• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Does Satan win in Christianity?

Rational Agnostic

According to Christianity,

God wants people to go to heaven.

Satan wants people to go to hell.

To go to heaven, one must believe in Jesus, but 95-99% of humans who have ever lived have not believed in Jesus, and thus, according to Christianity, are going to hell.

So, if Christianity is true, does Satan ultimately win?

February-Saturday

Devil Worshiper
I'm not Christian, but I used to be Catholic and I have a few Christopagans in my family. I can say that this isn't a narrative that all Christians support. Some of them don't even believe in Hell. Some of them don't even believe in Satan.

In Catholicism, while some of our ministers were pretty sure most other religions were going to Hell, the priests did not believe that. They would give sermons about how Catholicism is merely the only "confirmed" entrance into Heaven, and we learned about purgatories for those who were unbaptized and the harrowing of Hell.

In that context, Satan's whole deal was that he wanted to rule Heaven. He only takes pot-shots at humanity because he wants to break his dad's toys like a spoilt child. He's prophesied to fail at his actual goal.

In that Christian context, no, Satan does not even come close to winning. He's even been used in sermons as an example of why you can't win without God.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member

Funny, but that never was the choice originally.....God gave humans only the choice between "life or death"....can you show me where "heaven or hell" is ever mentioned in Genesis? Humans embellished those options and there you have Christendom....an entirely human invention, (to worship the god they chose in Eden) and not to be confused with the Christianity that Jesus and his apostles began. :rolleyes:

To go to heaven, one must believe in Jesus, but 95-99% of humans who have ever lived have not believed in Jesus, and thus, according to Christianity, are going to hell.

You see how silly that is? Whose sense of justice and fairness would ever see that as coming from a God who loves justice? (Deuteronomy 32:4) God will not punish people for being ignorant. He will give them a resurrection, along with the opportunity to get to know God and his Christ and allow them the choice of whether being part of his arrangement is what they want for the future? (John 5:28-29) This is a judgment period for the "unrighteous".

Those living now are already being offered that choice. Jesus likened his return with the days of Noah....and we already know how many survived that episode. Not a soul listened to God's warning....except Noah. (Matthew 24:37-39)

The devil already knows that he is going down, but he gets his 'funnies' from taking down as many as he can with him......whether we are among them or not, is up to us. :oops:

So satan never wins against God...but he can win against us if we let him.

Last edited:

Nova2216

No ultimately satan does not win. While on earth it may SEEM like satan is winning but in the end (in eternity) those who obey the Lord (on earth) will be saved in heaven (Mt.7:21).

...Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven (Mt.7:21)

No doubt most people will be lost eternally according to (Mt.7:13,14).

Only few will be saved.

But it is our fault if we are lost according to (2Thess.1:7-9)

And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power.

Thanks

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

I don't think so. In christian terms, those who don't accept jesus is that person's fault. Satan is just giving us the bait but we are supposedly responsible for our transgression. So, I guess the more people who don't come to christian's jesus, the more satan gets a heads up in the game. I read or heard in revelations somewhere that satan does get his just rewards. Christians get new bodies and are over the angels. They live with god and jesus for eternity.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The science teachings were against the ANTI of Christ actually that was given a titled teaching stated to be Jesus.

The theme of Satanic burning increased atmospheric illumination, involving carbon mass and also methane increased release is the enlargement of the atmosphere by the UFO ARK, as built by the human being male scientist, who once owned the title Satanist.

So ask yourself today are spiritual humans who knew that human life had been attacked/sacrificed in occult Satanic science of converting GOD MASS O the Earth if you are going to survive, when so many of you no longer even believe that the history of that attack was real...yet see it recurring everyday as humans die unnaturally and irradiated mutated daily?

The theme Jesus was about the day, owning the title "dies". C given a value of HOLY 100 life span in C H rist...the gases that arose out of the body of God stone by the mountain law. Historically that teaching was about how volcanic eruption, like a male penis...seeing he did self comparisons, spurted forth its gases into the womb of empty space to form the Immaculate atmosphere.

Said it was Immaculate for volcanic eruption today only spews forth gases inside of an atmosphere, so the gas reaction is no longer the same...RELATIVITY of self advice.

Heat up God Earth and volcanic inner pressure changes and the Earth begins to expand with hot gases, inside of Earth explosive gas burning releases are heard as it builds to the Carpenter realization.

The Tree Garden Nature is rooted, just barely underground. The ancient science wanted life from the Tree Nature to be destroyed and removed, so contemplated information to just existing below the surface of the ground fusion relative to nature and self to be transported back into just being spirit. Meaning just the atmosphere.

RELATIVE to his Satanic idealism.

Therefore today he falsifies in AI that information an infers to the crop circle gain. I heard him own that confession of his brother belief. And Father told him he is wrong. Crop circles only gain an attack above ground for water already cools it....so the crop stalks only wilt into a pattern, as water saved the crop.

His memory of his occult Satanic purpose to remove the top fusion of the SEAL on God O as a planet is his origin theme or want....to claim, copy of the Sun attack.

So he modelled GOD O the stone as being pi....whereas God pi O movement on the face of the deep in the water as spirit are our heavenly gases, that forces O that movement to exist above our heads.

All relative to his coercive Satanic reasoning, using modern day science coercive I own new laws he says and believe them, relativity of the past is wrong he says.

When Einstein told me in psychic vision that he was wrong and he was sorry, the condition of self realisation in that one moment at your death, when humans claim in an NDE everything is suddenly made aware to you as you die.

So I would believe him over any other male who used Einstein's information to be a scientist.

Father spiritually and historically lived one FIRST origin and holy life.....he died...and owns spiritual memory. As his daughter, one of my owned memories that I heard and agreed with was hysterical crying that we had lost our Father and the message said "Father please don't leave us". For we were all born his babies and as children spiritually it was devastating in our realisation that we owned human death.

I know that the spiritual teachings against UFO OCCULT cosmological practice is evil, I was attacked, how a human owned self life experience to argue against occultism as the only reason and method for argument.

So will our Satanic brother the Destroyer I do not believe in God as the written warning of the apostasy be true...…..yes, it is happening as we speak....early age human sacrificed life death by the millions every day before C 100.

74x12

First of all nothing in the Bible says 95-99% of people are going to hell. But yes you do have a point that Satan wins by causing many people to be lost. But, no matter what he achieves it's ultimately meaningless because he ends up in the lake of fire burning forever. So what was the point? He gets nothing and only increases his own suffering.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
1 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb
2 down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.
3 No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him.
4 They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.
5 There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

Human reasoning we live in Holy water the spirit of which assisted to cool the spirit of the gas light burning, which is the Luciferian reasoning. Why light exists.

We live due to natural light and also water cooling...that historically sealed the God O Earth stone...the face of the God stone planet. Light condition, its reasoning.

Holy review about the gas light of God, being cold gas in the body stone, sacrificed to own natural light. Spiritual truth, a spiritual teaching, a human known science reasoning for life in its survival.

Brother Satanist occultist scientist Temple/pyramid took it beyond that reasoning.

18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this scroll: If anyone adds anything to them, God will add to that person the plagues described in this scroll.
19 And if anyone takes words away from this scroll of prophecy, God will take away from that person any share in the tree of life and in the Holy City, which are described in this scroll.
20 He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.”Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.

Christ is the definition of the highest and holiest atmospheric natural statement.

The term Jesus was quantified about Christ to be irradiated dispersed with Satanic UFO science irradiation...as owned by trans mutation science. Hence it was reasoned why early age Genetic death 0 from irradiated space to 33 AD said, before AD AM, Genetic life was being sacrificed.

As a biological Healer medical science aware study of occult practice and its causes....which not only included natural disaster activation by heated out of space conditions, which GOD O as a moving body inherits as it moves x 12 month movement as a male quantified to 12 hours of day light.

The answer should be 24 as EVEN balances....it is only 22 why the document DATA was written, as self advice against self in life attack by the OCCULT causes.….science of the nuclear.

Nuclear as a reaction does not exist until it is forced to react....and the status said that science caused the ground to fission, how the image of man....you have to be living as a man first to own an image, in conditions of the biology was reviewed as water mass ground split x 2.

Why 24 was not met, and science made that quotation.

Today in nuclear science power plant that same effect is recurring....what removal of SIN is….ancient held spirit gases once alight and burning that cooled to be entombed God stone fusion. Fission makes SINK HOLES...and then the water that cooled and sealed the Earth is seen with disintegrated mass floating in it.

The truth of natural history, as studied by philosophical scientists of the ancient use of technologies.

If the GOD stone mass O as the statement of God was always consciously and naturally known to the male science psyche, then even today if he wants to quote God in a variation to history, all scientific wisdom today was based on God O the stone planet science....no matter what science wants to argue about modern day science language.

If a human scientist thought about the dematerialization of the form of God, then it would be to remove water mass, the Earth seal, heat God as a stone mass back to a calculated reaction with radiation mass to just exist as a volcanic ground mass.

As the equals I want to take my thoughts to the event of a beginning, that was never GOD the stone. ONE. A volcano for the emergence of the Earth gas natural atmosphere, from volcanic mass as ONE.

The truth of the realisation of human man/male belief in Satanism and self male quotes as if he is both God and also Satan as identification falsification of his natural spiritual human male life...just a human.

Science proves this fake self identification, for science does not use human biological reasoning first, the HEALER self.....that humans as 2 parents exist first, and we are a biological baby from sperm and an ovary.

So when any Satanist mind says to you, where did we come from....2 human parents is the correct answer.....not a God O stone mass as he infers.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
In that context, Satan's whole deal was that he wanted to rule Heaven. He only takes pot-shots at humanity because he wants to break his dad's toys like a spoilt child. He's prophesied to fail at his actual goal.
the story I got.....

God created Man...a little less than the angels
and then said to the angles …..that Man is less than you...
he is fragile
seek after him that he not dash his toe nor his head

one third of heaven said .....NAY!
That Man is less than we are....He should be made to serve US!

there is nothing wrong with that logic

a fight broke out.....swords drawn....led by God's Favored
and one third of heaven fell

one third of heaven lost their positions for an argument about something
that looks like us

they want us dead

two thirds of heaven lost their brothers for an argument about something
that looks like us

they might not care

and to whom do we bear resemblance?
do we not?.....do unto lesser things
and make them serve us

even unto each other

epronovost

There is a lot of dubious assumption in your first post. I don't think we can say that the christian God wants people to go to heaven. It would be more accurate that he wants them to go wherever they are supposed to go since he does decide who goes where and according to which standards. Satan, similarly, cannot be said to want people to go to hell or heaven. His job seems to be to test people's faith and obediance to God's rules and standards and he does so with the approval and complicity of God as seen in the story of Job. Yes, according to christian doctrine, all non-christians go to hell or are otherwise destroyed depending on the interpretation you have. That's most of the world and most of the people in Earth's history. That doesn't mean it's a problem according to christian doctrine since sinners are supposed to suffer. Their number compared to the righteous is irrelevent. Does Satan "wins" if by that you mean does he succeeds in breaking people's faith more often then not, hard to tell. His he happy when he succceeds is another matter.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
There is a lot of dubious assumption in your first post. I don't think we can say that the christian God wants people to go to heaven. It would be more accurate that he wants them to go wherever they are supposed to go since he does decide who goes where and according to which standards. Satan, similarly, cannot be said to want people to go to hell or heaven. His job seems to be to test people's faith and obediance to God's rules and standards and he does so with the approval and complicity of God as seen in the story of Job. Yes, according to christian doctrine, all non-christians go to hell or are otherwise destroyed depending on the interpretation you have. That's most of the world and most of the people in Earth's history. That doesn't mean it's a problem according to christian doctrine since sinners are supposed to suffer. Their number compared to the righteous is irrelevent. Does Satan "wins" if by that you mean does he succeeds in breaking people's faith more often then not, hard to tell. His he happy when he succceeds is another matter.
Satanists as fake theists always make false claim.

Every single human is within the Christ gas atmosphere by his review of inferring wrong and lying beliefs about humans being just Jesus.

If everyone was not within the heavenly gas mass inferred reasoning by science human males...about what names they give the NOBLE gases or spirits....we are all in the Christ atmosphere no matter what an arrogant science self says.

The fact life 100 C holy value years ago is deceased. Science cannot use the human sexual experience to claim science, as a matter of Healer biological intelligence, as compared to your owned self destructive Nature.

If science said to a human I want your spirit to die and fly off into the atmospheric Heavenly body above us, that claim is I want water to split by its mass into 2 variables...and mass ground evaporate so what you are using to be alive gets removed....to form more cloud mass.

And that atmospheric information is all about his new atmospheric testing experiments today...wanting to know it. The fact that it came out of volcanic lava is what he should identify is the wisdom of Satanism...where did it come from life b.s. that he spruiks.

When humans owned the life mentality of the man of the apostasy, which is right here and right now....first he invents new sickness and mutations. Which we have inherited. The he says that he can INVENT the power of God as if nothing exists in reality as if invention will by a machine magically manifest it all.

Yet his machine is taken out of planet Earth God mass....the gases also by his invention.

A hot gas is an alight gas...a cold gas is owner of no light.

If he wants cold gas to go back by string into ancient history then all he does is alight it and it burns out to leave heat until the heat disperses itself by not having anything to move into or become.

Historically he knew GOD came out of burning hot gas mass and moved through nothing, empty space and burning gases forming more nothing to become solid physical manifested form. For if mass did not own the forming of nothing historically then every body today would be exactly the same...being a science cosmos belief.....constant has to be an equals to equals formula as a first thinking process.

Nothing in the cosmos owns that thinking process for a formula...for it is not constant anywhere it is scattered everywhere.

LAWS of God were taught for a purpose. If you want to invent as an Inventor who claims and none of the bodies I perused exist and hence I will magically manifest them.....then he believes that he can invent the presence of creation in a reaction.

As God began as a hot gas burning mass, then it is exactly what his machine, his formula and his theme is in want of inventing.....the change to the body of GOD as held stone fused and sealed. Dematerialization themes owned by his belief today is to remove what is coldest......stone/metal mass radiation in zero spatial history NATURAL history before an atmosphere back into a heated GOD mass by invention of it.

As said O MATHS is about the Earth a solid product from which first a theme or thoughts involve in the design reaction of a formula to build the machine itself...which processing already owned volcanic mineral melt to build the machine.

His conscious thinking knows that process...so then tries to claim that God is a machine that cooled that can now from removal out of its own volcanic mass invent atmospheric reactive mass constantly to withdraw resource from.

As if he were going to reinvent Planet Earth O the only mass energy MATHS inference used.

D natural light was never an equation for O energy mass....what he is coercively lying to everyone about today. Gases are not energy x mass they are spirit radiating forms that can be removed to complete nothingness once the process of gas gone is allowed to cool the space.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)

Before we discuss hell (what it is), it is helpful to understand that God made Adam and Eve different from the rest of creation in that they were given instructions by Him directly, to be used by their minds, their thinking ability, as to whether they would obey Him. He told them that if they ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, they would die. The day they ate from it, they began their descent to death.
Genesis 2:17 - "but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat from it you will surely die." They were not told they would suffer in hell, they also were not told that they would be forgiven and go to heaven. They knew they would die if they did what God told them not to do. They did not think it was a playland or torture chamber they would go to. They understood the choice put before them. Life vs. death.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Before we discuss hell (what it is), it is helpful to understand that God made Adam and Eve different from the rest of creation in that they were given instructions by Him directly, to be used by their minds, their thinking ability, as to whether they would obey Him. He told them that if they ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, they would die. The day they ate from it, they began their descent to death.
Genesis 2:17 - "but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat from it you will surely die." They were not told they would suffer in hell, they also were not told that they would be forgiven and go to heaven. They knew they would die if they did what God told them not to do. They did not think it was a playland or torture chamber they would go to. They understood the choice put before them. Life vs. death.

Thinking of the spiritual conscious natural self existed originally and first human.

Male first human and a male, and a brotherhood thought science first.

Said God the O stone released its gases into the womb of space, spatial nothing, cold space, gases burning removing gases as it burnt, opening colder condition, "invented" the atmosphere. First male psyche reckoning.

The atmosphere was not owned naturally, it was conditional to a form of invention....yet he lies for never would a scientist own natural empty oblivion of space...the word oblivion owned in his own human male reasoning for the purpose of reviewing its meaning with his owned intent.

Reasons for particular words in the WORD of GOD one word meaning, relevant to a self preaching ideal of multi words that told him as multi word use that he would get destroyed...originally.

Science therefore was always first taught....do not do science. Want however supersedes natural wisdom. The teaching of self, human.

Said that if they changed the spirit of the atmosphere, meaning spatial cold womb...hence female inference, without it being female. What males lies today, space is not a female.

Part of the human teaching science is a liar.

Changed spatial cold womb....EVEN balances of 12/12 changed. Which meant that the signals of SIN O being pi, the spirit gases of God stone moving in the great deep of space upon the face of water would become and form new SIN and no longer exist as natural pi.

And they caused PHI and radiation fall out and was burnt/attacked, so the Garden Nature, male with his marriage to God the stone information relativity in the spatial female womb body atmosphere was attacked changed.

Then he saw the animal life manifest, which he says he did. He saw a new male brother and his female life partner, our parents manifest.

So you would ask actually who is that first male self today, if not water oxygen bio mass in the cloud original loss of self off the ground who disappeared from owning first human being male life? As that memory.

For it is real. To be eaten means to change natural radiation radio waves in the natural gas radiating mass. Change natural light as mass to light presence, by increasing the gas burning and all the signals change and life gets destroyed.

Relativity teaching.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Thinking of the spiritual conscious natural self existed originally and first human.

Male first human and a male, and a brotherhood thought science first.

Said God the O stone released its gases into the womb of space, spatial nothing, cold space, gases burning removing gases as it burnt, opening colder condition, "invented" the atmosphere. First male psyche reckoning.

The atmosphere was not owned naturally, it was conditional to a form of invention....yet he lies for never would a scientist own natural empty oblivion of space...the word oblivion owned in his own human male reasoning for the purpose of reviewing its meaning with his owned intent.

Reasons for particular words in the WORD of GOD one word meaning, relevant to a self preaching ideal of multi words that told him as multi word use that he would get destroyed...originally.

Science therefore was always first taught....do not do science. Want however supersedes natural wisdom. The teaching of self, human.

Said that if they changed the spirit of the atmosphere, meaning spatial cold womb...hence female inference, without it being female. What males lies today, space is not a female.

Part of the human teaching science is a liar.

Changed spatial cold womb....EVEN balances of 12/12 changed. Which meant that the signals of SIN O being pi, the spirit gases of God stone moving in the great deep of space upon the face of water would become and form new SIN and no longer exist as natural pi.

And they caused PHI and radiation fall out and was burnt/attacked, so the Garden Nature, male with his marriage to God the stone information relativity in the spatial female womb body atmosphere was attacked changed.

Then he saw the animal life manifest, which he says he did. He saw a new male brother and his female life partner, our parents manifest.

So you would ask actually who is that first male self today, if not water oxygen bio mass in the cloud original loss of self off the ground who disappeared from owning first human being male life? As that memory.

For it is real. To be eaten means to change natural radiation radio waves in the natural gas radiating mass. Change natural light as mass to light presence, by increasing the gas burning and all the signals change and life gets destroyed.

Relativity teaching.

As I was writing this information suddenly my face became very hot and I began to sweat. Anyone would believe that science is actually doing a personal study on my life.

Glaurung

Denizen of Niflheim
I don't deny that some may believe that but that's not what the Church teaches. One is damned by unrepentant mortal sin. Not a failure to come to an explicit knowledge of Christ. Although ignorance can be culpable (if it is vincible or affected) in which case one would be in mortal sin. You cannot say to God "I didn't know" if the means for you to know were readily available to you.

As to those who are truly out of reach of the Gospel, God will deal with them in His mercy as they deserve. If such people truly sought to live by the moral law as best as they could have possibly known it then there's good reason to hope for their salvation. If not they'll answer for it to the degree they are culpable like everyone else.

Imagine playing a chess game. Except that your opponent (being not only omniscient) can veto any move you wish to make. That is the game Satan is playing. He plays because his malice compels him to, not because he under any hope of winning. In the end, all things (including the actions of the demonic) will be revealed to have only served the bringing about of the greater good. God has already won.

Last edited:

InChrist

Free4ever

Obviously not, because the scriptures indicate that multitudes from every nation end up in heaven.

exchemist

Veteran Member

This is wrong of course.

Another day, another flamebait thread, eh, Hubert? :rolleyes:

Dave Watchman

No.

Satan does not ultimately win.

He can't.

My God is bigger than your god.

Satan has no kind of kryptonite to use against God.

Otherwise he would not have worked so hard to crucify the Lord of glory.

Satan cannot give his followers life.

He can only drag them with him to his death.

Satan cannot live in Hell with his followers.

They will only go there to be consumed by the fire.

"And they marched up over the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, but fire came down from heaven and consumed them, - Revelation 20:9

"And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts." - Malachi 4:3
Dreadful sorry Clementine.

Peaceful Sabbath.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The Destroyer is not Satan, it is the human being male, the conjurer of Satan.

Historically the Sun attacked Earth with UFO mass, which also is not Satan.

The stories and themes for science and creation all human being male taught and references for human awareness, for humans. Only said by living humans for and on behalf of human belief and thought.

A male today coerces and says, conversions in out of space he said God was overcome by the Sun and the UFO in a war entered the God bodies and converted them by forcing a hole....the nothing to form. For via nothing the conversion is activated to move mass through to convert.

Why a scientist today looking into out of space says I know, for the UFO satellite cooling also gaining holes sucked up Earth gases and our water into its body, why he said it stole our spirit from us....but we never were in any UFO.

Communicators like machines in out of space to signal back to Earth from Earth....reason MACHINES.

Therefore our God Earth core never gained a HOLE...water overcame it...why science knows that using water stops the reaction. Exactly why.

So they own a machine in another position and want a hole.....how is that not self aware information about self destructive information, as a Satanist?

Who always preached and is egotistically proud of how more powerful than GOD he is, as that human for not only did he attack God with Satan he can now attack GOD with the UFO.

The Bible was written after all for humans as warnings to humans about humans, a brotherhood of scientists of the occult.