• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Donald Trump is digging his own grave

Prometheus85

Trump admits he asked Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden, and asks China to do the same. Like Nixon telling America "I ordered the break in.

Trump says Biden and people like Biden are probably why China has had trade advantages over the US. Also he slams politicians who have their sons profiting off their offices, so sad for Donald trump Jr.

Asked about the recall of the US ambassador to Ukraine, Trump says, "I don't know if I recalled her or somebody recalled her."

Does trump not know that this is illegal or is it that he just didn't care knowing the Republicans will back him?

Cooky

Veteran Member

Trump admits he asked Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden, and asks China to do the same. Like Nixon telling America "I ordered the break in.

Trump says Biden and people like Biden are probably why China has had trade advantages over the US. Also he slams politicians who have their sons profiting off their offices, so sad for Donald trump Jr.

Asked about the recall of the US ambassador to Ukraine, Trump says, "I don't know if I recalled her or somebody recalled her."

Does trump not know that this is illegal or is it that he just didn't care knowing the Republicans will back him?

All that matters is what he does with that information.

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
Well, after all these trade conflicts, I doubt China is willing to help Trump win the election. They probably want to make a deal with someone else.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Does Trump know this is illegal? Keep in mind that in a representative democracy the law is ultimately the will of the electorate. Ultimately.

Trump, it seems possible, is calculating on public support for him trumping the law (shameless pun shamelessly intended). But perhaps most likely, he's just mindlessly acting on his life-long instinct to bully people in the hope they will cave and give him what he wants.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Does Trump know this is illegal? Keep in mind that in a representative democracy the law is ultimately the will of the electorate. Ultimately.

Trump, it seems possible, is banking on public support trumping all else (shameless pun shamelessly intended). But perhaps more likely, he's just acting on his life-long tendency to bully people in the hope they will cave and give him what he wants.

I think it's only illegal if it can be proven that he used the information in an illegal manner... So far, we can only assume that's what he would have done.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

So where is it listed as being illegal?

I could see that as it would apply to classified information, yet absolutely nobody shows exactly where this illegality is listed.

Of course Hillary has asked for China to investigate Trump's tax returns but of course , as expected, it's all being blown off as a joke.

Prometheus85

I could see that as it would apply to classified information, yet absolutely nobody shows exactly where this illegality is listed.

Of course Hillary has asked for China to investigate Trump's tax returns but of course , as expected, it's all being blown off as a joke.

She was was speaking hypothetically.

If you remember her comments were an apparent swipe at her 2016 presidential rival over calls to investigate Clinton's use of a private server emails. Trump said in 2016: "Russia if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
George Washinton, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, and James Madison all warned against foreign influence and meddling in American politics, and especially in election. Basically, they warned that the republic could fail if this happened. If China, Russia, Ukraine, and other countries decide who's elected or not, the big experiment will fail. America will never be great that way.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian

Our President did not ask Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden; the fact of this matter is Biden himself publicly bragged last year that he as Vice President put a stipulation on U.S. foreign aid to Ukraine. Joe Biden's stipulation on U.S. foreign aid to Ukraine was that the Ukrainian prosecutor,be fired for his investigation into why Biden's son had been paid $50 k a month by a Ukrainian natural gas energy production company where Joe Biden's son was unqualified to do any work there for this company.

In conclusion, since President Donald J. Trump didn't ask Ukraine to find any wrongdoing other than what Biden himself publicly admitted to having interfered with the Ukrainian justice system, Donald J. Trump has not violated any laws for asking Ukraine to verify what Biden had himself already admitted to having tampered with the Ukrainian judicial system.

Last edited:

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member

Watch the whole segment...it's available on YouTube...Trump makes actual claims that are 100% false. Did China give the Bidens a billion dollars? He says so.

But hell, what's one more lie after so many, eh?

I don't get why so many Americans continue to support this guy. Has your educational system so catastrophically failed that nobody who graduates can listen, check facts, think?

Stanyon

WWMRD?
George Washinton, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, and James Madison all warned against foreign influence and meddling in American politics, and especially in election. Basically, they warned that the republic could fail if this happened. If China, Russia, Ukraine, and other countries decide who's elected or not, the big experiment will fail. America will never be great that way.

"Veteran activist Noam Chomsky has accused Israel of “brazenly” interfering in US electoral politics in a way that vastly outweighs any efforts that may have been carried out by Russia. In comments in which he accused much of the media of concentrating on stories he considered marginal and ignoring issues such as the “existential threat” of climate change, the 89-year-old linguist said in much of the world, the US media’s focus with Russia’s alleged interference in the 2016 was "a joke".
“First of all, if you’re interested in foreign interference in our elections, whatever the Russians may have done barely counts or weighs in the balance as compared with what another state does, openly, brazenly and with enormous support,”
“Israeli intervention in US elections vastly overwhelms anything the Russians may have done, I mean, even to the point where the prime minister of Israel, Netanyahu, goes directly to Congress, without even informing the president, and speaks to Congress, with overwhelming applause, to try to undermine the president’s policies - what happened with Obama and Netanyahu in 2015.”

Israeli intervention in US elections ‘vastly overwhelms' anything Russia has done, claims Noam Chomsky | The Independent

Skwim

Veteran Member

Doesn't get more dumber than this

presidunce trump.png

Prometheus85

Our President did not ask Ukraine to dig up dirt on Biden; the fact of this matter is Biden himself publicly bragged last year that he as Vice President put a stipulation on U.S. foreign aid to Ukraine. Joe Biden's stipulation on U.S. foreign aid to Ukraine was that the Ukrainian prosecutor,be fired for his investigation into why Biden's son had been paid $50 k a month by a Ukrainian natural gas energy production company where Joe Biden's son was unqualified to do any work there for this company.

In conclusion, since President Donald J. Trump didn't ask Ukraine to find any wrongdoing other than what Biden himself publicly admitted to having interfered with the Ukrainian justice system, Donald J. Trump has not violated any laws for asking Ukraine to verify what Biden had himself already admitted to having tampered with the Ukrainian judicial system.

What an absolute right wing propaganda post. How do these people get away with this brazen attempt at malicious journalism. The facts stand for themselves if they ever make the light of day. The prosecutor was taking bribes to not investigate and was shown to be completely corrupt. The IMF, European leaders and the US had had enough and wanted Ukraine to start cleaning up their internal corruption and this guy was at the center of it so they wanted him gone.

AFTER he was fired is when the company that Biden son worked for was actually investigate and a report was issued by a legitimate prosecutor who actually did his job.

But no, right wing propaganda wants l you to believe he was fired because Joe was trying to create corruption in Ukraine. It’s absolutely shameful.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
What an absolute right wing propaganda post. How do these people get away with this brazen attempt at malicious journalism. The facts stand for themselves if they ever make the light of day. The prosecutor was taking bribes to not investigate and was shown to be completely corrupt. The IMF, European leaders and the US had had enough and wanted Ukraine to start cleaning up their internal corruption and this guy was at the center of it so they wanted him gone.

AFTER he was fired is when the company that Biden son worked for was actually investigate and a report was issued by a legitimate prosecutor who actually did his job.

But no, right wing propaganda wants l you to believe he was fired because Joe was trying to create corruption in Ukraine. It’s absolutely shameful.

Unfortunately, the prosecutor who replaced the fired prosecutor never did find out how Joe Biden's son received a high paying job for a Ukrainian natural gas production company when Hunter Biden had zero experience with working in any energy production field.