• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you believe in ghosts ?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Well, do you ?

Kindly note: please do refrain posting in this thread if you are afraid from ghosts, thank you. :)

Yes and no. Yes cause I grown up in houses full of them. No,cause I never had the advantage as others and family to see them. Not ghosts, spirits.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Images?
Recordings?

In science gases were once quoted to be the spirit body.

Water, the common atmospheric cooling mechanism owns bio microbes that are a part of a physical bio life use in our nature. And gases in their variations can get burnt, which would also quote a variation/variable to the type/image projection cooled in a gas body changed/changing. As taken out of the water life.

I learnt that circumstance my own self, via the human sexual living records imaged back that I was forced to see, in an evil burnt out natural record changed by communication/radio wave radiation changes. What I learnt affected the human mind.

I also learnt the life/pre lived (age) experience records could therefore be changed to force a changed natural life recording to become apparent. Why it was also quoted in olden days to be an apparition.

What I also learnt is that transmitting forming of the apparition can move as a constant (mass of same transmitting feed back) until natural cooling removes the presence. But it can come back, as it is just a recording. Smoke/incense therefore can change the apparition.

Another aspect of moving the recorded dis-spirit away, a strong spiritual minded life, whose own living record (personality/loving strong conviction) can overcome the attack/image/vision. Seeing we all get life recorded constantly. Why I love my spiritually/brave brother who knows it is real.

exchemist

Veteran Member
Well, do you ?

Kindly note: please do refrain posting in this thread if you are afraid from ghosts, thank you. :)
No. I think the idea is mere superstition.

However, I can understand why people may think they feel the presence of a dead person. My wife died four years ago and she is still often present in my dreams, vividly enough that it can take me several seconds, when I wake up, to remember she is no longer around. I don't get the same feeling when I'm awake, but I suppose some people might.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Well, do you ?

Yes i do believe ghost/spirits are real beings, i had my share of experiences with them.

The problem by admitting it is that there is no evidence or proof to show when speaking about it in RF, i do not have photo or video of them. Only personal experiences

But sometimes i have had others verify my explenation of what the ghosts told me

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes. I had a very nice one at my last house. She would hold the door for me when I'd come up the stairs with a basket of laundry, and turn the TV on for my son(who was then a toddler) when I'd put him in the high chair for lunch.

She seemed to spend a lot of time in the basement, which confused me. Our basement wasn't the most pleasant place...

Other people experienced her, without us mentioning her. My niece, who was about 5 at the time, came to me and told me there was a lady in the basement. A sister who slept in the basement(we had a bed down there from a past roommate) came up confused, and said that when she overslept her alarm, a woman shook her awake.

I wonder how she's doing these days.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
No and according to a ghost-believing friend I'll never see a ghost because my aura of scepticism is so strong that no apparition will ever dare to appear in my vicinity. ;-)

I think that's why I don't see them, heh. I notice some people are more receptive than others. Probably most the population.

Last edited:

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
I believe in things colloquially called ghosts beyond reasonable doubt. Millions/billions of sane sightings. The all misunderstanding theory becomes essentially unbelievable upon consideration of the quantity, quality and consistency of human experiences.

The more interesting question is understanding how these things fit into the fabric of our everyday reality.

For us science types, I believe observation of a phenomena can precede its understanding.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I believe people have experiences, some of which some people consider to be the still-present spirits/souls of deceased humans.

Personally, I've experienced on several occasions phenomenon that appear to be the deceased...not all of them human...

Is it real? Is it delusion? Is it hallucination? I don't know, and reserve judgment.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Well, do you ?

Yes, I think so......
Why?
Because after my Mother died every photo that I took of her favourite cat or her grandson had orbs all around them, sometimes whizzing about.

And a spirit healer experience I had on 18/10/2017 was amazing. :)

exchemist

Veteran Member
I believe in things colloquially called ghosts beyond reasonable doubt. Millions/billions of sane sightings. The all misunderstanding theory becomes essentially unbelievable upon consideration of the quantity, quality and consistency of human experiences.

The more interesting question is understanding how these things fit into the fabric of our everyday reality.

For us science types, I believe observation of a phenomena can precede its understanding.
..".us science types"....:D