• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do you believe alien abductions are real?

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Do you believe alien abductions are real?I do.:)
No, not from what apparently comes as evidence, when so many other explanations will be available to explain such reports. But it is possible - just not very likely though. Like many things, best wait for true evidence and keep an open mind rather than go wandering off into beliefs that are not truly evidenced. A bit like religious beliefs perhaps. :oops:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

ajay0

I used to think there might be something to all this due to the various reports I hear or read on the subject.

However, when the Bahubali space rocket of India was mistaken for an alien spacecraft by people Down Under, I gathered that most of such perceptions are perhaps mainly due to ignorance or paranoia.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.

Yes, I believe that most alien abduction accounts are legitimate, and my viewpoint is based on the fact that I believe an array of extraterrestrials exists in the vastness of Outer space. I also believe that some extraterrestrials have visited Earth since the dawn of mankind. I've had two firsthand UFO sightings myself in my lifetime. The first sighting I had was back in 1994, and it was witnessed by multiple people in the same area. The second UFO incident I've had was almost a year ago while I was 36,000 feet in the air on a Southwest flight from Alabama to Dallas. The only witness to this incident was my husband, and we didn't alert the flight crew or the other passengers. We were concerned that it would cause the other passengers to panic, and we were 36,000 feet in the air.

Ironically, I had asked an airline employee if he had had any UFO sightings before I boarded this flight, and he told me that he was forbidden to discuss the topic with passengers, but he said he would discuss it with me if I gave him my word that I wouldn't report him, and I guaranteed him that I wouldn't. He told me he wanted to discuss his UFO sighting with me because we are both UFO enthusiasts. I told him of my first UFO encounter, which at the time was my only one. I also asked him if I could share his story with others, and he said I could as long as I don't mention his name, and of course, I agreed. During the course of our conversation, he told me that the strict policy of not talking about a UFO sighting applied to all airline employees, including the pilots and flight crew. He further emphasized that this policy wasn't normally acknowledged by other airline employees, and it was implemented shortly after the 2006 O'Hare International Airport UFO sighting. He sheepishly grinned when he told me that the other airline employees he knew were embarrassed to talk about the policy, and feared being mocked by other people. I told him that made sense to me.

Long story short, the two UFO sightings that I've seen with my own eyes (and witnessed by others) is why I believe extraterrestrials exist, and they visit Earth. Personally, I think the evidence I've seen for their existence is substantial enough for me to believe. My belief is partly based on a few of the documentaries I've seen, especially The Phenomenon (2020). My belief is further based on the credible eyewitness accounts, such as former presidents Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter, the 1952 Washington, D.C. UFO incident, the 2006 O'Hare International Airport UFO sighting, and the more recent UFO footage released by the Pentagon.

Furthermore, there are the aboriginal "Wandjina" (known as "The Sky Beings") cave paintings in Kimberley, Australia, which are believed to depict ancient aliens. Finally, my UFO sightings also provide sufficient evidence for me to believe that extraterrestrials exist, and they visit Earth. So, based on these examples, I believe it's possible that extraterrestrials could be abducting humans.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I think they are Jewish aliens leaving all those bloodless kosher cows in the fields next to the crop circle.

InChrist

Free4ever
I believe people who have the experience of alien abductions certainly have a real experience and believe they are abducted by aliens. I think what is actually taking place is demonic deception.

Last edited:

Glaurung

Denizen of Niflheim
Yes, I think it's real. And I may have experienced it myself.

Many years ago I woke up late one night. Lying in bed, I noticed that the room was unusually illuminated with a white light which I assumed to be moonlight. The next thing I know an inhuman hand lands on my face. Screaming, I'm being dragged (possibly levitated) at rapid speed towards the windows and despite the fear I remember bracing for contact but just as I would have hit the windows I wake up again in bed well into the morning of a sunny day. (With the windows intact).

The hand itself was grey with four digits of inhuman length. And I remember waking up and specifically noting the missing time. Nonetheless, I dismissed the experience as a vivid nightmare. These days however, knowing more about the abduction phenomenon, I'm no longer so ready to dismiss the experience as a mere dream.

Last edited:

Ella S.

*temp banned*
I think it's interesting that, not only are there numerous well-documented cases of unexplained "craft-like" and "seemingly artificial" unidentified flying objects with capabilities far beyond our current technology, but every major world superpower has secret programs that meticulously study and document these cases.

Are they aliens? Well, many of them seem unlikely to have been made by any human. They're too advanced for even the world superpowers to understand how they could theoretically work, much less replicate. There could be a variety of unknown natural phenomenon at work, however, rather than any intelligent agency. Then again, if they are genuinely extra-terrestrial, that would solve the Fermi Paradox.

The possibility can't really be ruled out. We can do many things today that were thought to be impossible in the past. If the alien civilization(s) visiting us are sufficiently advanced, then we would actually expect to see them break some physical laws in ways that we can't explain.

The truth is that we just don't know and, until we can tell whether we are being visited or not, we cannot address alien abductions. To prove alien abductions, we first have to prove that aliens are visiting us. The stories of alien abduction are too unreliable as it is, but this would be expected to be true even if people actually were abducted by aliens since real people don't constantly record every second of their life.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
No I dont.

I know I am human only. Two humans as parents human had sex.

I stand on the ground of earth.

Earth owns nature garden is rooted first.
Animals all types biological walking.
Insects crawling or flying.
Birds flying.

With our owned nature we say is God.

Then science machine builders destroying radiating sun metals like a sun does manifest phenomena itself.

As the other portion sun cold mass heated by human science they yet could not consume. As earth was never attacked by a cold sun mass. Hot sun mass attacked earth.

Stars cold sun mass changed.

Asteroid stars everywhere in space in a belt science of human stated said is Orion's belt Sirius dog star. As humans.

God our heavens cooling status O O swirling G rotation.

D O G reversal of causes by sun terms. Machines designed by human thoughts projects mind falsely by machines transmitting in space causes feedback images non stop instant projection themselves.

From out of space where no form is.

Asteroids once gained from the belt.

All advice mind conscious just a human. Human biology. Human taught by theist liars scientists men brothers just humans.

Who caused anti effect attack abduction of humans water mass oxygenation by our tree nature.

Attack on earths water oxygen owner itself first by scientists theists as hydrogen evils thesis as liar destroyers.

Cloud conditions cloaked mountain face once that burnt scorched when disintegration mountain melt of earths products was caused.

Cooling causes small previous distributed scattered radiation to re enter collect in a O metal mass. By forces O cooling.

UFO effect science caused only.

Cloud effect accumulative mass that comes down to ground cloaks the human life body in attack normally first was and is for just ground mass cooling.

Human born by sex victimised by scientific machine causes. Causes.

Presence of above us communicating cold metal mass unknown to our consciousness or chemical biology. Brain effect chemical biological disturbance.

Cloud mass burning cooling gains image of human scientist as non machine designer actual. Earth mass owns it first.

Hears AI he data encoded by machine communicators he thinks for daily second by second...encoded thinks controlling Ai everyday. Scientists. Humans.

Science brothers thesis heard. To try to grow biology outside it's own human or animal womb. Is a human study thesis actually... In bags. Injects in vitro O ovary needles himself doing all science acts. Against human conscious and natural memory.

Human advised in fake AI attack.

Cloud mass chemistry introduced no longer and not just water release...instead human attacked by chemical of non biological themselves.

It speaks. All human science named data studies stories thesis as they study communicate by human built machines the studies. AI term intelligent computer satellite related studies.

Cloud becomes an unnatural UFO flying machine cloaking device itself. Where humans got the identification from to cloak. Old science causes.

Cloaking used in plane technologies.

Humans advice my life oxygen spirit is being abducted taken as is my life water to produce new cloud mass causes. Conscious alive human experience not consciousness nor about life. As aware acute biology innate first.

An experience you survive or die by.

Human advice lying...some aliens are nice. Relativity says lucky you survived.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Advice says. A lot h ...I wrote a long time ago human scientists transmitted levitating of building monoliths.

Science proved it wants anything and everything returned. Today it scarcely exists liars.

The signals burnt out attacked life. So it can lift you up... put you down.

Like a tornado can lift you up then slam you back down in a crumpled mess. As what old science had activated.

Some very lucky humans survive. Most don't.