• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Disproof of all Science

questfortruth

And I asked again. Why is your theory right and every other theory wrong in science? this is something you have claimed, that i think most people disagree with you in.
Why does my unpublished paper in one page rejects all era of peer-reviewed science? Science has disproven the God of the Russian Church by introducing the Theory of Darwin as the unfalsifiable fact.
So, I found a way to disprove well accepted Science in return. But I am too late, for Science has already died, look up the video with references to peer-reviewed sources: Dr. Kaku, "Universe should not exist" on YouTube. Science has disproven its own starting dogma, which was "reality does exist".

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Why does my unpublished paper in one page rejects all era of peer-reviewed science? Science has disproven the God of the Russian Church by introducing the Theory of Darwin as the unfalsifiable fact.
So, I found a way to disprove well accepted Science in return. But I am too late, for Science has already died, look up the video with references to peer-reviewed sources: Dr. Kaku, "Universe should not exist" on YouTube. Science has disproven its own starting dogma, which was "reality does exist".
Ok. Why do you not use any scripture from the Russian Church when you speak then? All you have done (to my knowledge) is to ramble about some pseudoscience that actually is debunked by the very science you want to disprove? I dont get it

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Give references to peer-review sources then.
Well, then I must give you all science ever give out in books, or science documents because your theory is the one that is wrong, not the other way around.

So open a science book and it disproves your saying that they are wrong and you are right
Because you already said everyone is wrong and you are the ONLY one who is right. And honestly, that statement you gave is wrong.

questfortruth

Well, then I must give you all science ever give out in books, or science documents because your theory is the one that is wrong, not the other way around.

So open a science book and it disproves your saying that they are wrong and you are right
Because you already said everyone is wrong and you are the ONLY one who is right. And honestly, that statement you gave is wrong.
\section{Disproof of Newton}

If Newton's Physics becomes disproved in the area of its applicability, then also the Einstein's Theory of Relativity is wrong, because it contains the Theory of Newton in its origin.

The issue with Newton is his universal mass attraction law: $GmM/r^2$. Any matter has mass and the mass has matter in Newton's Physics. The Dark Energy can not have matter, because it is called energy, which distinct-ed it From Dark Matter. The Dark Matter was called matter, because of hope to detect it in Earth underground detectors, including CERN collider. However, there is a diminishing view to get the matter out of Dark Matter. All it comes to the conclusion, that the discovery of Dark Matter and Dark Energy gravitational phenomenon does falsify the entire Physics of Gravity.

\subsection{The fix to Newton}

The matter must have mass and vice versa because the mass is defined by that, what measures mass-meter. Hereby mass-meter is the energy-meter, because of $E=m\,c^2$. Thus, the ideal mass-meter measures annihilation energy according to every kind of elementary particles.

The fix to Newton is to distinguish the mass from the attraction law. The attraction is due to the curvature of spacetime. But the curvature is also present is a glass flask, from which the air is pumped out. Thus, there is no mass inside the flask, but the curvature is present. Putting this into the Ricci curvature tensor, one can find the non-zero right-hand side of the Einstein Equations, which contains the ordinary matter as well. Which is absent in the flask, thus, we have come to Invisible Matter concept. Virtual Matter then.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
As you know, I am composing a book about Falsified Science. Can I use the following?

If the Theory of Darwin has been accepted by a single man on the planet, but humankind would be firmly rejecting it, then soon or later this man will become Creation Scientist as well. Thus, there is the collective mind of the humankind, like one of the bees colony.

The difficulty to accept a new theory, or to reject disproven one, is due to the inertia of the collective mind and non-developed person's will to follow its own logic. People listen to the feelings of own heart, but the collective mind (and impure spirit and dirty desires) is in there.
One problem, "Creation Scientist" is an oxymoron. And it is pretty much pure nonsense .

questfortruth

One problem, "Creation Scientist" is an oxymoron. And it is pretty much pure nonsense .
The methodological naturalism as the method of Science leads to the proof of atheism. Latter is not possible, thus, one must include God into equations. Then, Creationism is, in fact, the Creation Science, because I am not an atheist. The Dark Matter being not directly measurable (only impact of Dark Matter on spacetime gravity is detectable) is the virtual matter of the spiritual realm, the stuff of angels.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The methodological naturalism as the method of Science leads to the proof of atheism. Latter is not possible, thus, one must include God into equations. Then, Creationism is, in fact, the Creation Science, because I am not an atheist. The Dark Matter being not directly measurable (only impact of Dark Matter on spacetime gravity is detectable) is the virtual matter of the spiritual realm, the stuff of angels.
No, sorry but it does not. Only the ignorant talk about refuting God in general. Evolution only refutes incorrect versions of God.

questfortruth

No, sorry but it does not. Only the ignorant talk about refuting God in general. Evolution only refutes incorrect versions of God.
\section{No ET aliens}

The Fermi paradox is a contradiction between the idea of life spontaneous generation and observed the sterile life-less universe.

Indeed, if the UFOes are highly technical devices, then they need large, detectable technology and industry. There is no such place in the Observable Universe.

The Standard Instruments can not change in the ideal. But being placed in different universes, different places with new physics, alien physical constants and laws, they will become changed. We came to contradiction, thus, there are no Multi-verse, no parallel dimensions, no aliens there then.

Having two sets of Standard Instruments (the aliens' and humans' ones) we do no have a unique way to measure Nature.

Thus, there are two Natures. We came to contradiction, thus, there are no aliens. The UFOes and the dead bodies of aliens are from the devil then.

To open the spacetime portal is to overcome the infinite curvature at very moment of the topology change. Indeed, the circle has curvature $1/R$, and then radius $R=0$ it is infinite. The infinity can not be measured. Thus, there are no wormholes, no portals in nature. And then, because the velocity has barrier c, the aliens can not visit us.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The project for searching for life-signals in cosmos SETI contradicts the Theology of the Church, contradicts the dogma of the Church's uniqueness.
Religious truth and science are two different ways to see and understand the truth, they should not be mixed, so you would be in need of choosing what truth you wish to find

questfortruth

Religious truth and science are two different ways to see and understand the truth, they should not be mixed, so you would be in need of choosing what truth you wish to find
I am not paid by the devil. So, I am making the evil spirit uncomfortable by mixing science and religion. Look how it is natural and easy to do: If aliens have sinned, then they have prayed. If they have not sinned but do not serve God: having not fulfilled the first commandment (love your God), saint aliens are sinners. We came to the contradiction.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I am not paid by the devil. So, I am making the evil spirit uncomfortable by mixing science and religion. Look how it is natural and easy to do: If aliens have sinned, then they have prayed. If they have not sinned but do not serve God: having not fulfilled the first commandment (love your God), saint aliens are sinners. We came to the contradiction.
Aliens? And now you takling about who?