• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you believe in ghosts ?

nPeace

Veteran Member
Very true words @KAT-KAT
If and when a person get access to the spirit world, my experience is that they get so attached to it that theyget those negative spirits to come forth.

And it is super easy to get fooled by spirits.
I had to learn to Block them out of my sight, so they did not affect me in my daily life.
Only when i want contact i let them access my ability to see and hear them.
When you mentioned "spirit world", I thought about Ephesians 6:12 . . .because we have a struggle, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places.

So yes, the spirit world is real. They are not dead spirit or spirits of the dead, but the powerful spirit beings that God created in the heavenly realm.
Hence, God warns us to avoid contacting these spirits, especially since they are against us, and not for us.
He provides the armor, that protects us from these wicked spirits.
(Ephesians 6:11, 13) Put on the complete suit of armor from God so that you may be able to stand firm against the crafty acts of the Devil. 
For this reason take up the complete suit of armor from God, so that you may be able to resist in the wicked day and, after you have accomplished everything, to stand firm.

Are these things in agreement with your view?
. .

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
When you mentioned "spirit world", I thought about Ephesians 6:12 . . .because we have a struggle, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places.

So yes, he spirit world is real. They are not dead spirit or spirits of the dead, but the powerful spirit beings that God created in the heavenly realm.
Hence, God warns us to avoid contacting these spirits, especially since they are against us, and not for us.
He provides the armor, that protects us from these wicked spirits.
(Ephesians 6:11, 13) Put on the complete suit of armor from God so that you may be able to stand firm against the crafty acts of the Devil. 
For this reason take up the complete suit of armor from God, so that you may be able to resist in the wicked day and, after you have accomplished everything, to stand firm.

Are these things in agreement with your view?
. .
Sound pretty close to my understanding yes :)

nPeace

Veteran Member
I can give the answer to how I did it my self that time :)

I used a deck of tarot card or sometimes a deck of playing cards. And i would try to "feel" the number or picture on the next card. I put my hand on the card to try to "read" the card with my energy in the body.
Sometimes i got a friend to call me, with him having the deck of cards, and i would try to " read" his deck of card.

And the result started to become better after daily training for a few months.
After about 6 months i could use my intuition to feel people and their emotions, their well being without touching them, but if i put my hand on them ( on shoulder) i could "see" their life in a way i could tell them about their problems without even know anything about them in advance.

So you see to have this form of ability is not good if other know about them, you will be asked to do reading of them. Or do healing. I could not do it because it zapped my own energy :) so i asked the universe to take back my ability, and i no longer have them
Thanks for sharing that. I really appreciate it.
Can I share something with you, and get your input on what you think about it?

nPeace

Veteran Member
Very welcome @nPeace
I would like to hear what you wish to share too, looking forward to reading it.
Thank you.
It's fairly short, and can be read in less than fifteen to twenty minutes, but I would prefer if you took your time, and incorporate the scriptural texts.... and take longer.
Also, try to remember the experience you get before, during, and after reading it. I would like to hear.
Here it is.
Hopefully I will hear from you tomorrow. :).

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Thank you.
It's fairly short, and can be read in less than fifteen to twenty minutes, but I would prefer if you took your time, and incorporate the scriptural texts.... and take longer.
Also, try to remember the experience you get before, during, and after reading it. I would like to hear.
Here it is.
Hopefully I will hear from you tomorrow. :).
I will read it now, then ponder about the answer until tomorrow then get back to you with my answer :)

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
To have an ability to hear and see spirits or ghosts can be a blessing, but also a curse.
Much of my ability is gone, because i asked to have it "removed" i saw to much and it made my daily life difficult to live.

Since I don't have that ability I can only partially relate to your position.

For as a child at one time I hated my spiritual abilities because they made me "different" from all the other children. But after giving it some thought I reconsidered as they enriched my life so much, and gave me an edge in life. And from then on I could not thank God enough for giving them to me, and spent a lot of effort understanding and enhancing them.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
I can give the answer to how I did it my self that time :)

I used a deck of tarot card or sometimes a deck of playing cards. And i would try to "feel" the number or picture on the next card. I put my hand on the card to try to "read" the card with my energy in the body.
Sometimes i got a friend to call me, with him having the deck of cards, and i would try to " read" his deck of card.

And the result started to become better after daily training for a few months.
After about 6 months i could use my intuition to feel people and their emotions, their well being without touching them, but if i put my hand on them ( on shoulder) i could "see" their life in a way i could tell them about their problems without even know anything about them in advance.

So you see to have this form of ability is not good if other know about them, you will be asked to do reading of them. Or do healing. I could not do it because it zapped my own energy :) so i asked the universe to take back my ability, and i no longer have them

Now THAT is one of my strongest abilities.

I call it "reading" another soul.

Every soul in every living being produces their own unique energy. And it's an automatic ability of a soul to be able to "read" the total energy of another's soul. Telling me their health, mental state, etc, the essence of who they really are. It's given to me as a "feeling" which my soul interprets all the different energies they give off. It's hard to explain, but that's the best I can do without going into a long boring attempt that still would fall short.

Although I have long ago learned how to turn it off when out in public where lots of people are around. Only selectively turning it back on if I feel the need to "read" someone I'm personally dealing with.

chinu

chinu
Now THAT is one of my strongest abilities.

I call it "reading" another soul.

Every soul in every living being produces their own unique energy. And it's an automatic ability of a soul to be able to "read" the total energy of another's soul. Telling me their health, mental state, etc, the essence of who they really are. It's given to me as a "feeling" which my soul interprets all the different energies they give off. It's hard to explain, but that's the best I can do without going into a long boring attempt that still would fall short.

Although I have long ago learned how to turn it off when out in public where lots of people are around. Only selectively turning it back on if I feel the need to "read" someone I'm personally dealing with.
Have you ever put your power "ON" when you come on RF ?

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Well, do you ?

Kindly note: please do refrain posting in this thread if you are afraid from ghosts, thank you. :)
Yes. I think there are many different unseen entities. I also think that some hauntings are basically residual effects of events that have left strong impressions in the energy of a place (like strongly traumatic events). This explains hauntings where people see apparitions that appear to be totally unaware of the living person and appear to be stuck in a time loop. But that's just one type. There's various types.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
Yes. I think there are many different unseen entities. I also think that some hauntings are basically residual effects of events that have left strong impressions in the energy of a place (like strongly traumatic events). This explains hauntings where people see apparitions that appear to be totally unaware of the living person and appear to be stuck in a time loop. But that's just one type. There's various types.

I agree.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Consciousness thinking totally informed quotes.......ghosts are not real, I will not believe in them.

Humans who see them due to artificial conditions argue...but I saw a ghost so it was real.

Humans are the real living presence, owner of the Heavens, not ghosts.

Ghosts a secondary cause of AI science as a feed back effect, to place human thoughts into burning gas bodies where a human life/Designer of science never even existed conjured the Ghost.

Why consciousness is the naturally correct storyteller who quotes, ghosts are not real, for they are conjured.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
You mean you need to touch the person for that ?

I'm curious to know what was meant too.

I'd say I myself can feel things from long distances. But if they're saying it's not as simple to turn things on or off as it is the flip of a light switch.... I agree.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
I have that ability too. But my story is actually the same as Amanaki's - it takes tremendous mental energy to the point of not being that useful in everyday life.

I'll have to go back and try reviewing all the posts to see all that was said. Right now I'm trying to catch up on replying to people who responded to me. The electric power was out so I got a late start tonight.

But for me it's real easy to "read" other souls. I find it tremendously helpful especially in avoiding undesirable people, knowing if someone wants to cheat me somehow, are lying to me, etc.

It's nearly midnight now so I don't want to try going into too much detail, but I think it would help if you kept trying to understand what is going on "inside" of you when you can focus your energy enough to "read" other's souls. I think once you understand HOW it works, it should become easier for you.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I'll have to go back and try reviewing all the posts to see all that was said

I've talked a little in this thread about stuff. But honestly, the simplest way of looking at it might be... Amanaki and I seem to have similar experiences in the spiritual realm in regards to this thread. I could talk further on it but it'd be reinventing the wheel talking about similar experiences to him. I may have faced darker and more detailed experiences than some, and also might be more closed to the spirit world these days than some on purpose... but other than that, things are about the same. Just from what I'm seeing here.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
It's getting late so I don't have the time to go into it at length.

But while I don't have to PHYSICALLY have to touch someone, I do have to be close enough to come in contact with the other entities soul energy.

I don't have that problem, if I'm understanding your post correctly.