• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you put the milk in first?

When I eat cereal I:

• Put the milk in the bowl before adding cereal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Put the cereal in and pour the milk over it

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • Other--please explain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Please tell me you aren't one of those people who pours milk in a bowl and then adds the cereal afterwards! It is painful to even think about that! :poutingcat:

Such people do actually exist! :flushed:

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
I've always poured the milk over my cereal, but sometimes the milk splashes over the side of the bowl; I'm certainly not one who cries over spilt milk, but maybe it would be wiser to pour the milk first so as to decrease the chances of milk spillage; nobody likes to clean up after wasted milk. Right?

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
On second reading the title looks like a bizarre sexual innuendo.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A true Scotsman puts the cereal & fruit in the bowl first.
Only then will he pour the milk.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
A true Scotsman puts the cereal & fruit in the bowl first.
Only then will he pour the milk.
My university days Scot landlord/employer brought oatmeal along as a snack when he came by. But the odd thing for me, was that he put salt on it. 'Necessary' he claimed. Dadgummit he was cheap though. The cheapest light bulbs that only lasted a couple of months. (I was the caretaker of 24 suites, for free rent.)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My university days Scot landlord/employer brought oatmeal along as a snack when he came by. But the odd thing for me, was that he put salt on it. 'Necessary' he claimed. Dadgummit he was cheap though. The cheapest light bulbs that only lasted a couple of months. (I was the caretaker of 24 suites, for free rent.)
That reminds me.....
Do you know why Scots use velcro wallets?
Cuz they cry when opened.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
That reminds me.....
Hector, our old neighbour, liked to put friendly bets on hockey, during Stanley Cup playoffs. Not knowing Dad and Uncle actually spoke to each other, he'd place a bet with each, but on opposite teams, so he couldn't lose. (True story)

He was a renowned talker, and when they buried him, one of the diggers, another neighbour, quipped , "Ol Hec ain't gonna talk his way outa this one.'

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
That reminds me.....
Reminds me of the Dean Martin Roast of Jimmy Stewart...
Mickey Rooney said that, although everyone knew Jimmy was Irish, they didn’t know he was only half-Irish: the other half was Scottish.

So, while “half of Jimmy liked to drink all the time, the other half didn’t want to pay for it.”

That sure made me laugh.