one evil, hypocritical, sick or a communist. It simply means that there is a *political* disagreement. From *my* view, it is the Republicans that are consistently on the wrong side. But again, that is a political disagreement.

Good intentions dont make one not evil. And a bad political ideology, no matter how nice sounding, in practice leads to poisonous fruit.

One of the BIG problems this country faces is that neither the left nor the right seems to be able to acknowledge that the other side is composed of good people who simply disagree.

I dont care who is good, i care if your ideas produce good results, and the democrat parties ideas are communist ideas and communism always has produced bad results.

Yes, actually, it is. The job of the president is, in part, to protect US citizens from unfair prosecution in other countries. it is most certainly NOT to ask for the other countries to start criminal investigations into OUR citizens.

That makes zero sense. Why is it wrong for a presedent to ask a foreign leader to investigate a potential crime of a politician citizen that did business there? And we the americans have a right to know, since this citizen is running for presedency. We dont want a corrupt presedent.

Once again, it Obama had asked Russia to investigate Trump for his shenanigans in Russia, the Republicans would have demanded his head.

We need the heads of those who are committing the REAL corruption. But to find that out, REAL investigations must be done. To STOP such investigations into potential crime, is in itself a crime.

If it’s not about Biden being a political opponent. Why was trump so concerned about Biden's "corruption" in Ukraine why didn't he ask Ukraine about it 2017? Or 2018? Or April 2019 when he first spoke to Ukraine President? Why wait until July 2019? Simple Joe Biden only got in race in April 2019

The new president of ukraine was elected in 20 May 2019. Trump was interested in talking to him due to there mutual goal of combatting the swamp.

In otherwords, thats why he "waited". He was not interested in the former president.

Also heres evidence that trump believed biden was corrupt from the very beginning and not just when he started to run for president >

In order for this new defense to work you have to believe two things. One, that Trump is truly the Captain America of fighting corruption. (Stop laughing.)

Oh im laughing alright, laughing at the fact you made no argument there. You only insinuated trump doesnt want to fight corruption.

And second, that when Trump asked the Ukrainian president in the heat of the election cycle to investigate his top political rival, it had “NOTHING” to do with the 2020 election. (Okay, start laughing.)

Yea, im laugging, again at the fact you made no argument and got no evidence this is his intent. In fact, i have evidence, here it is, the ukraine president admitted he was not pushed or pressured by trump. Period.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The new president of ukraine was elected in 20 May 2019. Trump was interested in talking to him due to there mutual goal of combatting the swamp.

In otherwords, thats why he "waited". He was not interested in the former president.

Also heres evidence that trump believed biden was corrupt from the very beginning and not just when he started to run for president >

Oh im laughing alright, laughing at the fact you made no argument there. You only insinuated trump doesnt want to fight corruption.

Yea, im laugging, again at the fact you made no argument and got no evidence this is his intent. In fact, i have evidence, here it is, the ukraine president admitted he was not pushed or pressured by trump. Period.
You do realize that posting a video by a corrupt and disgraced idiot does not help you at all, don't you?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You do realize that posting a handwave and ad hom of the person in the video does not help you at all, dont you?

It is not an ad hominem. It is a fact. People explained to Bill what and why the President broke the law. He was either too idiotic or too stubborn to allow himself to learn. O Reilly lost all credibility a long time ago. The real news hosts at FOX know what Trump did wrong. Why don't you listen to them?

When you present idiots a handwave is all that it takes to refute them.

Prometheus85

No I’m the one laughing that your so called evidence is a video of a man that was fired from Fox News following revelations of multiple settlements involving sexual harassment allegations against him.