• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Donald Trump is digging his own grave

Stanyon

WWMRD?
HOLY SMOLY JEEBUS!!! You are so right! So absolutely right! How could I be so dumb! So absolutely dumb as to even for a nanosecond think Russian interference in my nation's presidential election ever, ever mattered at all! Why, how in a million years could it matter if Israel also interferes in our politics? PRAISES BE TO TRUMP! I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT! I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT AT LAST!

It begs the question why media and certain political entities focused entirely on alleged Russian interference which seemed to boil down to a few funny pictures and Facebook ads supposedly undermining our democracy while completely ignoring the ongoing blatant efforts by Israeli and others to meddle in our political process for decades.

Why do you think some seemed so concerned with foreign meddling in 2016 over any other year?

Do you think the focus on Russia had anything to do with the U.S. meddling in the affairs of the Ukraine and the need to shape opinion to gain public support for our efforts there?

Cooky

Veteran Member
And that's how it works. Once people have chosen their gods, they must make themselves faithful whatever happens. Trump has said he could should somebody on Fifth Avenue and his base would support him, and he's probably right. Whatever he does, however idiotic his behaviours, the base will double down and double down again.

In my view, this says nothing at all about Trump, and everything about those who believe in him.

You just don't understand our thinking. The fact that you just claimed we worship Trump shows how disconnected you truly are from how I and others think.

Cooky

Veteran Member
It begs the question why media and certain political entities focused entirely on alleged Russian interference which seemed to boil down to a few funny pictures and Facebook ads supposedly undermining our democracy while completely ignoring the ongoing blatant efforts by Israeli and others to meddle in our political process for decades.

Why do you think some seemed so concerned with foreign meddling in 2016 over any other year?

Do you think the focus on Russia had anything to do with the U.S. meddling in the affairs of the Ukraine and the need to shape opinion to gain public support for our efforts there?

The Deep State hatched its plot against Trump very early, and they told us so – The New Neo

"One Justice Department employee told the Post, “You’re going to see the bureaucrats using time to their advantage,” and added that “people here will resist and push back against orders they find unconscionable,” by whistle-blowing, leaking to the press, and lodging internal complaints. Others are staying in contact with officials appointed by President Obama to learn more about how they can undermine Trump’s agenda."

Cooky

Veteran Member
...But the left forgot about all that a long time ago...

They're busy blowing wherever the wind takes them..

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The Deep State hatched its plot against Trump very early, and they told us so – The New Neo

"One Justice Department employee told the Post, “You’re going to see the bureaucrats using time to their advantage,” and added that “people here will resist and push back against orders they find unconscionable,” by whistle-blowing, leaking to the press, and lodging internal complaints. Others are staying in contact with officials appointed by President Obama to learn more about how they can undermine Trump’s agenda."
This is why people make fun of you. You are relying on liars and loons when Trump is his own worst enemy.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
...But the left forgot about all that a long time ago...

They're busy blowing wherever the wind takes them..
Both parties will adjust agendas in order to stay in power.
Of course they each have a diverse bundle of underlying
values, but power rules them all because it's necessary
for staying in power.

Stick to one's values, one might say? Then a party
would become as irrelevant as we Libertarians are.

Cooky

Veteran Member
This is why people make fun of you. You are relying on liars and loons when Trump is his own worst enemy.

But that was a statement by a Justice Department employee outlining the plan that we're all witnessing right now first hand.

That's a fact!

The plan was to disrupt the presidency from the get-go... Using ALL the methods described by the Department -for which we're seeing them all deployed in exactly that fashion.

(Also, I didn't think people were "making fun" of me)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Now, now....let's avoid making it so personal.
He has a point, considering that efforts to impeach Trump began
as soon as he became Prez. The only change was due to continually
fishing for something which would stick, & increase the intensity of
the calls.
Ref (from Feb 2017)....
Legal Scholars: Why Congress Should Impeach Donald Trump

I'm not saying that none of the calls are legitimate, only that
driving force was the desire to investigate & impeach, independent
of the cromulence of whatever they were to find. Moreover, I'm not
saying that even this is wrong....it's all politics & vying for power.

I'd prefer more ethical behavior on all sides, but hey...
If wishes were fishes we'd all swim in riches.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
But that was a statement by a Justice Department employee outlining the plan that we're all witnessing right now first hand.

That's a fact!

The plan was to disrupt the presidency from the get-go... Using ALL the methods described by the Department -for which we're seeing them all deployed in exactly that fashion.

(Also, I didn't think people were "making fun" of me)
If it is a "fact" then you can find it in a reliable source. You only hurt yourself by using wacko sites that claim a grand conspiracy.

Callisto

Hellenismos, BTW
You just don't understand our thinking. The fact that you just claimed we worship Trump shows how disconnected you truly are from how I and others think.
No offense, but the disconnect in the matter is that by Trump supporters from the wealth of evidence proving his corruption and being unfit for the position, much of which has been exposed by his own irratic doings. Also the deflections, maligning and attempting to negate valid legal processes like checks & balances while turning a blind eye to GOP senators repeatedly neglecting their oaths of office to favor party over country do nothing to support nor convince the majority of the country to buy into the wingnut conspiracies clouding followers' vision.

The GOP vowed from day one go do everything in its power, except so their jobs, in order to make Obama a one term president but couldn't because he actually upheld the office of the presidency. Trump has been making a mockery of the office from day one then tries to weasel out of accountability. He's exactly the kind of would be tyrant the framers of the Constitution had the foresight to put in safeguards against. Those will work should the GOP start upholding their obligations to the country instead of to their personal greed.

So you lack a sense of humor and the ability to reason rationally. That is a bad combination. You do not seem to understand that the claims of Biden's corruption have been shown to be false, at least in regards to the Ukraine. Trump broke election laws. He abused his power.

Do you get paid to come on here and preach? Thats all your doing. Your no different then a preacher behind a pulpit.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Now, now....let's avoid making it so personal.
He has a point, considering that efforts to impeach Trump began
as soon as he became Prez. The only change was due to continually
fishing for something which would stick, & increase the intensity of
the calls.
Ref (from Feb 2017)....
Legal Scholars: Why Congress Should Impeach Donald Trump

I'm not saying that none of the calls aret legitimate, only that
driving force was the desire to investigate & impeach, independent
of the cromulence of whatever they were to find. Moreover, I'm not
saying that even this is wrong....it's all politics & vying for power.

I'd prefer more ethical behavior on all sides, but hey...
If wishes were fishes we'd all swim in riches.
Trump has been an incompetent leader from the start who's success relies on pandering to people's basest of instincts. Is it any wonder than anyone with more than half a brain and a modicum of morality opposed him? He has constantly broken laws that could lead to impeachment, but this time he clearly went too far.. His "Hey, I'm an idiot" approach will not work any longer.

And that's how it works. Once people have chosen their gods, they must make themselves faithful whatever happens. Trump has said he could should somebody on Fifth Avenue and his base would support him, and he's probably right. Whatever he does, however idiotic his behaviours, the base will double down and double down again.

In my view, this says nothing at all about Trump, and everything about those who believe in him.

Your another preacher of your view. Most of you dont debate, you just preach. Also, trump isnt my god.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
In the RF tradition of responding to the thread title and completely ignoring the OP...

I commend him in saving tax-payer dollars and committing himself to such physical labor.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Trump has been an incompetent leader from the start who's success relies on pandering to people's basest of instincts. Is it any wonder than anyone with more than half a brain and a modicum of morality opposed him? He has constantly broken laws that could lead to impeachment, but this time he clearly went too far.. His "Hey, I'm an idiot" approach will not work any longer.
That's a rather broad complaint, & hardly a basis for impeachment.
There should be specifics.
As for the suggestion that immoral half wits voted for him, that
fails to consider the faults of his main opposition. You might
find Hillary to be relatively a paragon of virtue & competence,
but reasonable people may disagree.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
It was the original source, stated as such in the link I provided.
No, your source took a quote out of context. It does not show a 'deep state' or a conspiracy of any sort. It only state the obvious. When an immoral or incompetent leader arises there will be internal resistance to his idiocy. That is the case that we see with Trump. Very often his own people try to reign in "the stupid". But unfortunately "the stupid" boils up in some people and has to be vented out. Trump does so through Twitter quite often.

Again, find a reliable source for your claims. Do not use right wing wacko sites if you want others to take you seriously.