• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Disproof of all Science

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Mike Wehner, ``US Navy confirms recent UFO videos are, in fact, real'',

MSN NEWS
and yet you are arguing that all science is wrong...so the videos are real, but wrong, because the very science needed to create the technology (and the very data that it represents) is, in your world, wrong. Likewise, the very technology that allows you to get online and circulate your anti-science assertions is wrong, and yet you can and do use it...

What you have been presenting is a haphazard smattering of assertions that are not related to each other..."science is wrong because of some condition X"...

You make these assertions, but you do not present ANY evidence to support the assertions...and as soon as anyone points that out, you jump to some other assertion.

Or, jump to complaining that you can't get published because of some conspiracy of the scientific community, or because some witch has cursed you...

This is the last time I will respond to any of your posts. Have a good life, and good luck in your endeavor to publish your world-shaking theory.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've watched this thread happen, but didn't see much potential for
interesting conversation. Has science truly been debunked? Have all
those years spent on learning & applying it to engineering been wasted?

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Isn't it obvious???? OF COURSE it's all been debunked, and all the learnin' you did was a complete waste of your and everyone else's time! You should be ASHAMED of yourself for having taken part in the sham conspiracy of science and its application to the technical problems facing humans and society.

No, really. REALLY!!!:eek::oops::rolleyes:

Edit: sorry, premature posting, as I forgot to get the emojis in place....:facepalm::facepalm:

questfortruth

I am writing a book on this for Amazon. I would ask 3 dollars for the fix of science. Here is the later section:

\section{Time Travel}

The time travelers change past events. But the memory of an observer, passing these events, can not be changed. We came to contradiction, thus, there are no time travelers and history can not be changed. Not future, nor past. Then the passages to a parallel universe and the wormholes to different places are not possible: God does not allow it, however, the equations of physics allow, look up ``Dr. Ordi time machine without exotic matter''. The Freewill of people writes history, but the written history (even future history) can not be changed. The solution to this is admitting, that the spirit of a human is omnipresent in time and in space: all our life is just one single reaction to the Love of God. We feel be living in 2019, but we are alive also in 2017 and in 2020, the ''now'' is just our point of attention.

One might think, that antimatter (e.g., positron, anti-proton) moves back in time. But that is not possible unless the antimatter can not be created by our Freewill. Yes, we are familiar with the disappearance of antimatter - annihilation, but what is the creation of anti-matter? Perhaps this can explain the practical absence of antimatter, compared to matter.

Last edited:

questfortruth

I am writing a book on this for Amazon. I would ask 3 dollars for the fix of science. Here is the latter section:

\section{Time Travel}

Being omnipresent one is omniscient as well. The moment you have learned all, you will learn, that omniscient being exists. Thus, this being exists already now.

Last edited:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Apparently so.

On the plus side, you may turn out to be Green Lantern without even having noticed. And you need no ring nor battery, to boot.

questfortruth

Apparently so.

On the plus side, you may turn out to be Green Lantern without even having noticed. And you need no ring nor battery, to boot.

\section{The Fin}

The cat is looking through the glass:\\
The emptiness approaches us.\\
It quiets every sound of pain.\\
The roof is hit by acid rain.\\
But don't you worry, dear mom,\\
I am your cat till Trumpet Sound.

Are you my follower now or are you still laughing out loud? Like all they do. But, the experiment is well done, look: ``Virtual Matter acts on Actual Matter'' YouTube.

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Read then my poetry in latter post. If you will criticize my poetry talent as badly as my Scientific one, then for sure, I am cursed by the very powerful witch.

Why do you think a normal poem is going to make someone follow you in what you say about science? or in your belief? It's a normal poem you wrote.

questfortruth

Why do you think a normal poem is going to make someone follow you in what you say about science? or in your belief? It's a normal poem you wrote.

\section{Acknowlegement}

I smell Good in you, my friends. Thank you. Let me talk about goodness:

There is in the world: good and evil. They have nothing in common. There is no third option because semi-goodness is simply evil. Goodness is perfect. Having nothing in common, the goodness does not share existence with evil: evil (devil, aging, death, etc.) does not exist. Evil is just the edge of happy reality in God. Reality is what caused by God or has origin in God. There is Absolute Nothing in evil, the evil is the illusion, not reality: ``Gmork Neverending Story'' YouTube.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
So... science just happens to work despite being mistaken?

Out of luck? God's compassion? Mysterious psychic powers of reality-bending that we have without realizing? Gremlins? Aliens?

What?

Well...I mean...it does.
A lot of what we believe is not ultimately true, but it has utility (so, it's not totally wrong either).

One of my favourite science stories...lol...
The Hunt for Vulcan, the Planet That Wasn’t There

But fair to say that gets us nowhere near whatever the OP is talking about.