• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Disproof of all Science

questfortruth

Due to the Math is the language of Physics, but Hilbert's Second problem found a negative answer, the SCIENCE IS WRONG.

Read it in the file:

Attachments

• HilbertVT.pdf
    100.3 KB · Views: 0

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, out of luck. But look around: Chernobyl meltdown of the reactor, Fukushima, airplane crashes, IPhones being burned in the pocket, and much more.

Does that mean that science is wrong or that humans are sometimes wrong?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Yes, out of luck. But look around: Chernobyl meltdown of the reactor, Fukushima, airplane crashes, IPhones being burned in the pocket, and much more.
Those
I can add, that they found experimentally, that Planck's Black Body law is wrong at nono-scale. But it must be right. Thus, Science is wrong.
Right because you say so, or can you prove that every science is wrong?
I am no expert on science, but science must also follow the universe nature law. how can nature be wrong?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Look up videos "Universe does not exist" in YouTube.
What? So this physical realm we call universe does not exist at all? or just different then human eye can see?
I am interested in understanding your understanding of reality. because it look like you misunderstand something important.

questfortruth

What? So this physical realm we call universe does not exist at all? or just different then human eye can see?
I am interested in understanding your understanding of reality. because it look like you misunderstand something important.
Many think even so, look up videos "Universe does not exist" in YouTube. I have the fix to all described problems, look section about Virtual Terms. It is all about my file. I am making it interesting to read the file.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Many think even so, look up videos "Universe does not exist" in YouTube. I have the fix to all described problems, look section about Virtual Terms. It is all about my file. I am making it interesting to read the file.
Why are you correct and every scientist before you wrong? Your paper is not telling anything about truth, that is why i said, you must have misunderstood something

exchemist

Veteran Member
I can add, that they found experimentally, that Planck's Black Body law is wrong at nono-scale. But it must be right. Thus, Science is wrong.
This was so intriguing that I had to take you off Ignore to find out what you are on about. :D

Nono-scale is I presume a (Freudian) slip for nano-scale. But tell me, where do you read that Planck's Law does not apply at this scale? Do you expect that it should, given that it is for a black body, which is a large collection (an "ensemble", to use the jargon) of oscillators, rather than an individual oscillator?

Do you realise that the concept of temperature, which appears in Planck's Law, is not even defined for an individual atom or molecule, but applies to only an ensemble of them, in thermal equilibrium?

Last edited:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

I see it more as a process. Science has certain self-correcting tendencies in place so that if something is truly wrong, science will discover and point out the error.

I don't think it's so much a matter of being wrong or mistaken, but whether one learns from their mistakes.

Science learns from its mistakes, and moreover, I've noticed that some scientists almost feel a sense of glee when pointing out the mistakes of others in the scientific realm. But they don't say that "science is wrong," which is too broad of a statement anyway.

It's like saying "politics is wrong," which it very often is. But it's also a necessity.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I have the fix to all described problems in the file. Look section "Virtual Terms".
You... are actually claiming to have literally miraculous solutions for apparently "all of science" in the file that you attached to your post?

And all in less than 100 Kbytes, to boot.

To say that it is an incredibly ambitious claim is quite the understatement.

If you can pull it off, your name will be revered for generations to come.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
If all of science is wrong, then how are we all communicating through this medium? If nothing exists, then are we just phantoms floating in space? But even that would be "something."

Xw7No3D.gif