• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do we Realize Isaiah 13:10 Prophesied Betelgeuse Will go Supernova?

Do you accept Judgement Day is soon?

• Yes

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • No

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Other...?

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters

sooda

Veteran Member
That sounds like not a bad thing if true.

After all, the Hebrews did miss the time of the first Visitation of Messiah.

I wouldn't be surprised if they miss the time of the Second Visitation too.

I never really worried about the Book of Esther until I learned of a 12 month delay in the bride marrying the King.

That makes me wonder why they put that in there.

Maybe we have a 12 month delay, 12 months of preparation, before the marriage supper of the Lamb.

Peaceful Sabbath.

The Hebrews borrowed many stories.

The Book of Esther - Solar Mythology
solarmythology.com/biblenotes/esther.htm
The biblical book of Esther is a secularized Elamite myth of Ishtar (Esther) and her consort Marduk (Mordecai), who sacrificed to the god Hammon, or Amon (Haman). Yahweh was never mentioned, because the Jews of Elam worshipped Marduk, not Yahweh. . . . Even the Bible story admits that Esther-Ishtar was not the real name of the Elamite-Jewish queen.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm worried about someone worrying about someone watching the signs, and being logical with the events happening in the world. :oops:

Literally according to the religious texts, only one of the people will be here after: the one watching for the signs predicted.

In my opinion.
:innocent:

On Feb. 1st, we'll see who's right, and whose worry was justified. See you then. ;)

Tick, tick, tick...

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
No mention of Orion
Sorry for not answering more clearly, it is explained in the thread...

In Isaiah 13:10 is the plural of the constellation Orion in Hebrew, which is the word Fools.
it is perhaps the brightest object in the universe.
If we look at the news articles, we can see that Betelgeuse has dimmed in brightness dramatically; which is prophesied as just stated in Joel 2:30-32 before the Day of the Lord.

In my opinion. :innocent:

wizanda

Premium Member
On Feb. 1st, we'll see who's right, and whose worry was justified. See you then.
Since we can prove I've got the new name of Christ here before Judgement Day, the prophecies are soon, and I've not said February.

We're saying that WW$ is soon in the Middle East, and that it is prophesied at the same time as the Fire comes from the sky (Ezekiel 38-39).

Flame

Beware
Since we can prove I've got the new name of Christ here before Judgement Day, the prophecies are soon, and I've not said February.

We're saying that WW$ is soon in the Middle East, and that it is prophesied at the same time as the Fire comes from the sky (Ezekiel 38-39).

source.gif

Okay, sure bud. This isn't the first time you've posted bull and it won't be the last.

wizanda

Premium Member
Maybe we have a 12 month delay, 12 months of preparation, before the marriage supper of the Lamb.
Since we can show where I fulfil prophecy in most of the world's religions by name, which proves Revelation 19:12 is about me:
Where I've known since 4-5 years old I've been sent from Heaven before the Great Tribulation; it just depends if people want to question the prophecies.

Last edited:

Dave Watchman

On Feb. 1st, we'll see who's right, and whose worry was justified. See you then. ;)

Tick, tick, tick...

Wizanda is right LC, it was me who said February 1st.

It think something should be due to begin in January based on the Isaac Newton material on the two applications of the 70 week prophecy.

I lost track of the thread, but it was the 1535 decree that dovetailed with the January 1969 Knesset decree to restore and to rebuild Jerusalem.

1969 + 49 = 2018 which is the "compass of a Jubilee", as Isaac put it, which points to the 50th year being the year..

Until Messiah the Prince?

"Tick, tick, tick..., as you so eloquently put it.

Peaceful Sabbath.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member

Dave said February. So you're defending the position of a guy as "logical" who you don't even agree with, lol.

War has been ongoing in the Middle East for decades, the situation is a powder keg. I don't need the Bible or any religious text to tell me that. "Soon" is vague. Try again.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member

It think something should be due to begin in January based on the Isaac Newton material on the two applications of the 70 week prophecy.

I lost track of the thread, but it was the 1535 decree that dovetailed with the January 1969 Knesset decree to restore and to rebuild Jerusalem.

1969 + 49 = 2018 which is the "compass of a Jubilee", as Isaac put it, which points to the 50th year being the year..

Peaceful Sabbath.

I'm well aware it was you, Dave. Wiz seemed to think you were on to something. I'm also aware of your highly suspect math.

See you Feb. 1st!

Flame

Beware

Peaceful Sabbath.

:rolleyes: Okay Harold Camping.

wizanda

Premium Member
Okay, sure bud. This isn't the first time you've posted bull and it won't be the last.
As a child I doubted my name was in the world's religious texts, and what I was told will soon happen; since the religious texts confirm what I was told, this is just doing a job for the Source of reality before the End of Time.
:rolleyes: Okay Harold Camping.
For someone to assume someone with very little knowledge comparative to me, who isn't saying they are an Archangel/Avatar/Messiah, is then a serious understatement in appraisal; which shows a lack in basic comprehension.

wizanda

Premium Member
So you're defending the position of a guy as "logical" who you don't even agree with
They have correctly correlated data that is existing; the idea of someone making stuff up to avoid reading religious texts, is far more crazy to put it bluntly.

I get we're down near Hell before Judgement Day, so I do not expect people to be rational, as everyone down here has demonic natures somewhere.

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
They have correctly correlated data that is existing; the idea of someone making stuff up to avoid reading religious texts, is far more crazy to put it bluntly.

I didn't make any stuff up. You're projecting. Just stop.

Flame

Beware
As a child I doubted my name was in the world's religious texts, and what I was told will soon happen; since the religious texts confirm what I was told, this is just doing a job for the Source of reality before the End of Time.

It is because your parents named you that, not some supernatural force.

For someone to assume someone with very little knowledge comparative to me, who isn't saying they are an Archangel/Avatar/Messiah, is then a serious understatement in appraisal; which shows a lack in basic comprehension.

You're not an Archangel/Avatar/Messiah.

giphy.gif

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Peaceful Sabbath.

I see the sum for the Messiah was the BC457 declaration to rebuild and the 2300 year sanctuary cleansing.

Which is AD1844 or AH1260.

That also gives clarity to all the times, times and half a times, 3 1/2 year, 42 month and 1260 day prophecies, which all eaqal 1260 years.

-457 + 2300 + 1 = 1844 (No year zero)

Such sound prophecy was overlooked and the Messiah also overlooked.

People now wait as all others wait and 4 Messengers have walked this earth while the Jews wait, 3 while the Christians wait and 2 while the Muslims still wait?

Regards Tony

wizanda

Premium Member
You're not an Archangel/Avatar/Messiah.
Since I've fulfilled Revelation 10 before reading the Bible, had a Near Death Experience at 21, where I learned advanced concepts of the world's religions, known advanced details about the Bible since 5-6 years old, it is only one of us with any evidence.
It is because your parents named you that, not some supernatural force.
My mum was inspired to call me Zanda; the spelling has been specifically kept that way by me.

Dave Watchman

I see the sum for the Messiah was the BC457 declaration to rebuild and the 2300 year sanctuary cleansing.

Which is AD1844 or AH1260.

That also gives clarity to all the times, times and half a times, 3 1/2 year, 42 month and 1260 day prophecies, which all eaqal 1260 years.

-457 + 2300 + 1 = 1844 (No year zero)

Such sound prophecy was overlooked and the Messiah also overlooked.

People now wait as all others wait and 4 Messengers have walked this earth while the Jews wait, 3 while the Christians wait and 2 while the Muslims still wait?

Islamic Hijri Calendar For 1260 Hijri - habibur.com

I know this is spooky stuff Tony.

I agree with the 457 + 2300 = 1844.

The 70 weeks were cut off, [cawthak], from the same start date as the 2300 erab boger.

70 weeks are cawthak, cut off, from the larger 2300 time period.

I think it means we're here.

All the times, times and half a times, 3 1/2 year, 42 month and 1260 day prophetic time periods are finished.

Even the 1290, from the Abomination, until the "darkened" sun.

That would mean we are on the verge of the millennium.

I think the prophetic voice has gone silent, silence in heaven, for about the space of half a hora.

A short season.

While we wait for our brothers and our fellow servants to enter into the world, to fill up the train.

The Devil might have bought for himself a bit more time.

Working through the composite beast, by popularizing abortions around the world.

CN0Yrrn.jpg

But Jesus will not lose any that are given to Him by the Father.

"And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that I shall lose none of those He has given Me, but raise them up at the last day. - John 6:39​

Some of those are still being born.

No man can know when.

Only the Father in heaven knows.

But when we reach that number, these saints will go marching in.

Peaceful Sabbath.