• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dinosaurs

Darkstorn

This shows how unique i am.
You are right, I am right, so why debate. Report me. I don't care to debate an undebatable subject. If I tell you the grass Is green and you say it is blue, why bother debating. Every one has learned the grass is blue even though it is green. Careful, I will report you.

You are not making any sense, and are being disruptive in a constructive debate.

This thread is about dinosaurs, you made some pretty ridiculous untrue statements about them, and your defence is that talking about dinosaurs is an undebatable subject?!

Repox

Truth Seeker
You are not making any sense, and are being disruptive in a constructive debate.

This thread is about dinosaurs, you made some pretty ridiculous untrue statements about them, and your defence is that talking about dinosaurs is an undebatable subject?!
I am not stupid. The statement I made about dinosaur was with reference to a dream. I know better than to debate dreams, there are no empirical facts to debate. So, you and others want to go on and on because I don't want to debate an undebatable topic. Right, I got it.

Last edited:

Repox

Truth Seeker
I am not stupid. The statement I made about dinosaur was with reference to a dream. I know better than to debate dreams, there are no empirical facts to debate. So, you and others want to go on and on because I don't want to debate and undebatable topic. Right, I got it.

QuestioningMind

Well if dinosaurs evolved from reptiles how come there are still reptiles?

17333099_1798868003773788_3104909537056915456_a.jpg

LOL I know! And if many American's came from Europe, how can there still be Europeans?

QuestioningMind

Not all reptiles evolved in the same direction.

We hear this approach a lot from creationists in that, if humans came from apes, then why are there still apes?

Yeah, and if many Americans originated from Europe, why the heck are there still Europeans?

Darkstorn

I am not stupid. The statement I made about dinosaur was with reference to a dream. I know better than to debate dreams, there are no empirical facts to debate.

Debating is more than empiricism. It's also logic. Your dreams and "visions" are very much debatable if you choose to present them in a public debate forum.

So, you and others want to go on and on because I don't want to debate an undebatable topic. Right, I got it.

It's not undebatable. Either it's debatable, or it's proselytizing which IS against forum rules.

Sapiens

Polymathematician
I am not stupid. The statement I made about dinosaur was with reference to a dream. I know better than to debate dreams, there are no empirical facts to debate. So, you and others want to go on and on because I don't want to debate an undebatable topic. Right, I got it.
So now you admit that your post was off topic in the Science and Religion forum.

Repox

Truth Seeker
So now you admit that your post was off topic in the Science and Religion forum.
No, I don't. I already posted this. The category is "Science and Religion." My posting was related to both religion and science. However, because it is about a dream, there are no facts to debate. I don't know how to prove a dream, so there is no discussion. I feel as if it is a "I gotcha" contest because of so many nonbelievers, Satanists, and just plan agitators on this forum. Then, I am reported for not conforming to what some members want me to do. It is nonsense, I am not debating a dream.

Last edited:

Repox

Truth Seeker
Debating is more than empiricism. It's also logic. Your dreams and "visions" are very much debatable if you choose to present them in a public debate forum.

It's not undebatable. Either it's debatable, or it's proselytizing which IS against forum rules.
I am not required to debate with you or other antagonists. I have already been told my dreams are an illusion. I don't like abusive comments.

Repox

Truth Seeker
No, I don't. I already posted this. The category is "Science and Religion." My posting was related to both religion and science. However, because it is about a dream, there are no facts to debate. I feel as if it is a "I gotcha" contest because of so many nonbelievers, Satanist, and just plan agitators on this forum. You already told me my dreams are an illusion. It is nonsense, I am not debating with you.

Last edited:

Repox

Truth Seeker
It is nonsense, I am not debating with you.

Last edited:

Darkstorn

I am not required to debate with you or other antagonists.

You call everyone who debates you an antagonist? You are being antagonistic right there.

I have already been told my dreams are an illusion.

Well they aren't concrete, that's for sure. A fair assessment: Your dreams are at best illusions. Because they are dreams.

I don't like abusive comments.

No one has been as abusive as you. You are being disruptive, dismissive, and breaking the rules of the forums in this debate. You waltz in, you proclaim your superiority and then you just trample on everyone thinking you have been wronged...

You were being treated fairly and given the benefit of the doubt: You were debated in an appropriate manner. You are the problem.

For one, i never said your dreams are an illusion and you basically openly claimed i said so. I didn't. I've reported you again for extremely disruptive behaviour. You are being insulting.

Repox

Truth Seeker
You call everyone who debates you an antagonist? You are being antagonistic right there.

Well they aren't concrete, that's for sure. A fair assessment: Your dreams are at best illusions. Because they are dreams.

No one has been as abusive as you. You are being disruptive, dismissive, and breaking the rules of the forums in this debate. You waltz in, you proclaim your superiority and then you just trample on everyone thinking you have been wronged...

You were being treated fairly and given the benefit of the doubt: You were debated in an appropriate manner. You are the problem.

For one, i never said your dreams are an illusion and you basically openly claimed i said so. I didn't. I've reported you again for extremely disruptive behaviour. You are being insulting.
you are making a mountain out of a molehill. I post what I please, and I reply to whom I want to reply.

Repox

Truth Seeker
It was paradise on earth. In God’s presence, dinosaurs trumpeted joyfully and large-winged birds flew gracefully chirping songs of adoration. Other creatures, each in their own way, made joyful sounds praising God’s glory and holiness. Suddenly, a mysterious dark object appeared on earth. Creatures squealed in fear and scattered. For Satan, it was a victorious moment. God and His angels had returned to heaven. After Satan’s imprisonment in the universe, it was an opportunity to strike back at God.

Above, dark clouds covered the sky and, below, gloomy shadows and cold air filled gardens, formerly warm from tropical climate. Fearful of the threat, huge dinosaurs stumbled in the murky light. Around them, smaller creatures scurried into garden thickets. Lightning flashed as thunder struck earth with a terrifying roar. Creatures’ eternal party with God and His angels was over. They struggled in a new world, one torn by nature’s fury. Volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, capricious weather and storms were now commonplace. Without God’s presence, the world had become a very dangerous place.

Now, free to roam, Satan turned his wrath on God’s creatures. Satan was prone to cruel outbursts and sadistically treatment of the creatures. They had to make painful adjustments in a forsaken world. Satan terrorized them indulging in vicious attacks and cruel seductions. To end the horror, God made a large asteroid hit earth causing the dinosaurs and many other creatures to become extinct.

Repox

Truth Seeker
I don't think so.

Sure, just treat the replies to YOU with something more respectful than "you can't debate me, i do what i please."
You sure do exaggerate. I don't think there is any thing to debate here. My views are based on dreams and visions, which have not been well received on this forum. Regardless of one's belief, It is almost impossible to prove events which happened millions of years old. Also, it is difficult to go against hundreds of years of religious ideology. Mainly, I don't like debating such unprovable topics. I probably won't be on the forum much longer, I have projects taking up a lot of time. Have a happy life.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You sure do exaggerate. I don't think there is any thing to debate here. My views are based on dreams and visions, which have not been well received on this forum. Regardless of one's belief, It is almost impossible to prove events which happened millions of years old. Also, it is difficult to go against hundreds of years of religious ideology. Mainly, I don't like debating such unprovable topics. I probably won't be on the forum much longer, I have projects taking up a lot of time. Have a happy life.
Dreams and visions may be convincing to you, but they have little value to anyone else unless you can find some testable evidence to support them. We all have dreams and visions. They're all different. Are they all right? How do you evaluate a vision?

The events of millions of years ago, described by scientists, are based on evidence and have been tested. If anything's "unprovable" it's opinions with no supporting evidence, like scriptural myths, God and dreams.

Repox

Truth Seeker
Dreams and visions may be convincing to you, but they have little value to anyone else unless you can find some testable evidence to support them. We all have dreams and visions. They're all different. Are they all right? How do you evaluate a vision?

The events of millions of years ago, described by scientists, are based on evidence and have been tested. If anything's "unprovable" it's opinions with no supporting evidence, like scriptural myths, God and dreams.
You have laid out my argument for me not arguing with all the critics. It is probable best to live in your own secure world. I have nothing to offer but the harsh reality of God's world. Who wants to believe humans are collateral damage from the fall of paradise? Who wants to believe God requires obedience to HIs will? Humans don't like it, they want to be "free" to pursue their own destiny, not God's Commandments. Life is short, so be happy. Ha. Ha.

Last edited:

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So, if I'm reading you right, you're saying it's probably best to live in a pleasant fantasy world of your own construction.

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
Well if dinosaurs evolved from reptiles how come there are still reptiles?

17333099_1798868003773788_3104909537056915456_a.jpg

The species of reptiles the dinosaurs evolved from don't exist anymore. They became dinosaurs.