• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dinosaurs

Repox

Truth Seeker
So, if I'm reading you right, you're saying it's probably best to live in a pleasant fantasy world of your own construction.
Everyone, in one way or another, makes their own world. I am saying make the best of what you have or can make for yourself. I am certain of God and angels in heaven, but I am not certain of humans being there. It is a long story. God has presented His plan in Rev. 21&22 for a Holy City, but it requires certain conditions. I am a pessimist about prospects. If it did happen, it would again be paradise on earth. But only God knows.

Last edited:

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
*** Staff Reminder ***

Remember to honor the forum mission, folks: "our aim is to provide a civil environment, informative, respectful and welcoming where people of diverse beliefs can discuss, compare and debate religion while engaging in fellowship with one another." Folks can choose to disengage from such discussions or debates whenever they choose too!