• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

DNC Says Fox Will Not Moderate Any Dem Primaries

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
Fox is not a News outlet, its a right wing entertainment network, no wonder the Dems don't trust them to hold an unbiased debate.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I think they should have Les Nessman moderate their debates. He's a crack, no-nonsense journalist - a five-time winner of the Buckeye Newshawk Award.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I think they should have Les Nessman moderate their debates. He's a crack, no-nonsense journalist - a five-time winner of the Buckeye Newshawk Award.

Except the turkey thing showed a momentary lapse in judgement, imho.

shmogie

Fox is not a News outlet, its a right wing entertainment network, no wonder the Dems don't trust them to hold an unbiased debate.
LOL !!! FOX isn´t being sued for nefarious lies about a kid who did nothing at the Lincoln memorial, yet their ¨reporting´ caused him and his family serious harm.

Audie

Veteran Member
Good for them.

There is no rational reason for anyone to lend Fox News the appearance of significance.

Yes, it is terrif. The best thing is for each party to
have, no, form its own news outlets, just like they
do in China. Well, except for two parties, instead of
one. The USA will be halfway there!
Good start.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

I don't know if it matters. FOX news is pretty fair in their reporting. The prime time commentary shows are obviously biased. These prime time shows like Hannity don't care or need their networks to host the debates. In fact this has already given them plenty of material to work with.

However, for whatever reason. FOX has more than twice the viewership of CNN, so if the Democrats what to ignore that audience I suppose that is up to them.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Seems to me that the DNC decision was made after it became light that Fox killed the Stormy Daniels' allegations prior to the election so as to help Trump, and also that Trump was given privy to at least some of the questions prior to his debate with Hillary on Fox.

Fox is Murdock's baby, and we well know what Murdock wanted Fox as he said he wanted a station with a more "conservative" perspective.

Audie

Veteran Member
Indeed. That is exactly the correct observation to make about Fox News.

It is a golden standard of bias.

Which network / news outlet / other is not?

I like the New Yorker magazine, and I sure
do not like Trump, but honestly.

esmith

Veteran Member
Well I guess if the Dems are the cowards I think they are they will use all of the fawning opinionist at the Cartoon News Network (known as CNN)

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
There's no need to give your enemy a sword on the battlefield. It's simple tactics.

And given that Fox should be renamed "Pravda" since it acts as the Department of Propaganda for King Donald, that's doubly true.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I don't know if it matters. FOX news is pretty fair in their reporting. The prime time commentary shows are obviously biased. These prime time shows like Hannity don't care or need their networks to host the debates. In fact this has already given them plenty of material to work with.

However, for whatever reason. FOX has more than twice the viewership of CNN, so if the Democrats what to ignore that audience I suppose that is up to them.
CNN .

The Fox News of the left.