• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do Christians and Muslims Worship the Same God?

Diederick

Actually, what Kai pointed out isn't that crazy. The Trinity (how could I forget) is something Muslims don't have. They have the Prophet and Allah, so that only makes two... The Virgin Mary and the many 'mini-Gods' of Catholicism also complicate things.

Not so monotheistic after all.
My guess: pointing at this thread and laughing.
Aren't 99% of the threads on this forum laughable? In any sense of the word...

Thesavorofpan

Is not going to save you.
I don't think so, but I would laugh my pants off if I die and find out we did.

Well they both start out very violent, then one goes through merciful phase, then because very violent again. While the other one just stays violent. >.> I'm not getting my hopes up or anything.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Lawrence,

Do Christians and Muslims Worship the Same God?
First of all you have divided Humans into different groups which one must understand is incorrect.
Humans are a form which have evolved and the whole of existence is nothing but ENERGY including the form that we are IN.
So in effect humans too being ENERGY are PART of GOD as GOD is only a concept for that entity that is UNIVERSAL ENERGY and this individual energy in every human must be in harmony with that universal energy and the WAY or PATH to do so are labelled as RELIGION.
Each individual can follow a path or way which he/she wishes to but the ultimate goal remains the same and so is the universal energy or label *god* for every human.
One cannot divide humans according to the path or way one follows towards harmonising with life on the contrary ways and means must be found by every individual to understand and realize THAT!

Love & rgds

Diederick

They aren't mini gods but saints.
But aren't saints like minigods? I mean, they save popes by diverting bullets to avoid lethal injury and are called upon regularly to do all sorts of things Protestants would ask of God.

The (patron) saints are an awful lot like the Gods of old which each had their own field of expertise, like agriculture, trade, war, love, death, etc.
What makes you think I was responding to anything Kai said? My response was a custom tailored response to the person I quoted.
I didn't, my reply was to three people and the rest, not just you.

Renji

But aren't saints like minigods? I mean, they save popes by diverting bullets to avoid lethal injury and are called upon regularly to do all sorts of things Protestants would ask of God.

The saints don't have "power" on their own, nor their statues. It is their prayer that gives them power. We as Catholics believe that we should pray together with the saints to God, but to revere them more than God is idolatry. And about the bullet thing, if ever there is an account that is like that, it isn't the saints who made them. It is their prayer that made it "possible".

, I advise you to go to a mosque and asked the people of the year
And tell them you want to know about Islam and to engage him
Believe me, if you knew the truth about Islam thank God and thank God
You did not die and you are on a religion other than Islam

GabrielWithoutWings

, I advise you to go to a mosque and asked the people of the year
And tell them you want to know about Islam and to engage him
Believe me, if you knew the truth about Islam thank God and thank God
You did not die and you are on a religion other than Islam

Which has what to do with this thread?

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Can you please clarify what you meant by this, sir? I humbly ask.
It is because of the Judgment Day trump card that Muslims pretend to hold. Allah will ask you what your religion was and why you rejected his perfect religion, Islam. You better answer the questions correctly, or else the all-knowing, most merciful, may catapult you into the nearest Hell.

For the record, believing in Jesus won't save you, as Allah has no son, nor any partners (aside from Muhammad, of course) ...

Last edited:

Renji

It is because of the Judgment Day trump card that Muslims pretend to hold. Allah will ask you what your religion was and why you rejected his perfect religion, Islam. You better answer the questions correctly, or else the all-knowing, most merciful, may catapult you into the nearest Hell.

For the record, believing in Jesus won't save you, as Allah has no son, nor any partners (aside from Muhammad, of course) ...

Oh, Ymir, Ymir, Ymir. What can I say...... Well, even if they say that, I'll always believe in Yeshua as my savior..

jalil

Definitely no they are not the same christians worship human being while muslims worship the creator of all exists...

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Definitely no they are not the same christians worship human being while muslims worship the creator of all exists...
Hehe. I don't suppose you have proof of this amusing assertion, that "muslims worship the creator of all exists", do you? Well?
The reality is that you THINK you do and that it is only an assertion based on nothing concrete.

Pegg

Jehovah our God is One
I'd like to ask a Muslim if the Quran gives the name of God/Allah...it is written in there?

To Group Thank you for your input to me I try to get back to you sa
Brother GabrielWithoutWings
I did not understand your words but the difference between die a Muslim man and the death of the infidel and there is punishment Spirit spirit of the infidel and there Ihsan the spirit of the Muslim probably will not understand, because what I told you it will not convince you but it is possible to find Muslims close to you and ask them about Islam, or to go with them to the mosque or even at least I want you to listen to the Quran Sinscherh Stertah chest and when you hear the Quran even if it were not Muslim
Brother Lawrence
I mean in my speech, that to enter Islam will find light and truth, comfort and safety and say at this time (thank God did not die and I am not Muslim) and regret that his relatives Mato who are not Muslim and would call people to Islam, will change his whole life, but to just hear of the Qur'an will rest
Even if it were not Muslim, need is now to try and listen to the Qur'an, even if it is to understand something feel like Ba comfort
Brother YmirGF
We Muslims like Joshua, and we know that the Messenger of God, but do not worship him We worship God alone has no partner in the worship of the difference between the Muslims and the religion of Christ is one difference
Is that the Muslims worship and are subject to the Creator is God
But Christ worship the creature is Joshua
Is it possible that Joshua the son of God and how it marries Creator Creator marry humans Is it possible for your words
If God Almighty has a son as you call it reasonable to kill his son, God Is it not cruel God is able
That removes the sins of the sons of Adam, the killing of his son

As the brother jalil
Definitely no they are not the same christians worship human being while muslims worship the creator of all exists ...
We worship of creatures and the creation of Christ only and does not worship the slaves and creatures

Brother Pegg
Yes, the Qur'an mentions that God is the name of 99 the name of all of God such as:
Merciful Creator who can Ghafoor Muti rich Mighty
Otherwise, the sky of the 99 name of God and these names and names of God is his

He says (Say God is One God Samad) perfected in the verse mentions that the one God the Creator who did not create it, you could sponsor Tarafo God
I may be falling short often I can not give you an overview of Islam, but all the wenner Meiserkm and be pleased and change your life from hell to bliss soon

I apologize if there are clerical errors, I do not speak English or type, but CC: Matcolon
Ba and type in Arabic, and Google CC: Ba England for the transfer of my words to you
And soon sa search for a comprehensive site of Islam, bearing Ba forum to know him more

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Brother YmirGF
Please, a simple request. Do not call me your brother. I am not your brother and have no desire, whatsoever, to be a part of any form of a "Muslim brotherhood". Frankly, I find the appellation to be quite offensive. Cease and desist. Thank you.

We Muslims like Joshua, and we know that the Messenger of God, but do not worship him We worship God alone has no partner in the worship of the difference between the Muslims and the religion of Christ is one difference
Is that the Muslims worship and are subject to the Creator is God
But Christ worship the creature is Joshua
Is it possible that Joshua the son of God and how it marries Creator Creator marry humans Is it possible for your words
If God Almighty has a son as you call it reasonable to kill his son, God Is it not cruel God is able
That removes the sins of the sons of Adam, the killing of his son
*Yawn* As I say, you have no proof, whatsoever. You choose to believe in an assertion and mistaken that assertion for reality itself. That is not especially wise.