• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you like meat or vegetables?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yes....both.

I'm ashamed to admit though, that some of my meals are meatless....vegan even.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I'm ashamed to admit though, that some of my meals are meatless....vegan even.
Hahahaha! YOU?! The Baconater?!

*ahem* :D

Why? Is it a conscious choice to reduce your consumption of meat and dairy, or just a quick snack thing, or...?

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Veg all the way. I love animals too much to eat them (except for the occasional fish, especially if in the form of sushi).

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
I am not a vegetarian because I love animals.
I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.

Actually, I am a vegetarian because I cannot properly digest meat.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
I'd definitely pick vegies over meat, although I do eat a fair amount of fish. If the choice was between meat, vegies and dairy products, or meat vegies and breads, though, both meat and vegies would have lost out.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
veggies, not just because I'm vegetarian, but there is such a wide variety of taste, especially if you expand your horizons into veggies in other cultures.

I personally love red meat like beef, veal, and lamb. But I also like a variety of game birds, from wild turkeys to the less common grouse and pheasants.

Wirey

Fartist
I eat everything, except beef. If I want red meat, I eat locally raised bison. Once you've tried it, you won't go back.

It is a little dry, though.

Both, especially broccoli and seafood! :yes:

-

I like fish. Especially the kind you can catch yourself.

Some grilled walleye or trout is always a nice meal. If you're ever lucky enough to catch trout with the roe, keep it. You can let them soak in brine overnight and in the morning you'll have some nice caviar that you can eat with scrambled eggs.

I rarely eat meat - perhaps once or twice a year. The other 363 days I'm mostly Vegan, although I sometimes eat Cheese (although very rarely).